PDA

View Full Version : (Closed-1 Tyrlla)

Kyashi
Apr 9th, 2005, 10:45:08 PM
"...."

A very displeased young man sat in the security offices of a small, unmarked warehouse, a scowl on his face.

He was rusty -- too much time spent away, laying about in a lavish room under the watchful eye of Razielle. Not enough time here, scouring the lower levels of the city planet.

..Having a your name known to the Jedi was yet another reason to stay out of trouble, or so he had thought. Slipping inside the warehouse seemed like an easy task. Most of the buildings here were abandoned, and the fact that this one was guarded was...strange...to say the least. The fact that these men could report him was the only reason why he hadn't killed them...

And so, here he sat, waiting for their "boss" to arrive.

Tyrlla Lorant
Apr 9th, 2005, 10:55:35 PM
There's not long to wait. The boss comes promptly, walking into the room from a door behind Kyashi. He's sitting in an old steel chair, rusted and uncomfortable to sit on, at a table covered with a thick layer of dust. The boss walks around the table and leans on it, ignoring the dust that kicks up and coats the palms of her hands.

"This is it?"

The question bears a great deal of impatience and disappointment. Clearly the boss is not happy that a scruffy street brat could get into her warehouse. She's dressed in a black pinstripe suit and shining black shoes. Her hair is cut to exactly to her shoulders, and shines in the low light of the room. She is a model of the perfect businesswoman, and she's barely older than Kyashi.

"Alright. So how'd you get in, boy?"

Kyashi
Apr 9th, 2005, 11:02:16 PM
He waved his hands in the air, a smirk forming on his lips as he saw that the "boss" was nothing more than a teenage girl.

"Magic?"

Tyrlla Lorant
Apr 9th, 2005, 11:09:50 PM
"Sure."

The guards who brought him in, being ever-helpful, step forward with the barrels of their blasters pressed to his temples.

"Let's try again. How did you get in here?"

Kyashi
Apr 9th, 2005, 11:28:06 PM
"It's like I said...magic. You wouldn't believe how easy it was to get in here."

The blasters didn't seem to phase him, as he sat calmly on his chair.

"Anyone could easily get in here, with the right..."tools"."

Tyrlla Lorant
Apr 9th, 2005, 11:34:29 PM
The boss stands up, pulling a handkerchief out of her pocket to wipe her hands with, still eyeing him like a piece of week-old sushi.

"Alright, fine." She carefully re-folds the handkerchief and replaces it, walking back around the table to the door. "Kill him, and tighten the security."

She shuts the door carefully and begins the long walk across the warehouse to her office, rubbing her eyes and ticking off the things she has to do now. She's got to tighten security, got to dispose of a body, got to find out who was working at the time of the break in and deliver a punishment for their laziness, got to tell her boss (who is far less lenient than she is), and she's got to have that room cleaned...though why that registers as important right now, she's not sure.

Kyashi
Apr 9th, 2005, 11:42:26 PM
The door clicked shut. The sound was followed by the noise of a scuffle, then 2 loud thuds.

The guards now resemble pin-cushions, large needles sticking out of their chests and faces. Kyashi steps over the pair, quietly opening the door and heading down the hallway.

Tyrlla Lorant
Apr 9th, 2005, 11:53:01 PM
The noise of the scuffle is drowned in the noise of the warehouse. Tyrlla, not ten feet away, hasn't noticed what happened yet. She's wishing for the end of her shift, a hot bath, and some lemon-flavored candy.

She pauses to lean on some packing crates, replacing her hand over her eyes. Suddenly they hurt a bit, a sure sign of a headache on the way. Rest doesn't last long for her, as a forklift driver has chosen that particular moment to come get the crates she's leaning against.

"Hey, boss," he mutters apologetically. "Hate to bug ya, but I need them crates." She nods, stepping away, placing Kyashi right in his field of vision. "Uh, boss, who's the scruffy kid?" The man dies, falling out of the forklift with a face full of needles as a chill runs up Tyrlla's spine.

Kyashi
Apr 13th, 2005, 09:29:43 PM
He slips his hand inside his cloak, hiding his extra senbon and flashing a smile at the girl.

"Now, what were you saying about killing me?"

Tyrlla Lorant
Apr 13th, 2005, 09:47:45 PM
"Nothing, other than that is what they should have done. How did a scruffy brat like you best trained soldiers, anyway?"

Now she's getting irritated at being held up by this guy. She keeps her hands at her sides, though her fingers curl into fists.

Kyashi
Apr 13th, 2005, 10:00:26 PM
"Trained as an assassin from age 7 on."

He shrugged. He noticed the subtle changes in her, her fingers curling up as she clenched her fists at her sides. It made the smile on his face grow into a chesire grin.

"What's wrong? I hope you weren't too attached to the hired help - if I hadn't killed them, someone else would have. And if they weren't as nice as yours truly, you'd be dead as well."

Tyrlla Lorant
Apr 13th, 2005, 10:07:51 PM
"Attached, no. But hiring workers in my field of business isn't easy."

Before she can stop herself she's affixed a name to him, for the ease of considering her situation and having something better to call him than "scruffy brat". She settles on Y.T., for "Yours Truly".

Y.T. apparently is an assassin, carrying some kind of hidden throwing weapon. He's killed three of her workers, who will be very expensive to replace, and so far nobody knows of him but her, judging from the way the warehouse hasn't ceased its business. She wonders what his intentions are.

"At any rate, what do you intend to do with me now, Y.T.?"

Kyashi
Apr 13th, 2005, 10:13:22 PM
"Nothing. You're not worth my time."

Kyashi turns on his heel, heading back the way he came, keeping an ear out for any movement behind him. He gave her a half-hearted wave goodbye. "See you around, girl."

Tyrlla Lorant
Apr 13th, 2005, 10:22:16 PM
Tyrlla blinks, feeling at once relieved and taken aback.

"Now hang on just a minute!" she fumes, stalking after him as he tries to leave. All pretenses of professionalism or calmness are dropped; the boss is very displeased. "What do you mean I'm not worth your time! I'm a wealthy and attractive businesswoman, worth a senator's ransom to the right people! You mean you're not even going to twist my arm or hold me hostage? What kind of criminal are you, anyway?"

Kyashi
Apr 13th, 2005, 10:31:53 PM
"I'm not. And you're not. Don't feel too badly about it," he kept walking, not bothering to turn around. His hands remain in his pockets - if she were to call in more guards, he'd have to be ready. It was bad enough that she was following after him, questioning his reasons for leaving.

"To be honest, something just doesnt seem...decent, about fighting a girl."

Tyrlla Lorant
Apr 13th, 2005, 10:41:55 PM
"Fighting? Who said anything about fighting?"

She grabs his collar and wrenches him into a pile of crates, pinning him to them with her fists, her right pressing a great deal harder than the left.

"That's not how it works! You threaten me and I scream for help, and then you take me hostage and we go back to wherever it is you hide and you call the company to arrange a ransom, and then while we wait you threaten me some more, then either the ransom gets paid and you let me go or the authorties come bust your butt and rescue me!"

Kyashi
Apr 13th, 2005, 10:49:57 PM
"Or I get the money and kill you. It could go either way."

He pries her hands off him, brushing off his shoulders. "I don't do the whole hostage thing - it's too cliched."

Tyrlla Lorant
Apr 13th, 2005, 11:08:52 PM
Her right arm resists better than the left, but he does get her off of him.

"Well..."

She fidgets, absolutely torn on what to do. She can't force him to do anything to her, because that would be stupid. She's actually probably better off like this, safe from harm and with him just walking out. She can't just drop this though; the idea that she's not worthy of somebody's time is foreign to her. It hurts, almost.

"Then I'm taking you hostage!"

She grabs him by the arm with her right hands, whilring him around and starting to march him back across the warehouse towards her office, taking a path through all the tall crate stacks in order not to be seen by the workers. She probably looks foolish, marching a man across the warehouse by his arm.

Kyashi
Apr 13th, 2005, 11:16:24 PM
Kyashi sighed. Loudly.

"Fine, fine, let's get this little game over with."

He allows her to march him back into her office, waiting for her next move.

Tyrlla Lorant
Apr 13th, 2005, 11:30:53 PM
She pushes him into her chair and hops up onto her desk, legs crossed right over left. The office is much more spacious than the dusty interrogation room, and the chair is much more comfortable. She probably should've put him back in there, but she'll need the phone eventually, when she calls to ransom him to...somebody. Maybe she'll just call the cops and have them arrest him for breaking and entering...the warehouse looks legitimate enough. At least now she's back in a position of power, which makes her feel better.

Kyashi
Apr 15th, 2005, 09:12:07 PM
Kyashi folds his arms across his chest, leaning back in the chair and propping his feet up on her desk. He shot her a look, one that said he didn't really care what she did with him.

"Alright, Miss Smart-pants, now what?"

Tyrlla Lorant
Apr 19th, 2005, 10:26:39 PM
Now what indeed. Now that she's got him held "hostage", she doesn't even know what to do with him.

"I'd ransom you, but I don't imagine there's anyone to ransom you to. Maybe I'll just call the cops, and let them arrest you. How would you like that?"

Kyashi
Apr 19th, 2005, 11:23:34 PM
His eyes narrowed. "And how would you like to have to dispose of more bodies?"

Tyrlla Lorant
Apr 19th, 2005, 11:27:15 PM
"That wouldn't be my job. I've got no business disposing of police officers' bodies."

It'd be neat to see how he killed her guards though. All she knows is he has some kind of projectile, and she'd like to learn more.

"Tell you what. I'll call the cops, you can do what you like with them, and then I'll let you go."

Kyashi
Apr 19th, 2005, 11:54:23 PM
"Fine, fine, whatever."

He waves a hand dismissively in her direction, sighing and slouching in the chair.

Tyrlla Lorant
Apr 24th, 2005, 09:55:34 PM
She jumps down into his lap, taking the phone with her from the desk and dialing it.

"Don't be such a spoil sport," she says, clearing her throat as the phone rings. "Hello? Yes, my name is Tyrlla Lorant, and there's a man in my warehouse stalking me!" She stands, twisting the phone cord around her hands, her voice sounding believably frightened. She gives the operator the address for the warehouse, hangs up, and turns on the intercom.

"All you working men's men go home on the double! Yes, even you, security! You've got two minutes!"

Tyrlla stretches as she settles herself back on the desk. "Well, the police will be here soon and find the place empty. If you want to go prepare, now's your chance."

Kyashi
Apr 29th, 2005, 09:44:05 PM
He gave her a look of complete shock as she plopped down into the young mans' lap, but it was quickly replaced by a miffed sneer.

"I don't need to prepare."

Tyrlla Lorant
May 4th, 2005, 07:51:05 PM
"Suit yourself. You'll just have to wait with me, then."

The waiting is killing her. Cops should be faster than this. She gets back in Kyashi's lap, leaning heavily against him. She'd seen that shocked look.

Kyashi
May 6th, 2005, 10:28:43 AM
She sits in his lap, and is promptly dumped on the floor as a nervous looking Kyashi stands up. He stalks to the other side of the room, pacing.

"Don't do that."

Tyrlla Lorant
May 13th, 2005, 11:24:12 PM
"Do what?" she asks innocently, not bothering with getting up as a loud bang echoes through the warehouse. Finally, the cops! "You're on, wonderboy. I'll just wait for you here."

Kyashi
May 14th, 2005, 04:58:51 PM
"You know what."

He slipped out the door, hand reaching inside his cloak. He takes a seat on the railing, waiting for the officers to make their way upstairs.

Tyrlla Lorant
May 24th, 2005, 02:09:12 PM
She makes a face at him as he walks out, crouching down and peeking out at what's happening. She doesn't have much time to wait; soon Kyashi is the focus of several lights and laser rifles.