PDA

View Full Version : The Dawn

imported_Blade Ice
Mar 27th, 2005, 12:26:39 PM
It was the same dream again but this time it had started out just slightly different. He was surrounded by darkness and through it shot a familiar but unseen voice. The voice was feminine in nature that of his master and love. He tried to turn away from the voice not wanting to face it he couldn’t not now not ever for he was ashamed of what he told her the last time he set his sights on her.

Darkness: “Do not turn away Blade you know your fate and what is you have to do.”

Blade: “No I don’t all I do is get this stupid dream every night over and over again.”

Darkness: “You are to save the girl.”

Blade: “Why what does she have to do with me?”

Darkness: “You will find out her meaning after you save her.”

Blade: “I am sith not Jedi I don’t go around being a do gooder.”

Darkness: “She is Important for the sith cause, save her and teach her your ways.”

Blade: “Then what after I save her I’ll be back to this a pointless existence. I might as well just stay her and do nothing.”

The Darkness that spoke made a loud explosive sound. Blade angered it with his pointless whining he knew it. Now it beckoned him to be silent and listen for a moment to just her voice that voice he was scared of. That voice that haunted him both in his dreams and when he was wide awake. The voice of Dalethria, why was he so afraid of it? It was simple it was something he wanted but knew he could never have so he forsaked himself from it and from that grew his fear of it. He stood silent now stiff with fear of both what it might say and the voice it used.

Darkness: “After you save the girl the dawn will break and your crusade will begin. Your crusade will to ether aid in or try to stop a coming war.”

Blade: “My war?”

Darkness: “Your war was nothing more then a foolish insanity ran by a jealous heart.”

Those words cut deep into Blade worse then saber had. He didn’t want to admit the fact to himself but he knew they where true. Yet held back the tears and lump in his throat that where trying to form.

Darkness: “Save the girl and warn those you call family and friends then fight for your survival or die trying.”

A Flash of Bright light cleared the Darkness away to another landscape a landscape Blade had saw every night for months now in his dream. There on a planet he had not stepped foot on for years Nar Shada . There before him was a slave circus with five cages with twelve people in each the cages where double locked. Hold onto the bars of the middle cage was a girl all of fourteen years in appearance she was whispering something Blade could not here. Then her eyes oh those eye’s so familiar with a hint of orange just like his own. She was human in appearance but those eyes where a hint to something else something great something Blade who had the same eyes didn’t know what it was.

imported_Tegan
Mar 31st, 2005, 11:15:00 AM
:: Tegan's mind floats in swirling warm liquid colors, lost inside the dreamscape. Faces come in and out of phase, and she tries to reach out to one of them, a man. Then she feels herself falling as a hand from the real world pulls her out of the dreaming. She looks about bewildered as she's led to the bath to be washed and preened for the slave auction ::

imported_Blade Ice
Mar 31st, 2005, 11:53:20 AM
Blade awoke from his dream in a cold swet as he reached for a nearby pack of cigs near the edge of his bed. He was deep in thought as he lit the single smoke he pulled from the pack. He was wondering what it was that he was supose to do the lost sith that he was.

He then reached for a half empty bottle of JD he also had near the bed. He went to take a drink when he stopped and just stared at the bottle and began to smile. He remembered his former master and now brother in the force who had introduced him to the drink. What would Vega do in this situation, probably just shrug it off and leave the slave to fend for herself. Blade laughed and took a swig again lost in thought.

He turned his head to the side to see the woman in his head laying next to him. He reached out with a finger to touch the soft skin of her upper leg. As he was about to touch the figure it flickered and faded, his finger quickly retreated to a clenched fist that slammed down on the bed where the image had been. Tears began to swell in his eye's as his thoughts drifted yet again.

All of a sudden he stood up from the bed that layed on the ground of a trashy apartment on the planet of ruten. All the indivual groups in his past and present where becoming complacent with there lots in life. The sith where the ever hiding terror that would never attack. The jedi where the protectors that really had nothing to protect anymore. The New republic had no enemies to stand against them. The imperials where there yet stayed silent not wanting to upset the Balance. The Dark jedi always hiden always plotting yet doing nothing. Blade wasn't going to stay complacent anymore things had to change there needed to be some fire.

He reached for his saber's that where not there, he had pawned them off to pay for this appartment. So he looked all over for weapons coming across the only two sith daggers he had left. He sighed and then went for his trench coat grabing instead a ratty old winter coat. Again he sighed remembering pawning it off as well along with all its weapons it held. He slipped the jacket on reaching into the pocket grabing his last hundred creds. His destination Nar Shaddaa as he slammed the door behind him.

imported_Tegan
Mar 31st, 2005, 12:53:55 PM
:: Tegan fidgets and hisses at her groomers a few times, at one point biting the hand that brushed her hair too roughly. The resulting slap across the face stung, but she did not cry. The old matron in charge knew how to deal with spirited young girls, and Tegan remained passive as the groomers finished dressing her in fine silks. Then a collar was placed around her neck and she was led by a chain leash to a room where she waited with the other female slaves ::

imported_Blade Ice
Mar 31st, 2005, 01:24:35 PM
Blade arrived in style sorta, he had mugged a invited buyer and stole his nice tux. He resembled one of those Holo vid spy's he thought to himself. The one's that always saved the day and got the girl in the end. He also knew those movies where full of it and rarely depected real fighting.

As he reached the auction house he saw picket lines outside with protesters, protesting slavery. How normal Blade thought to himself most of them where the same ones who protested back in the days when he worked for the hutts. The irony of it all was this time he was on there side this time witch caused him to laugh as he pushed his way through there line towards the door.

As he entered the big room he began to sigh again as he realized this would be no easy task ahead of him. The crowd numbered about Two Houndred people on quick estimate. There where at least fifty armed gaurds that he could spot. There where Ten Gammorean gaurds, two placed at the front of each of the five cage's in the center stage. Each one had an axe in hand and a whip hanging from there sides. On the top of each cage was a human with a repeater rifle used as crowd control. Also among the crowd where ten more of those men doing the sme thing. That brought the auction house personel to thirty.

There where also twenty armed personal bodyguards for some of the high priority buyers. Blade wasn't sure if they would get involved but he thought they might especially if he went for a slave they where hoping to purchase. There was also the possibility that many of the other Two Hundred some crowd could be armed.

Blade stared at the cages as Hutt slithered its way to the micro phone. That ment the Introductions where about to start but Blade didn't act right away. He knew the hutt at the Microphone it was Valgarus a hutt he had worked for as an assasin a long time ago. He sighed again at the thought of being on the opposite side of a side he knew never lost very many fights.

He then sprung into action with a quick thought up plan. His daggers where concealed but at the ready as he moved quickly through the crowd. He Just missed the face peering through the center Cage the face of the one he was there for. He was on the move his plan was simple take out as many gaurds as he could then turn the place into a riot.

imported_Tegan
Apr 1st, 2005, 09:42:23 AM
:: Tegan spotted what seemed to be a disturbance, and a shot suddenly rang out as a Gammorean squealed from a knife driven right between the shoulderblades ::

imported_Blade Ice
Apr 1st, 2005, 10:13:33 AM
Blade drove the dagger right between it's shoulderblades after he snuck up on it with such silence. Then as it let out it's squealed Blade's other dagger came around it's neck and cut it's squeal short. Another pig man came aproaching just then as shouts began to arise from a now chaotic crowd. Blade yanked the dagger from the back of the now dead oinker and let fly through the air. It land square between the eye's of the approaching Gammorean killing it on impact.

In the crowd people where turning over table's and creating make shift defense's as quickly as possible. They where not going to get themselves killed just for a bunch of slave's for there would always be more slave's. Valgarus was slithering away himself yelling out oder's to his men to attack Blade and not let him leave alive.

Blade gathered together his dagger's slipping them into his belt loops. He went to both the dead Gammoreans and picked there whips from there sides. Blade Unraveled them both he wasn't sure now if he would survive seeing the hutts auction house men baring down on him with guns and axes. He then used his left whip as hard as he could snapping at the lock on the first cage breaking it. It allowed the first set of twelve slaves to scatter out and give him some more cover.

imported_Tegan
Apr 1st, 2005, 10:37:27 AM
:: Tegan reaches out through the bars with her hands, grabbing at the old matron's face from behind. The woman shrieks, and blood streams down her face as the girl's fingers sink into the warm jelly of her eyes ::

imported_Blade Ice
Apr 1st, 2005, 11:31:24 AM
Blade was to into the fight to notice the slave girl ripping out the eye's of the groomer. His left whip was now swing above his head in a counter clock wise helacopter motion as he slowly moved in on one of the riflemen who was switching cell clips in his gun. Blade's right whip hung at his side as he kept moving watching the rifler slowly step back.

As the rest of the Gaurds where to occupied with the crowd and twelve free wildly fighting slave's to worry about the instigator at the moment. Chaos was ensueing many of the slave buyers where getting into fight's with each other. Panic and chaos just how Blade had wanted it but still it was proving diffcult to free the slave he was looking for.

Blade's right whip lashed out catching the riflemans leg as Blade yanked on it to trip him his left in the helocopter motion lashed out as well. It wrapped around the mans neck and as he fell from the trip of the other whip the snap of his neck rang through the hall.

imported_Tegan
Apr 1st, 2005, 12:15:52 PM
:: Tegan keeps ripping away, not letting go as her hands become hot and sticky with blood ::

imported_Blade Ice
Apr 1st, 2005, 12:32:36 PM
Blade's whips with quick jerk released from the lifeless body and blade was back on his attack making his way towards the center cell. He knew she was in there but he couldn't see her in all the chaos and slaves hanging onto the edge of the cage. He briefly saw one of them Jerking on the now grusome face of an eyeless groomer but he did not see the slaves face.

His whips went to action again this time grabbing a oinker around the neck and arm with his left and right whip. He jerked on the left one holding wrapped around it's arm that held it's axe. It tried to squeal but it was cut short by it trying to gasp for air from the other whip. Blade yanked on the one holding onto the arm causing it to squeeze tighter. The pig drop it's axe on the lock of the center cage breaking it allowing Tegan and the slave's in her cell to break free.

"Die piggy!"

Blade Yelled as he yanked on both whips again snapping the neck and also ripping the from it's socket. He released and turned to see if anyone else was willing to face him in his bloody rage. He caught a bolt in the shoulder from the crowd as he turned causing him to stagger back in pain.

imported_Tegan
Apr 1st, 2005, 12:42:03 PM
:: finally lets go and spits as the hateful old matron falls, then slips out of the cage ::

imported_Blade Ice
Apr 1st, 2005, 01:00:55 PM
Blade dropped his right whip as the pain began to swell in his shoulder. He caught his footing just in time to catch another bolt in his left leg. He about fell to the ground but he attached himself to that pain focusing on it fully not losing anymore ground. He tapped into then and focued on his dark training reaching his right injured arm up out towards the crowded as if he was signaling his surrender.

His head dropped as the shot ceased but then his head quickly rose again this time his eye's where deep orange in color. He held a look of pure rage on his face as he stared at the gaurds forming into a group to slowly aproach him with restrants.

"Your lives are forfeit."

On those words lighting shot out of his out stretched hand striking serveral of the guards. Causing the rest to scatter as they realized they where up against a sith. The one's he had hit where squerming on the ground in pain most dieing from the shock.

imported_Tegan
Apr 1st, 2005, 01:22:41 PM
:: Tegan stands looking in suprise and wonder as everyone else around her scrambles in panic. It was him, the man in her dream, and she was free!!!! ::

imported_Blade Ice
Apr 7th, 2005, 11:11:38 AM
Swet was rolling down his face as he stared out into the almost disapated crowd. They had all scattered except for a hand full that where pulling them selvesup from the ground to do the same. Blade fell back on a cage to hold himself up he didn't notice Tegan staring at him right away.

As Tegan stood there watching Blade Valgarus the hutt slithered up behind her and grabbed her tightly around the belly as he put a blaster to her head. He smiled wickedly as he saw the man leaning against the cage. He just watched for a couple of minutes as he placed the man.

Valgarus: Well if it isn't my old assasin returned to fight for the freedom of some pathetic slaves. He also seems to be a Jedi by his use of the force. It seems his last target must of caught him and taught him his ways Mcgraves was always a fool.

Blade turned just then his eyes caught tegans and he stared in amazement at those eyes. He ignored Valgarus for he was to interged in this girl from his dreams. Who was she and why did she have his eyes was she what he was or something else. His weapons dropped to the ground as realization hit his face this girl was him.

Valgarus's guards that where still left picked up there weapons and began to slowly aproach the sith from behind with there rifles drawn. There where only two but Blade didn't even notice them he was to in shock.

imported_Tegan
Apr 7th, 2005, 11:40:45 AM
:: Tegan squirms in the grip of Valgarus, and gives a squeak as the blaster is pressed to her head ::

imported_Blade Ice
Apr 7th, 2005, 11:56:17 AM
"Let go of my daughter now!"

The words slipped from his mouth so freely and with so much anger in there tone. Blade couldn't believe he uttered them he knew he didn't have any children so why had he said it? His mind was in confusion as he saw the guards aproaching him from behind in Valgarus's eyes.

Valgarus: "Your Daughter? So this is why the Ice man has returned to my presence and as a jedi none the less."

Blade kept watching the gaurds aproach slowly. Soon they where close enough for him. He leaped up into the air into a back flip using the force to propel him. He landed behind them and picked up the axe of a dead pig man. His axe came in to quick for anyone to notice using force speed as his always did. In one swing he decapitated both guards. His eye's burned a bright orange now as he stared at Valgarus with a twisted grin on his face.

"Not Jedi, something much,much worse."

imported_Tegan
Apr 7th, 2005, 12:29:23 PM
:: The realization hits Tegan as she stares with wide eyes, that this man from her dream truly is her Father. She could feel it, and reaching out into the air with her blood smeared hands, she cries out to Blade ::

"FATHER!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!"

imported_Blade Ice
Apr 8th, 2005, 07:25:43 AM
He continued to stare down Valgarus with his wicked smile. If Valgarus was uneasy it was very hard to tell the hutt seemed to think he had the upper hand however he had never faced a sith like Blade or any sith at all.

Valgarus: "You control the force there for you are jedi or are you to dumb to see that. Plus Jedi are the only ones who barge in to save the day when times are tuff."

"No I am no Jedi Valgarus I am sith there isn't an inch of Jedi In me. I did not come to free any Slave except the one you hold now."

Valgarus glanced down at the young Tegan and gave crooked smile of his own. So this was the daughter of Blade Ice assasin and now Jedi. What a family reunion this was Valgarus thought to himself as his long slitherly tongue came out and licked the side of young tegan's cheek.

"Let her go or face my wrath Valgarus."

Valgarus: "I wasn't aware you had such a lovely daughter perhaps I'll keep her for myself Jedi. She would make such a lovely adition to my slave collection."

Blade thought on how badly Valgarus treated his own slaves. He Barely ever feed them and when they died he just through them in his pit where all his pet beasts lived. Valgarus cared little for anyone but himself.

"She is not yours you can have all the rest of these slaves back but that one is mine."

Blade was covered in blood from the dacapitated guards and it made him look even more menacing before the hutt. The hutt then quickly shoved Tegan away into a cage hard. He was going to fight Blade and kill him then make tegan his personal slave.

imported_Tegan
Apr 8th, 2005, 09:18:58 AM
:: Tegan squeals in revulsion at the Hutt's affections, and vomits spasmodically after getting shoved into the cage ::

imported_Blade Ice
Apr 8th, 2005, 11:42:31 AM
His eye's shot with fury at Valgarus shoving away his daughter like that the Slug death bed was just moments away. Blade shot forth with movement not visable not even the hutt knew before it was to late. Blade Dagger land in the things gut and with twist Valgarus screamed in pain and dropped his weapon.

Blade shot across the room while Valgarus squermed in pain and grabbed a few salt shakers from a nearby table. He was back in front of the slug with a wicked grin as he dump salt on the open wound only making the slug howl more in terrefied pain.

Blade made Grabbed his dagger and repeat making more open wounds as the slug tried to fight back but the pain. Each wound was laid with salt wich made Blade smile all the more. As Blade began hacking off the slug's arms from finger joints to to shoulder's. Valgarus utter only a few words before he pass out.

Valgarus: "Let me D."

Was all he got out before his tongue was hacked off and he pass out hitting the ground. If he lived he would now live a miserable life remembering his now disfigured body. Blade then turn to Tegan covered in green and red Blood as he through the vile tongue off ot the side of her with a smile on his face.

"I hope it was as fun for you as it was me."

imported_Tegan
Apr 8th, 2005, 12:09:28 PM
:: Tegan was still on her knees, recovering from her nausea as she looked up at Blade. She smiled and started to speak, but a second wave hit and she vomited again ::

"Huuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggh!!!"

imported_Blade Ice
Apr 8th, 2005, 12:18:41 PM
Blade rage slowly subsided as he made his way towards tegan. He watched as she vomited again and he tried to laugh but he was in pain as he realized just how many wounds he had taken. The laugh came out more as a cough then anything else. He slowly reached his daughter and painfully bent down to one knee.

"You going to be alright Kid?"

imported_Tegan
Apr 8th, 2005, 12:52:06 PM
:: She looks up again and touches his face, a look of concern etched on her own ::

"You're hurt."

imported_Blade Ice
Apr 14th, 2005, 05:20:50 AM
Blade felt the warm touch of the hand on his face as he looked into those eyes that seemed tobe his own. The look of concern on her face had him confused a bit for in all his life he never had anyone care weather he lived or died. It was diferent and uncomfortable for him to get use to as he pulled her hand away from his face.

"I have survived worse. Now are you alright and able to leave this place behind you for good?"

Blade was in an uncomfortable position being here so he reverted somewhat back to the way he use to act around Dalethria. His tone was more serious and could cut like a razor's edge. He didn't know in his head who this girl was or why he had come but his heart kept telling him it was his daughter. He ignored his heart for the most part because it only seemed to make things worse for him.

"We have much to discuss um I don't believe I got your name Kid?"

imported_Tegan
Apr 14th, 2005, 08:14:25 AM
"My name is Tegan."

:: She caught his hand, holding it tightly, and the look in her eyes told Blade that she'd follow him anywhere now ::

imported_Blade Ice
Apr 14th, 2005, 09:18:11 AM
"good!"

That was all he said as he help tegan to her feet. Blade didn't smile as he walked towards the now empty except for a few squirming bodies auction hall exits. Tegan followed right behind him as he walked out to some very empty streats for Nar Shadaa.

They looked like an odd pair standing in the streat. A young slave girl standing by a man in a blood soaked tux. If this was indeed a spie holo vid the tux would have still been clean Blade thought to himself. The woman next to him would be madly in love with him for saving her life and then they would go have a nice romp. Yet Tegan was to young and felt to much like family so Blade decided against the last part.

The dawn was just breaking through the fog as they began walking through the streats. Blade didn't mind the stares all it really meant was no one in there right mind would try to mess with him. This had indeed been a goodday for a work out he thought as he looked over his wounds once again then looked to tegan.

"Do you know anything of the force kid?"

imported_Tegan
Apr 14th, 2005, 09:30:17 AM
:: She looked up at him, staying close beside him as they walked ::

"The force? Do you mean like magick?"

:: She shook her head no ::

imported_Blade Ice
Apr 14th, 2005, 09:54:14 AM
"Well not exactly, there is the force and then there is force magick. The force itself is more of the ability to tap into a natural spring to enhance ability and use the energies of the body. Force magick is well beyound me best I can say is it taps into super natural powers and energies from its suroundings."

Blade never did understand Magick it was never his style he had always used the force to enhance his abilities and make him a stronger opponent. Though he noted to himself with Tegan it would be different he would have to find some one to teach her the things he could not. That was his plan for now to train her as an apprentice.

"I'm Ice, Blade Ice a Lord of the sith. The sith are a sect of force users that use there powers for there benefit but don't think thats evil. The only other choice out there is jedi and they forsake there emotion shedding there humanity to save humanity how stupid is that?"

He smiled as he mentioned his beliefs on the Jedi. He took of the coat of the tux with out tought and through it over tegans shoulder's. He covered her not because he thought she was cold it was more like a father covering his daughter so the boy's wouldn't gawk at her. God he thought this was a spie holo vid gone so wrong.

"From this point forth I will be your teacher and master in the sith arts. That is if your willing to learn to tell you the truth it won't be an easy path."

imported_Tegan
Apr 14th, 2005, 10:07:12 AM
:: She takes in all that he has to say as she slips her arms into the sleeves ::

"Yes ... please."

:: Tegan smiles at the idea of learning more, but she was still anxious to get off of Nar Shaddaa. Her eyes darted back and forth at the slightest shadow and she held onto Blade's arm lest anyone, or anything, try to snatch her away ::

imported_Blade Ice
Apr 14th, 2005, 01:59:05 PM
Blade looked down at her hold his are tightly and he smiled to himself. What the heck was he meant to now he wondered to himself. His dream told him to save the girl and something more would come of it but what. There was something coming he could smell in it in the air and what ever it was would hit the whole galaxy. He looked down at tegan again this time with a more serious look.

"We have much to with your training and there is something coming I can feel it yet I don't know what it is. I know allot of my for allies will be in danger."

Blade gulped back on a lump as he thought about facing Dalethria again. How could he she probably thought he was dead by now. If Vega was a good brother he never would have told her the truth. He gulped back another lump as he fought out the words to Tagan.

"I'm goning to need your help, I left some of the people I need to warn thinking I'm dead and it's going to take allot for me to show them I'm not. I'm not even sure if I will be able too."

imported_Tegan
Apr 14th, 2005, 02:15:07 PM
:: It was all a bit overwhelming to Tegan, what Blade was telling her, but she kept listening as much her her paranoia allowed her to. She still felt in danger, even though they finally reached his ship. Once they were away, she would feel safer ::

imported_Blade Ice
Apr 15th, 2005, 11:18:12 AM
They entered the small ship nothing like the one's he had access to on Meras. He pointed to a bunch that had a small compartment below it that was half open with a few close in it. The clothing was female in origin it had been some he had purchased just for this trip with the last of his funds.

"It ain't much but it's yours, not sure of what your size was but I think I guessed pretty well from only seeing you in my dream."

He moved to the front of the ship and began to mess with the take off controls. He still wasn't sure what he should put in the nav computer. He really didn't have any place to go at least any place that would take him in. He looked back to tegan with a bit of a saddened smile on his face.

"Is there any particular place you would like to go?"

imported_Tegan
Apr 15th, 2005, 11:47:08 AM
:: Her eyes widened a bit as began stripping out of her slave bikini ::

"You saw me ... in a dream?"

imported_Blade Ice
Apr 15th, 2005, 12:06:55 PM
Blade clenched his eye's shut on instinct with out even a peek. How screwed up this spie movie had gotten he thought to himself. He thought on her question as he held his eye's tightly shut. He didn't know how to explain the dream that had brought him here to her. He couldn't even explain why he followed the wierd dream he just did.

"Yeah a dream as crazy as it sounds. Don't ask me why I listened I still don't know or what exactly it means. It said you where my daughter but to my recolection I never had a daughter or any kids."

That was the best he could explain it to her until he learned more about what was guiding him. He reached over to the nav computer with out even opening his eye's and out of instinct type some corridenents in. He didn't realize he had just typ in the location of Meras. Something inside him was guiding him and it wasn't his mind.

"Do you know anything about your past or where you come from?"

imported_Tegan
Apr 21st, 2005, 10:21:16 AM
:: She scrunches her face trying to remeber, then pulls on a shirt and sits down ::

"I was on Dathomir, when the slavers came and took me away."

imported_Blade Ice
Apr 21st, 2005, 11:19:44 AM
Dathomir the name rang a bell but he couldn't place where he had heard it certainly had never been there that he could remember. Then again his memory still had Black spots in it that never cleared up. It could be that the secret in one of those black spots would remind him who this girl was.

He opened his eye's then and notice the cordinate's he had typed in. It was to late to change them as the ship began to lift off and he sighed deeply as he looked at tegan witha frown. A frown that showed his confusion to everything that had been happening lately. He need some answers yet the only place there where answer where in the spots in his mind he couldn't peer into.

"Dathomir I know the name I have no recolection of ever being there but it is possible I have been. I have seen just about every planet in this Galaxy. Do you remember anything about growing up?"

The question wasn't going to be an easy one to answer for if she was like blade she would have no memory of such a thing. His people had tendancy to forget things about themselves. Especially who they where and how they came to be.