PDA

View Full Version : Guess who got a new car! =D

AmazonBabe
Apr 13th, 2005, 01:22:29 PM
Well, I didn't, that's for sure. Ain't no way I'm giving up my '02 35th Anniversary Edition Z28. :D

But Joe got a new car! He'll be giving his '89 Toyota Celica over to his parents (who need another car) and now he is driving one of the new Pontiac G6 GTs! He's a happy camper right now. :)

We got the car with all the bells and whistles it could come with; telescoping sun roof, heated seats, 6-CD changer, On-Star, the manual do-dad shifter-changer thing... hell, all this car is missing is a fridge for some sodas (though I'm sure we can fit that in the trunk)!

Joe's blog-take on the event: http://fu-news.blogspot.com/2005/04/area-man-accidentally-buys-car-man.html

And we're planning on taking a road-trip to yellowstone in July! Long drive in the new car... :rollin

EDIT: Forgot to mention, pictures will be forth-coming. And while I'm at it, and sense I never loaded the pics up even though i said I would, I'll stick my car in the galary too. :p

Morgan Evanar
Apr 13th, 2005, 03:44:23 PM
Gallery :)
I'd be interested in the G6 but it's autotragic only. The Nissan Altima, Maxima and Honda Accord are the only midsized V6 FWD sedans I have any interested in (6spd manual thank you). I don't think I'll actually ever get one. I'm addicted to rear/all wheel drive now.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 13th, 2005, 04:03:11 PM
Originally posted by AmazonBabe
And we're planning on taking a road-trip to yellowstone in July! Long drive in the new car... :rollin

Everywhere but Alabama. I see how it is now :p

congrats on the new car though ;)

AmazonBabe
Apr 13th, 2005, 04:10:46 PM
Gallery

When I get home. Pics are sitting in the digital camera as I type and in Joe's care. He should have them uploaded by the time I get home. :)

Everywhere but Alabama. I see how it is now :p

You're turning into Charley... O_o

Lesse... LA -> Yellowstone = 14 hr drive... LA -> Birmingham =30 hr drive... yeah, I'd say there's a difference there. :p

Sanis Prent
Apr 13th, 2005, 04:59:29 PM
So what? I did it. It's easy. Besides, its your turn and you owe the both of us.

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 13th, 2005, 05:18:22 PM
:mneh I did a 48 hour drive cannonball run style. It isn't that bad, as long as you can sleep for about 15 hours at the end of it.

AmazonBabe
Apr 14th, 2005, 02:10:15 PM
Pictures as promised!

http://fu-news.blogspot.com/2005/04/now-by-popular-demand.html

:)