PDA

View Full Version : Wandering through the night (Continued)

Zereth Lancer
Apr 3rd, 2005, 10:14:14 PM
OOC: This thread is closed to everyone except Pheonix and Luna.

(Continued from here) (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=37979&perpage=20&pagenumber=1)

Zereth turned and looked apon the raven haired Luna. His hand lowered to his belt and remained there for a time. "Why have you come to me?" The Truth was that Zereth had nearly killed Luna when He and Southstar had taken down the Mad Scientist, Zanon. Her coming to him on freindly terms was the last thing he expected.

Luna Eclypse
Apr 6th, 2005, 10:25:47 PM
Luna notted Lancer's arm movement to his weapon but cared little. "I come to you because I know where Zanon is," She saw the interest grow in his eyes "But I cannot take him on my own and I would need your help to bring him down."

Zereth Lancer
Apr 6th, 2005, 10:28:11 PM
She had his attention now. "But why would you want Zanon dead? Your the one that was fighting on his side against us. Why should I trust you. This could all be a trap."

Lucianus Adair
Apr 9th, 2005, 05:13:42 PM
Phoenix's tall, built form was seated in a chair. He was browsing yet another book, as he regularily did in the evenings.

"Once a backstabber, always a backstabber. As a being ages, it becomes more set in its ways. " He said this somewhat absentmindedly as he flipped through the pages of the dusty tome. At one point very soon thereafter, he looked up from the dogeared pages. Mars focused on Lancer.

"Thus, we have very little reason to trust her, do we not?" He shifted his eyes to Luna, flashing a slight glare of red. "She is fortunate to even have continued existing from the moment she stepped within the walls of this complex."

He thought about that a moment. "It would have been an earlier demise for her, had you not intervened in requesting she be brought here, my colleague."

Luna Eclypse
Apr 9th, 2005, 09:43:02 PM
Luna gave Mar's a glare over her shoulder before turning back to Zereth "I was not in control of my body at the time. You may recall a circled that was around by head. It was a control device that Zanon used to control me. When you threw me against that canisted the device broke but I was unable to get up again because I had a glass shard in my side. Kane pulled me out but then Zanon left me in the streets to die. A man happened by and took me to the hospital. I came looking for you as soon as I was able to leave the hospital."

Zereth Lancer
Apr 9th, 2005, 09:48:46 PM
Ah, backstabbing now? I have been the target of many and backstabbed several in by own time. I doubt Luna has much experience in such things

"Hmm..." He could detect to lie in her voice "Very interesting Luna. So, it seems we where all just mere pawns in Zanon's plan. You, me, the clone and even..."He chuckled"...Kane, even he is no more then a pawn." He said before he turned and paced the room with his hands behind his back "The board is set. The pieces are you, myself and Alexander against Zanon and Kane. I don't think it should be to difficult."

Luna Eclypse
Apr 22nd, 2005, 10:13:04 PM
Luna crossed her arms over her chest and looked stenrly at Zereth "I don't think it will be as easy as you think. Zanon is no doubt either waiting for us to come to him and has a trap waiting or he has found, or created, something to replace us that we will have to tangle with. I don't care about the cost I just want to get Zanon, whether you come or not."

Zereth Lancer
Apr 22nd, 2005, 10:15:58 PM
Zereth met her stare "I will accompany you and see us through to the end of Zanon." Without shifting his eyes he reached into his cloak and pulled out his comm unit. He pressed a few buttons, still holding the stare with Luna, and raised the comm to his face. "Bane, come to my room at once, don't ask why." He closed the transmission and waited.

Alexander Bane
Apr 22nd, 2005, 10:20:57 PM
The door slid open and Alexander Bane stepped in. In truth he was cloned from Zereth Lancer but he had been further mutated and he no longer took the same appearence as Lancer. His skin was a light blue and so was his hair. Pebbly scales covered the back of his arms and went up his shoulders and down the middle of his back and stopped just short of the area of his tail bone. His ears were pointed at the ends.

He looked around the room with is strangley blue eyes. He spotted Luna and his eyes turned to slits as he glared at her. He had never known her but He knew that she worked for Zanon. "Whats going on her Lancer?"

Zereth Lancer
Apr 22nd, 2005, 10:23:06 PM
"Luna here has come to us for help." He noted the stunned expression that filled Bane's eyes. "She no longer serves Zanon and wants us to join her in a dangerous mission to take him out for the last time." Now Bane's eyes filled with a dark glee. "What do you think?"

Alexander Bane
Apr 22nd, 2005, 10:25:08 PM
Bane looked over at Zereth with the dark glee still filling his eyes "I accept." In truth he really held no dark feelings of his own against Zanon. But he considered himself a brother to Zereth and he was willing to help him in anyway he could.

Bane walked forward and stood next to Zereth. "I stand with stand with you against Zanon and he will die at our hands."

Luna Eclypse
Apr 22nd, 2005, 10:27:12 PM
Luna looked from Bane to Lancer. They where identical in size. Both equal in height aswell as muscle size. Bane should be just as stronge as Lancer but Lancer had experiece that neither her nor Bane could compare. "We should leave as soon as possible." She paused and nodded her head towards Mars "Is the giant coming along?"

Zereth Lancer
Apr 22nd, 2005, 10:29:42 PM
"No," Zereth said plainly. He knew Mars would be willing to help out but this was something they needed to do by themselves. "Mars will not be comming with us. We will go with just the three of us. I'm sure Mars has his own things to attend to" He bowed his head slightly to Mars "Thank you for your help but we must be going at once." With that he waved his hand toward the door and he, Luna, and Bane tropped out into the Hallways and left Mars behind.