PDA

View Full Version : NSP - What should I do with Dae Jinn?

Dae Jinn
Apr 23rd, 2005, 10:52:48 PM
You vote now! Serious replies please!

Rognan Dar
Apr 23rd, 2005, 11:11:22 PM
Stay Jedi. You can stick with me as we become a constant problem for the Imps as they take over Coruscant. :)

Zereth Lancer
Apr 24th, 2005, 09:23:15 PM
I voted darkside because we could use some more darksiders in this cruel twisted world.

Kieran Devaneaux
Apr 24th, 2005, 10:03:36 PM
Stay lightside; the Jedi Order will get completely torn to pieces (though it'll just be the dozens of NPCs we have in this joint, heh), while the Sith get all the new recruits. I mean, what Force user wants to become an outlaw when the Empire rises again? Except those of us who are already Jedi and have decided, "The hell with the Empire and bounty hunters, we're gonna keep the Order intact."

Marga Alton
Apr 24th, 2005, 10:57:15 PM
I say stay a Jedi. It'll prove to be a challenge because there will be the constant pull to lash out at the harshness that's going to happen. In the end it will make her tougher.

imported_Bandage
Apr 25th, 2005, 03:50:40 AM
Go for the aspect that would make for better RP. My opinion, it would be sticking as a Jedi. Why? Because as we all know, Daetana has been a Sith for quite some time before suddenly turning Jedi. As a former darksider, she'll always feel the constant struggle to be evil, to just say the hell with it and rip somebody's head off with her bare hands.....The personal conflict gives a character more depth than just a darksider who stays that way without any questions of morality. Sure, we need definite bad and good guys, but the ones that fluxuate are truly the ones that are more real, for as mortal beings, we are prone to the chaos that is good and evil, and more often than not, we flip-flop for different reasons, whether it's stress, desparation, fame, or fortune.......

So to reiterate in case you got lost in my blah-de-blah: Stay Jedi, and mention your problems with coping with the Dark Side, but not too often, or it will get overplayed.

Hope I helped...........

Milivikal k'Vik
Apr 25th, 2005, 05:34:13 PM
Originally posted by Zereth Lancer
I voted darkside because we could use some more darksiders in this cruel twisted world. Actually, for the first time, things feel pretty even.

Zereth Lancer
Apr 25th, 2005, 09:14:41 PM
Well, thats only because there are so many Darkside groups while there is only one lightside group. If all the darksiders combined with each other then we'd have a pretty big group.

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 25th, 2005, 10:26:16 PM
Darksiders will not combine groups, however.

I voted stay Jedi. :D

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 26th, 2005, 01:30:55 PM
Originally posted by Zereth Lancer
Well, thats only because there are so many Darkside groups while there is only one lightside group. If all the darksiders combined with each other then we'd have a pretty big group.

There aren't as many evil dudes are you thin!

Also voted Jedi.

Dae Jinn
Apr 26th, 2005, 09:58:24 PM
There are way more Jedi then DSers, I think. TSO only has a handful that post often enough to be considered active, the KA is missing some of it's members thanks to RL and any other DS groups have died. GJO will always get new members - who doesn't want to be a Jedi? - where groups like TSO and KA probably won't.

Bandage - I've played Dae like that for a long time; I figure if she stays on Coruscant, she'll probably go back to being slightly evil because she has to.

imported_Bandage
Apr 27th, 2005, 10:23:08 PM
Well, killing isn't evil when survival is involved, and as long as you don't go overboard, the boundaries of "good" can still be abided by.......