PDA

View Full Version : Revenge on the Cats

Charley
Apr 2nd, 2005, 03:40:51 PM
Ahahahahahahaha!!!

I've just discovered the perfect cat repellant. This is good news for me, since all of Christin's cats are jerks. The answer to my feline-repellant needs? The 12" Emperor Palpatine figure!

All I do is point Palpy in their general direction, hum a few bars of the Emperor's Theme, and they SPLIT. They're practically tearing up the carpet trying to run away.

This is the greatest thing ever. No more fawning for people food. No more jumping on my back when I'm on the computer. No more pouncing and breaking crap in the living room. They are all bent to the will of Palpatine!

imported_Akrabbim
Apr 2nd, 2005, 04:15:37 PM
We need pics. :)

Rhea Kaylen
Apr 2nd, 2005, 09:41:41 PM
The cats are all Jedi, maybe?

Shame they don't have opposable thumbs, or they'd build themselves some cat-sabers and turn your Palpatine into linguine.

Tony Maxwell
Apr 2nd, 2005, 10:26:46 PM
Nah, Cats are evil. So they can't be jedi. Perhaps Dark jedi or just rogue force users that know that palpatine could beat them in his sleep (Despite the fact that he's small and made of plastic or some other material)

Arya Ravenwing
Apr 3rd, 2005, 12:46:21 AM
My cat chewed on Mace's lightsabre which proves they are evil.

Vista Alor
Apr 4th, 2005, 10:05:55 AM
Maybe I need to get one of those things to use on my cats to stop them from destoying my couch.

Master Yoghurt
Apr 4th, 2005, 10:23:39 AM
Dude, if you have a video cam, I would have loved to see that :lol

AmazonBabe
Apr 4th, 2005, 02:52:01 PM
My cat rubbed the bejeebies out of my Vader action figure. I think they're just more afraid of your few bar of the Emperor's theme than the doll. :lol

Crystal
Apr 15th, 2005, 08:17:17 AM
Originally posted by Rhea Kaylen
The cats are all Jedi, maybe?

One of my cats is named Jedi, maybe I could use this trick on her.

Then again, pretty much anything scares her off, I could rattle a plastic bag and she'd hide for days.

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 15th, 2005, 09:43:09 AM
'loo!!! *tackelglomps*

Charley
Apr 16th, 2005, 11:22:15 PM
Cats are also afraid of ARC-170 fighters, but with good reason. These fighters shoot missiles and bombs at them >D

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 17th, 2005, 12:32:51 AM
My cats tried to eat the bombs...

Soraya Taveres
Apr 20th, 2005, 08:20:50 AM
cat repellant ? pfft, i need something that'll prevent a friend of mine from not hitting on my poor fuzzy bebe. he's convinced that she's the perfect companion because all she ever does is crawl atop his crotch and settle there to sleep. the fact that she's a cat doesn't seem to deter him much.

=|