PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Trivial Pursuit: or How I Tried to Stay Spoiler Free and Almost Failed

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 10th, 2005, 11:11:55 PM
"I know. Somehow I've always known" that by playing the Saga edition of Star Wars Trivial Pursuit (in the Exclusive tin case) I would be exposing myself to information from Revenge of the Sith.

And I did it anyway.

>D

Although I must confess that my brother and I decided that if we came across an obvious Ep. 3 question we'd skip it because we didn't want to know the answers. Although we did get to see the escape pod that Yoda apparently leaves Kashyyyk in, and Yoda laying waste to a pair of Red Royal Guards. ^_^; The temptation to play it again is going to be too much, especially since I was winning when we stopped playing to see a movie.

^_^; I'm really TRYING to stay mostly spoiler free.

Sanis Prent
Apr 11th, 2005, 06:18:15 AM
I played this at camp this weekend. Delicious spoilers >D

JMK
Apr 11th, 2005, 08:22:14 AM
I'm staying as far away from this as I can until after the movie. As far as I'm concerned it does not exist.

jjwr
Apr 11th, 2005, 09:23:10 AM
If your trying to avoid spoilers and then play something like that your just asking for it :)

So far I have done very well to avoid spoilers. To me the only things that are fair game are official Trailers & TV Spots. Those just whet the appetite.

At this point I won't even visit www.starwars.com cause I don't want to read something by mistake!

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 11th, 2005, 02:16:57 PM
I know, I failed miserably. Somehow I guess I just wanted to be spoiled. :p But I won't play it again until after I see the movie.

Maybe. ^_^;

JMK
Apr 11th, 2005, 02:33:41 PM
Oh come on! You've gone so far down the dark path! Go all the way! There's no sense in saving anything now...go on...read those questions...pick up the novel...indulge!

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 11th, 2005, 03:49:02 PM
:lol No no no! I still know hardly anything, so I'm content to stay that way. :)

Sanis Prent
Apr 11th, 2005, 06:31:35 PM
So do what I did, and make it a drinking game of trivial pursuit. Drink twice for each question you miss ;)

So even if you're spoiled, you won't remember it :D

JediBoricua
Apr 11th, 2005, 06:35:08 PM
Genius, pure genius!!!

JMK
Apr 12th, 2005, 06:29:04 AM
That just may work...unless she's a lightweight and passes out after a few shots. Then she'll be spoiled AND sick!

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 12th, 2005, 10:07:36 AM
It only takes two smirnoffs to get me tipsy, three and I'm done. Usually. ^_^;

JMK
Apr 12th, 2005, 10:20:46 AM
Yep. A lightweight.

;)

AmazonBabe
Apr 12th, 2005, 02:20:33 PM
I know EVERYTHING! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! >D

(Ok, well, almost everything ^_^; )

It's fun watching Joe see something or hear something and then look to me to see if it's true or not, and then he follows that with "but don't spoil it for me". So I just sit there with a dumb look on my face so he doesn't get any info one way or another. nd then he gets frusterated. Makes me laugh.

JMK
Apr 12th, 2005, 02:25:57 PM
He sounds like a sucker for punishment! :lol

AmazonBabe
Apr 13th, 2005, 11:45:26 AM
Well, only in regards to certain things. :lol

Master Yoghurt
Apr 13th, 2005, 12:48:15 PM
Mmmmmm... juicy spoilers :D