PDA

View Full Version : Zekey Delivery(Eris, Open)

Zeke
Apr 13th, 2005, 10:15:03 PM
It's been a while since Zeke's been anywhere near Coruscant. He's forgotten how busy the planet is during his year or so away, and now he kind of wishes the time away had been longer.

Since rejoining his family's shipping business he's been to far calmer planets than this, and he misses them terribly right now. There are at least a million other places he'd rather be riding on a speeder bike at than here. At least he's not out in this concrete jungle alone. His wife, Eris, is there with him, riding in the sidecar. Jhony said she should go along to "help", but really he just wants her out of his hair. Since the marriage last month she's been been more mopey than usual when he's had to go out, and his father has had enough.

"What was this cargo again, and where is it going to?" he asks. She's got the invoice that has to be signed, so he's made her the navigator to keep boredom to a low. Hopefully this will be quick.

Eris Alexiel
Apr 13th, 2005, 10:25:32 PM
She's watching the sights zip by, her wolf/dog-like instincts taking over slightly as she tries to take everything she can in. She hadn't been out as much since joining on Jhony's crew so any time out was time to learn what was out there. In wolfen form, she would've been leaning out with her tongue out in dogish glee but in human form she was much more subdued for good reason of course. She glances over the invoice for the required info.

"Unlisted weapons to the Todan Tipade Corporation."

Zeke
Apr 13th, 2005, 10:32:00 PM
"Oh great. That's just spectacular. Let's see if the onboard system knows where that is."

What's great about these speeder bikes that Jhony acquired is that users can download maps into them for easy navigation. Zeke's never had a vehicle with this kind of thing, but then again, he's never been a delivery driver, either. The map finds the right building a good hour's drive away.

"Buckle in, I'm afraid it's gonna be a while."

He coaxes the bike through a few lanes of traffic, aims for a clear patch of sky, and hits the accelerator hard. A full hour's drive to the place, and then a full hour back. Suddenly it occurs to Zeke just how much can go wrong in two hours.

Eris Alexiel
Apr 13th, 2005, 10:37:52 PM
"Great, I so wanted to spend the day in a speeder....lovely..."

She murmers before resting her head on her hand as it leans on the side of her seat. It was bad enough having Zeke leave a lot after they got married but now having her "father-in law" so to speak sending them on long trips wasn't seeming any better. It seemed like she only got a few hours with her husband at night these days.

Zeke
Apr 13th, 2005, 10:47:44 PM
"I don't like it any better, but we're a family, this is our business, and the family does the family's business. Even May pulls her weight, even though she's lazy and boy-crazy."

He checks over his shoulder for anything coming up and shifts down into some traffic, joining an airlane that the map says will take him most of the way to Todan.

"Fifty minutes of driving in a mostly straight line...." he sighs. "Wanna play the alphabet game?"

Eris Alexiel
Apr 13th, 2005, 10:51:53 PM
She grinds her lower lip lightly to one of her canine teeth before answering him, the game was not something she had played before.

"How do you play that?"

Zeke
Apr 13th, 2005, 10:55:03 PM
"Look for letters on cars, signs, or whatever, starting with 'A' and ending with 'Z'. You've got to tell me where and when you find it, so we can go to the next letter. You start, I gotta drive. Oh, and you can't use letters on your own stuff, so don't bother starting with the 'a' in Happy Child Shipping that's on the bike, okay?"

Eris Alexiel
Apr 13th, 2005, 11:45:04 PM
"Hmm..."

She says quietly, half wishing she could play in wolven form since her eye-sight was better but then again she would only be able to 'speak' through telepathy that way. She drummed the fingers of one hand on the sidecar as she tried to focus on the things whooshing past her.

"A, a, hmm, there's one!"

She says, pointing at a sign called Ug's Tavern.

Neepik
Apr 25th, 2005, 04:42:40 PM
Standing on that sign was a large purple humanoid. His tail hung out over the other end of the sign, offering the creature the precious balance he needed in order not to fall to his doom. He had fallen once, and it had not been a good experience. But now his tail had grown back and he was ready for revenge.

It had taken Neepik a bit of hard work and educated guessing in order to arrive on Coruscant. Now that he was here, he was looking for the one that had hurt him.

Throughout his searching he had been unsuccessful. Coruscant was a huge place, after all. This fact had only served to fuel the creature's frustration and rage. It had built up to the boiling point for a few moments, but had fallen in on itself and became the familiar slow burning of contempt. He now not only hated the one who defeated him, but this hatred and been spread out to encompass all other species.

Neepik was watching and waiting for someone to terrorize. He needed to take out his frustration somehow. A small scooter with a man and woman headed towards him. The woman pointed at the sign and her mouth and she shouted. Her mouth opened wide into the "A" sound, which Neepik took as an exclamation of fear at the mere sight of him. This was enough reason to choose them as his victims. He waited until the bike neared the sign and jumped.

The bike was small and not meant to carry so much weight. Neepik's added bulk and the downard force was enough to make the vehicle being a perilous plummet into the lower sets of traffic on the most crowded planet in the galaxy.

Zeke
Apr 27th, 2005, 01:10:57 PM
The back of the bike points sharply downwards as Neepik lands on the cargo section, falling bottom-first through the levels of traffic. Zeke's reaction is instanteous; he whips his legs up, balancing over the handlebars and spins around over Eris' head to kick Neepik square in the chest. The momentum carries him off the bike along with the creature and the bike goes zooming back up into Coruscant's traffic.

"Wonderful," Zeke grumbles in his thoughts. "I just hope Eris is alright."

Eris Alexiel
Apr 27th, 2005, 10:25:43 PM
Eris had noticed the flash of white but not quite in enough time to warn Zeke. She ducked when he kicked over her then dived for the handbars since she had a feeling where the momentum was going take him. Claws appeared from her fingers for a second before she calmed her anger then they disappeared as quickly as they had appeared. She shifted up into the driver area before turning the vechile and heading down after them, the monster was probably going to see a different side of the woman tonight.

Neepik
Apr 28th, 2005, 07:05:29 AM
The bike was harder to hold on to than Neepik had first imagined. When Zeke kicked him his feet slid off the bike and into the air. He had only enough time to reach out and dig his sharp fingertips into a passing speeder. His tail whipped out and snatched Zeke from the air.

Neepik's tail had grown back since it was cut off in the jungle, and he used it to his full advantage. Let gravity remove his adversary? No. Neepik would much rather finish this one off himself.

The gargantuan creature clambered onto the roof and dumped his foe in front of him. "So, I frighten you, do I?"

Zeke
Apr 28th, 2005, 05:42:52 PM
Zeke hits the roof and coughs, feeling like his chest is on fire. Whatever it is, it's strong. The people in the speeder have barely noticed the heavy thuds on the roof, or if they have, they've decided to ignore them. Maybe things fall into speeders all the time here.

"I'm scared of what'll happen if I let you make me late," he admits, standing up and throwing his ponytail over his shoulder. "Dad's got a schedule to keep." He looks back to where Eris was before and sighs as he see her driving towards them. "Look," he continues, turning back to Neepik, "I don't have hte time to stay here and have it out with you. I've got a delivery to make."

He jumps up onto the sidecar, yanking the handlebars around with telekinesis to get the bike pointed in the right direction. Zeke figures the thing will want to keep fighting, so he readies himself to do some of it. "Eris, honey, please don't turn the bike around."

Eris Alexiel
May 1st, 2005, 08:04:55 PM
Eris winces slightly, apparently she had done the wrong thing, she hated it when she did that.

"Okay, dear...what did the white idiot want?"

She asks, she wasn't used to people attacking for no reason, well Cizerack did back home but she hadn't been home in years.

Neepik
May 1st, 2005, 08:51:54 PM
Neepik howled with rage. He would not be outdone because of some woman on a bike. Lucky for him traffic was always bad in Coruscant. The large alien jumped from one vehicle to the next, making his ascent towards the cowards getting away.

Zeke
May 1st, 2005, 09:12:13 PM
'Apparently he just wants to fight me. I've never met him, so I don't know precisely why he'd want to do that, but I won't let him hold up progress."

Zeke takes a deep, unsteady breath as Neepik draws ever closer, bounding easily over the cars, sinking a few under his weight. When he speaks, he sounds uncharacteristically grim.

"Just whatever you do, do not stop. Do not turn this bike around. You go straight to Todan and get that package delivered, paid for, and signed for. Then go right back to the Happy Child."

Eris Alexiel
May 6th, 2005, 11:36:22 PM
"Yes, daddy..."

Eris answers in a mocking tone, tired of the usual not being allowed to do anything thing. Yes, she knew he didn't want to let anything bad happen to her but she was more than strong enough to handle things on her own in most cases, then again, she hadn't shown Zeke her final form so didn't help towards the arguement. She sighed softly, she knew all would be well in the end but that didn't mean she didn't want to help her husband if need be, the package was the last thing on her mind right now.

Neepik
May 9th, 2005, 10:44:43 PM
Neepik gained on the bike until he managed to find a crazy Coruscant driver stupid enough to run at a speed to match Zeke and Eris. He grinned wildly as he stood staring them down. He chuckled low in his throat as up ahead the pathway bottle necked where two buildings stood closer together than the rest.

As the narrow passage grew closer to them the chuckle turned slowly into a loud, sadistic laugh. Neepik crouched down and when the bike and the speeder entered the narrow portion, the large thing's leg muscles acted like powerful springs and launched the gargantuan forward at Zeke. Maybe if he was lucky he'd get the woman as well.

Zeke
May 13th, 2005, 11:17:12 PM
"You wanna fight him and let me make the delivery, then?" Zeke snaps back. He'll adjust to this married thing soon, and learn to be a team with her in all things, not just decisions like dinner and housing and children and all that. Just as soon as he's used to having a partner with him on deliveries and business trips, he'll be good.

Neepik fairly sails forward, skimming over the top of the bike as Zeke pushes it down with a bit of Force. The brute is right in the path of the bike now; a collision is imminent.

Eris Alexiel
May 14th, 2005, 12:34:21 AM
"I just don't like to play the damsel in distress role you know that..."

She says with a slight growl in her tone before ducking a bit as she felt the speeder dip a bit, she knew the big white bugger was there naturally. Teamwork was a bit hard for her too, she had been alone for years until recently, she didn't mean to snap at her husband but the attacker was steadily pissing her off.

Neepik
May 15th, 2005, 10:03:31 PM
Neepik crashed his large body into the bike and dug his claws into the metal. He resented the woman calling him white all the time. Most of his body was purple apart from the top of his head, his calves, and his forearms.

Neepik whipped his long tail towards Eris. She didn't like being the damsel in distress, did she? Well, he would soon see whether or not the woman had some bite to go along with her very annoying bark.

Eris Alexiel
May 23rd, 2005, 10:57:59 PM
Eris growls lowly before long claws jut out from each of the fingers on her right hand. Not wasting any time, she lashes out with that hand, stabs into the creature's tail and takes it with her as she stabs into the speeder's hood. She misses anything important within just barely but she still has enough presence of mind for now to think out what she does.

"Now will you frack off or do I have to cut it off?!"

She doesn't look to Zeke to see his reaction, she hadn't wanted to show him what she might transform into soon enough of this stranger wouldn't go away. She hated to go that far and she hated that form even more. She doesn't want to set off that last trigger but she will if it comes to that.

Zeke
May 24th, 2005, 02:02:55 PM
"Calm down," he assures her. "You're not a damsel in distress, just the driver. You're not a damsel in distress until he captures you."

As soon as he's said it he regrets it. Neepik might not have been thinking of that, and he's just fed the guy another idea.

"Just drive, okay? Everything's fine."

Telekinesis pulls Neepik free of the bike and Eris, settling her back on the bike.

"I've got this."

Eris Alexiel
May 24th, 2005, 11:10:22 PM
"But he's after me now too, I can't just sit and let him get me...."

She answers, watching the stranger closely for further signs of attack.