PDA

View Full Version : Outside the bar....

imported_Bandage
Apr 20th, 2005, 11:04:14 PM
A figure, tattered and torn, leaned against the wall a few feet from the entrance. A storm had come down upon the area, drenching a large area in the torrential rain. It felt different now, for Bandage had difficulty feeling. Anyone else would have difficulty traveling in such weather, let alone standing in it. He had been debating all this time, whether or not he should enter the establishment. More often than not, people were offended, assailed, or horrified by his appearance. There he stood, unsure of himself, unsure of anything......

Kyashi
Apr 20th, 2005, 11:53:39 PM
"Move."

The stern voice came from a shadowed young man standing behind him. Kyashi Hatake was standing in the rain, one hand tucked under his cloak, the other holding an umberella. His dark red eyes glared at the bandaged man before him.

"Now."

imported_Bandage
Apr 21st, 2005, 12:03:22 AM
Bandage himself took two steps backwards, to allow him access. He spoke, a throaty, raspy voice escaping from his lips.

"After you."

Kyashi
Apr 21st, 2005, 08:42:58 PM
"Pfft."

He moved underneath the awning of the bar and grill, flicking the water off his umberella in Bandages' direction before going inside.

imported_Bandage
Apr 22nd, 2005, 02:10:18 AM
Bandage simply ignored the young brat. What would a little water do to him, when he was soaked anyhow? Thinking of the incident, Bandage decided it was best not to enter.

He slowly, but surely, began to walk away, his steps splashing puddles around him, as he muttered a single word.

"Jerk."

Kyashi
Apr 22nd, 2005, 10:07:09 PM
"Excuse me?"

The boy paused in the doorway, his eyes narrowing at the bandaged.

imported_Bandage
Apr 23rd, 2005, 03:14:08 AM
"I said, 'Jerk.' You know, it's a simple expression about an individual who treats you in a distasteful manner."

Bandage turned around, looking the young man in the eyes.

"If you wish to do something about it, then do it. Don't waste my time. But remember, this is a Jedi bar you are outside, and to do something rash out here would bring upon you the wrath of many Jedi. After all, they are defenders of the peace, and you are clearly the one in the wrong. So what I really want to know is, are you just as stupid as you are arrogant? Because if that's the case, you're in for some problems....."

Instead of waiting for the response, Bandage stepped past the young man, brushing him as he did so.

"Step aside, I need a drink."

Bandage opened the door and entered the building, letting it close as he did so. He shook the rain from his jacket, and walked to the bar.

Kyashi
Apr 23rd, 2005, 11:03:56 PM
A look of utter contempt crossed the boys face as bandage brushed against him. He followed the man into the bar, walking passed him with a smirk.

"If you think the Jedi frighten me, or are a real threat, then you're the stupid one."

imported_Bandage
Apr 23rd, 2005, 11:07:32 PM
Bandage laughed as he ordered a drink.

"I'll have an orange juice, please."

As he finished his order, he turned to the young man.

"Well, maybe one isn't a threat......one usually isn't a threat to anyone. But when you walk into a bar that is full of them, and procede to do something incredibly violent, or stupid, or insolent......Well, I do hope you get the picture. I was never a good artist....."

Kyashi
Apr 23rd, 2005, 11:29:42 PM
"None are a threat, they're merely sheep being lead around by a few foolish shepards. I could kill you and be gone in a few moments, so..."

He took a seat beside the man, waving down the bartender as he made his way passed the pair and ordering a tea.

"So, what's the deal with the badages? Is the mummified look in style?"

imported_Bandage
Apr 23rd, 2005, 11:37:52 PM
"No, I was burned. They are more for healing, but as bad as it was, I'll probably be wearing these for the rest of my life."

The orange juice arrived, and Bandage, after slipping some credits, took a large gulp.

"Hmmm, pulp, not bad. So what's the deal with you? Sith or something?"

Kyashi
Apr 23rd, 2005, 11:51:36 PM
Kyashi pressed a spoon down onto his tea-bag before taking it out and setting it on the counter. He frowned as he shook out two small packets of sweetener to put in his tea.

"The Sith only wish they had someone like me working for them. I'm..between things at the moment. But I would never be a Sith - they're almost as useless as the Jedi."

imported_Bandage
Apr 23rd, 2005, 11:55:49 PM
"Ah, so a rogue entity. Interesting."

Bandage took a sip, before offering his gloved hand.

"The name's Bandage."

Kyashi
May 2nd, 2005, 09:16:01 PM
"Kyashi."

He didn't return the hand-shake, instead raising his mug to his lips and taking a small sip of his tea.

"I wouldn't say I was a ...rogue entity, per se. Just someone who doesn't like labels."

imported_Bandage
May 3rd, 2005, 02:58:24 AM
"Ah, I see. You want to be unique......it's understandable."

Taking his gloved hand back to his glass, Bandage took another sip of his orange juice.

"I myself have no real labels like I used to.....now the only labels I have are 'bum,' 'freak,' and 'amassed with scars and bandages.' Besides those, you could say that I am unique myself."

AmazonBabe
May 3rd, 2005, 10:29:12 AM
"And there is nothing wrong with being unique."

AB wasn't usually on Coruscant, spending most of her time at the training academy on Yavin, but today she had traveled in for some quick business at the Jedi Temple. And perhaps the Force had brought her here at this moment in time.

She had watched the two men walk into the bar, not terribly fond of the way the younger had battered the older with disrespect. But youth didn't always have wisdom. Never the less she had kept an eye on them to make sure no scuffles would break out of the word dueling.

Deciding now that it had for the most part calmed down, she had stepped up to the bar beside the bandaged man and offered her own words. Not wanting to be rude, she introduced herself, extending her hand. "I'm Rie Mystt."

imported_Bandage
May 3rd, 2005, 02:15:29 PM
The fact that a fairly attractive woman was coming right up and introducing herself without any ado almost floored Bandage. Looking the woman up and down, Bandage decided to try and be sociable. With a smile, he took her hand.

"The name's Bandage. It's a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Mystt."

AmazonBabe
May 4th, 2005, 12:29:05 PM
She smiled, shaking the man's hand.

"Actually, and forgive me as it's still quite new to me, but I really should have introduced myself as Rie Evanar-Mystt. And that would be a 'Mrs.' "

She released the man's hand after shaking it and continued. "You're new to the Jedi Order, are you not?"

imported_Bandage
May 4th, 2005, 12:42:33 PM
"My apologies, Mrs. Evanar-Mystt. And actually, I've not yet been accepted. I have sent in an application with my implications, but I've not recieved word yet. I take it from your knowledge that you are yourself a Jedi. If this is true, have you heard any word of my application and acceptance?"

Bandage took another sip of his orange juice.

OOC: This thread took place just before my acceptance did, so I'm trying to stick to the timeline.

AmazonBabe
May 4th, 2005, 04:10:19 PM
OOC: Understood.

She nodded her head. "I do know something of your application. But, when the time comes, you will know what the outcome is."

She flagged the bar tender down her greeted her by her first name. She did the same and ordered an Ithorian fruit drink. As she waited for the drink to arrive, she turned back to Bandage.

"Have you been here long on Coruscant?"

Kyashi
May 4th, 2005, 04:13:03 PM
The boy merely sat there, giving a slight sneer at the mention of Jedi, but otherwise remaining quiet.

imported_Bandage
May 4th, 2005, 08:40:03 PM
"Yes, I've been here most of my life, actually. I moved here when I was young, probably about ten, and started my practice here......but shortly after my accident, I lost it all. Even my own identity. But after a time, and armed with more information, I have come to realize that perhaps it was meant to be. I was meant to look like this. I was meant to lose everything. It could be a test......to see what kind of person would prevail, whether I become a better, stronger person, or whether I flounder, flail, and fail, being crushed utterly...."

Bandage took a sip to wet his throat.

"But enough about me. I really don't like talking about me. It invokes pity, loathing, and self-loathing. Let's hear about you. Have you been on Coruscant long?"

Bandage said this with a smile, showing good will.

AmazonBabe
May 9th, 2005, 12:02:11 PM
The drink arrived as Bandage had been speaking, and she took a drink of it before answering the man's question.

"I lived on Coruscant for quite some time until shortly after my marraige. It was then I moved to another planet to aid with another Jedi training base."

And shrugged.

"Before Coruscant, I lived on Ithor, and before that, though my memory is vague, I was on Zonama Sekot."

imported_Bandage
May 12th, 2005, 02:16:21 AM
"Wow. I've not visited such planets. I've stuck to my schooling and Doctorate work here on Coruscant...."

Bandage took another sip of his drink.

AmazonBabe
May 20th, 2005, 12:25:09 PM
"Well, you won't be able to visit Senoma Zekot as it has disappeared from the known Galaxy. Not destroyed. mind you. It just... disappeared. Left if you will."

She smiled. "As for Ithor, you can certainly visit there any time you wish. It's a wonderfully lush planet and quite peaceful."

imported_Bandage
May 21st, 2005, 03:26:56 AM
"Hmmm, sounds nice. I may need a bit of sunscreen, though. I'm afraid I burn easily now....."

Bandage was suddenly aware of how much of a pun that was just after he said it. He snickered to himself, and took another gulp of orange juice, finishing the glass. He orders another one, and turns to Mystt.

"Are you in need of a refill?"