PDA

View Full Version : Because being a terrible rapper wasn't enough...

Mitch
Mar 31st, 2005, 05:58:18 AM
50 Cent has now decided that he should be a video game character in which he can live out his delusional fantasies that he actually has influence of ther world and toughness or something like that. I'm sorry, when your latest song is called "Candy Shop," and you can't even flow your rap, just stay out of the spotlight altogether.

http://the50centgame.com/us/

Hooray for senseless violence and absolute disregard for the legal system and any type of authority! I hope he gets shot by that chick from Blondie.

Detective Prather
Mar 31st, 2005, 07:20:21 AM
Hahaha, he gets shot nine times and that's called "street cred"?

He took those bullets like a bitch, and didn't even return fire.

There was an article a few weeks ago about how Fitty was upset that nobody had tried to shoot up his armored car. It makes me want to test my Saiga 12 with rifled slugs on armored glass ;)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Mar 31st, 2005, 07:22:51 AM
Well, from an animator's standpoint, the animation, modeling, and textures were pretty slick.

But that's about all I can say about it.

edit:

Originally posted by Detective Prather
There was an article a few weeks ago about how Fitty was upset that nobody had tried to shoot up his armored car. It makes me want to test my Saiga 12 with rifled slugs on armored glass ;)

Kern Little :lol

JMK
Mar 31st, 2005, 07:45:58 AM
Unbelievable. :rolleyes

Drake Shadowstalker
Mar 31st, 2005, 09:19:52 AM
If you think that's lame, check out Snoop Dogg's game that he's doing...

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 31st, 2005, 09:49:40 AM
Originally posted by s'Ilancy
Kern Little :lol

The similarities between Kern and Fitty are pretty hilarious actually.

Originally posted by Drake Shadowstalker
If you think that's lame, check out Snoop Dogg's game that he's doing...

Link?

Besides, I'd actually play a Snoop Dogg game. He's Snoop Dogg. Unlike Fitty, he's got street cred coming out of his ears. Plus, his music is actually good.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 31st, 2005, 10:00:04 AM
I'm suprised there hasn't been some sort of rapper-related video game already.

(oh, and I moved this into the right forum :))

Morgan Evanar
Mar 31st, 2005, 12:11:05 PM
Um, Wu-Tang Shaolin Style? There are several.

Zasz Grimm
Mar 31st, 2005, 03:24:55 PM
Originally posted by Morgan Evanar
Um, Wu-Tang Shaolin Style? There are several.

The fact that morg knows this makes me lol.

Mitch
Mar 31st, 2005, 04:07:24 PM
Man, I hope the sequel to Fitty's game will be "50 vs. Parappa the Rapper."

This game just looks like Hitman and Splitner Cell jammed together, and then all the coolness drained from it and replaced with nothing but pure, uncalled for ego.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 31st, 2005, 04:12:43 PM
I don't know how he can have such a huge ego after 50,000 people bottled him off stage, TWICE, at last years Reading and Leeds Festivals. His head is obviously stuck too far up somewhere :rolleyes

Khendon Sevon
Mar 31st, 2005, 04:40:53 PM
I wonder how much a surplus Russian anti-tank rocket launcher costs? I think we have some armored limos to take out.

Mitch
Mar 31st, 2005, 04:45:50 PM
No, that will only end up immortalizing him like Biggie and Tupac, except those two were both GOOD rappers.

Nah, we need to paint it pink and give it a Hello Kitty motif instead.

Khendon Sevon
Mar 31st, 2005, 07:50:47 PM
That's so... twisted and sick. You must be an evil, evil man.

Why don't you join the Empire :)

Milivikal k'Vik
Mar 31st, 2005, 11:30:38 PM
Originally posted by Zasz Grimm
The fact that morg knows this makes me lol. Method Man has a big hammer.

Shawn
Apr 1st, 2005, 02:38:03 AM
Originally posted by Morgan Evanar
Um, Wu-Tang Shaolin Style? There are several. Poor Thrill Kill. :(

Morgan Evanar
Apr 1st, 2005, 08:13:37 AM
Shaolin Style is quite fun, especially with four people.

Drake Shadowstalker
Apr 1st, 2005, 09:12:09 AM
Originally posted by Anbira Hicchoru
Link?

Besides, I'd actually play a Snoop Dogg game. He's Snoop Dogg. Unlike Fitty, he's got street cred coming out of his ears. Plus, his music is actually good.

I read about the game in the January 2005 issue of Game Informer. The cover page is a big picture of him.

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 2nd, 2005, 11:39:56 AM
Wasn't Def Jam Vendetta a video game involving a bunch of rappers? I think they even made a sequel to that game.

God save us from the rapper video games...

Morgan Evanar
Apr 2nd, 2005, 06:32:40 PM
Originally posted by Anbira Hicchoru
Besides, I'd actually play a Snoop Dogg game. He's Snoop Dogg. Unlike Fitty, he's got street cred coming out of his ears. Plus, his music is actually good. Snoop Dogg's uncle is Bootsy Collins, which explains quite a lot.

imported_Grev Drasen
Apr 9th, 2005, 06:32:08 PM
Originally posted by Dasquian Belargic
I don't know how he can have such a huge ego after 50,000 people bottled him off stage, TWICE, at last years Reading and Leeds Festivals. His head is obviously stuck too far up somewhere :rolleyes
Well, his first album did sell 11 million copies. As much as he sucks, that'd give anybody a big head.