PDA

View Full Version : Password Help

Zeke
Apr 4th, 2005, 08:38:22 PM
Its been ages since I logged into some of my accounts (months since my last login on some) and I've just plain forgotten the passwords. However, two of my accounts don't seem to be registered to my yahoo email, which means they were registered to my old school email. I've transferred schools since then, so my old school address is probably invalid and I have no way to check it.

I'd appreciate it if somebody could PM me the password on my account Jhony (http://sw-fans.net/forum/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=2505) since I'm retarded and don't rememberit. |I If you have to reset it or confirm anything, I'll be more than happy to cooperate. Thanks very much.

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 4th, 2005, 11:34:58 PM
we can't get the passwords - they show up as ****** to us. I can change it (I think) and email you the password so you can change it to one you remember though.

edit: Let me re-phrase. I think an Admin can do this for you - I can't. Just tried. Sorry!

Zeke
Apr 4th, 2005, 11:58:58 PM
That's fine LD. So long as I can get into it, I'm not complaining.

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 5th, 2005, 07:50:41 AM
I pm'ed swfans about this last night and apparantly... forgot to post that. Sorry about that, must've been really tired :)

TheHolo.Net
Apr 5th, 2005, 08:32:10 AM
The reset password for the Jhony account has been sent to Zeke's account via PM.

Zeke
Apr 5th, 2005, 11:19:37 AM
You guys are spectacular. Thanks very much.