PDA

View Full Version : The Dead Walk (open)

Angelica Shin
Mar 25th, 2005, 11:07:24 PM
OOC - I'm bored, and I don't care what or how this RP goes, I want some fun!

Coruscant, she thought, a place that could be heaven or hell, depending on the point of view of a person. To her it was an annoyance, with it's crimes and drugs, Booze and women (or men), and of course the Jedi order. She mentally sighed when she thought of the Jedi. Sure she is one, but she's 'dead', only one other person there knows she's alive and well....He wouldn't tell on her.

"Frell." She muttered to herself, shifting her weight to her other leg as she waited in one of the seedier sections of the city planet. She ran a hand through long blonde hair, she had dyed her normally ebon locks to just make sure that anyone who knew her would not reconise her. Her other hand was in the pocket of a pair of green-ish white jeans, shifting her weight once again, leather boots creaking slightly. Her hand in her hair went to sit on the hilt of a silver rapier, the one in the pocket thumb rubbing at the round clynder of a lightsabre.

"Frell, frell, frell....I just wanna drink." She spoke in a sing-song voice, before moving on her way, passing a bar but not looking at it. She had made herself a few promises, No more booze, be less violent, be aware of others feelings, and don't kill anyone unless given no other choice....

Of course promises are always broken.

Zachariah Jak'el
Mar 26th, 2005, 06:00:21 PM
There was a shout from within the bar that Angelica stood by. Suddenly an unknown man went flying through the glass of the front window. The man hit the durocrete ground and groaned but did not get up. From inside the tavern came alot more shouting. There was also the noise of glass cups shattering, tables creaking, and chairs breaking.

In five minutes a small group of four men limped out of the tavern. Many had bloody noses or where holding their stomachs and other body parts. They stopped to help the man who had taken the trip through the window and then all of the limped as fast as they could down the street. Another man came out of the Tavern. He was tall and muscular, with short black hair was all messed up from the scuffle in the tavern. "And don't come back!" He shouted after the men, who limped even faster. He turned around and spotted Angelica standing there. He stared at her a moment before going back inside the tavern.

The man was Xel-Naga. Bounty hunter, mercenary, thief, and assassin. He did anything if the pay was good and his "jobs" that he took had made him wanted on several outer rim planets.

He walked in and threw a pouch of credits at the bartender "Sorry about the window, Lance. I was trying to throw him at the wall" Xel said before returning to his seat at a table in the corner and picking up his half empty mug of Corellian Ale. He sipped his drink and noted that all the remaining patrons where sitting as far away from him as they could. It seemed his reputation was getting around.

Angelica Shin
Mar 26th, 2005, 06:04:43 PM
A fight. She watched what had just happend, her green eyes lighting up at the sight. I can go inside, I won't drink..I'll get juice, or something... She mentally reassured herself as she went inside the bar and quickly found the man who had been the centre of the events. Smiling she moved to a seat next to Xel.

"Mind if I join you?" She smiled as she asked, not taking note of the other patrons trying to get as far away from this man as they possibly could.

Zachariah Jak'el
Mar 26th, 2005, 06:15:54 PM
Xel looked up at the woman with mild suprise in his eyes. No one even sat with him, except for the bartender who chatted with Xel now and then, and no one ever talked to him except for stupid men who'd heard of his reputation and thought they'd come down to his favorite tavern and try and poke fun at him, which always resulted in a bar fight with Xel as the victor everytime. His reputation as a barfighter was getting around more then his reputation as a hired gun.

"Sure, I don't mind" He said before draining his mug. Xel raised his hand and waited till Lance, the bartender, saw it and walked over "Whatcha want now, Xel?" He asked while wiping his hands on a small white rag. "Refil if you'd be so kind" Xel said as he pushed his empty mug across the table. Lance picked it up and looked at Angelica "What can I get for you, missy?"

Angelica Shin
Mar 26th, 2005, 06:25:14 PM
"Aha. Nothing, I'm cutting back." She grinned impishly as she waved her hand in front of her face before sitting down. She noticed the suprise in Xel's eyes when she had asked, and wondered if this fellow had anyone who didn't just come an sit and enjoy his company.

Of course looking Xel over, she could understand why people seemed to want to fight him, like the poor fellows who had tried before. She rested an elbow on the counter and propped her chin on a gloved hand. Closing one eye and looking at Xel,the impish grin still on her face, she spoke.

"Name's Angelica Shin, people call me Ange. What's yours?"

Zachariah Jak'el
Mar 26th, 2005, 10:17:09 PM
"Very well" Lance mumbled as he took Xel's mug and headed back behind the counter while mumbling something about people who come in and don't order. Xel turned his attention back to Angelica "Names Xel-Naga" though that is not my real name he thought but did not say "Bounty hunter, mercenary, and just about everything else" He said in a tone of voice that made it seem like he said this everyday.

Lance returned with Xel's mug filled to the top with Xel's favorite drink, Corellia Ale. Xel took the mug and tossed a credit chit into the air, which Lance snatched out of the air and then returned to his station behind the bar.

Angelica Shin
Mar 27th, 2005, 09:46:25 AM
She narrowed her eyes at the comment Lance made, but paid it no mind, for the moment.

"Bounty Hunter eh? I used to do that kinda thing, back home. Murders and such stuff, right?" She shifted her weight in the seat, folding her arms on the counter, she layed her head down on her folded arms and sighed.

"Since you kinda do the same thing I used to do, may I ask you something?"

Zachariah Jak'el
Mar 27th, 2005, 10:22:17 PM
"Murders and such stuff, right?"

"Yeah, you could say that." Xel said as he picked up his drink and took a few gulps of it. Sure he took out murderers and other criminals. But when you where a paid gun you tended to get hired to kill just about anyone, criminal or not.

"Sure, fire away."

Angelica Shin
Mar 27th, 2005, 11:14:16 PM
"Hm, have you ever, regretted killing someone?" She turned so she was facing Xel, arms still onthe counter and head still on arms. It didn't really matter what this man's answer was, but she was just curious, as to how someone who was most likely not raised to kill, keep killing.

Zachariah Jak'el
Mar 28th, 2005, 12:41:03 AM
Xel's eyebrow arched slightly at her question. "I can't say that I've ever regretted killing someone. Killing is my job. I've been killing since I was eighteen." That was over a hundred years ago. Time sure flies. He thought to himself as he took another sip of his drink.

Angelica Shin
Mar 28th, 2005, 12:52:35 AM
She moved so she was now propping her chin in cupped hands, an eyebrow being raised at his answer.

"Only since you were 18?" She had a slight tone of disbelief in her voice, since this man couldn't be that much older than her, and yet he gave her the feeling of one who could, and most likely would, beat you within an inch of your life. She sighed once more.

"Ok, another question. What would you do if you couldn't kill anymore?"

Zachariah Jak'el
Mar 28th, 2005, 09:21:59 PM
Xek choked a bit on his drink. He coughed a few times and set the mug back on the table. The question had taken him completely by suprise. It wasn't a question you get everyday. "If I couldn'y kill anymore then I'd most likely end up in some boring, now credit job that I'd hate within the first week of work" He said as he wiped some spiller ale of his black coat "I'd have a hard time fitting in. A guy who's killed his whole life doesn't just sit down at a desk job and fit in."

Angelica Shin
Mar 28th, 2005, 11:51:53 PM
"I'd have a hard time fitting in. A guy who's killed his whole life doesn't just sit down at a desk job and fit in."

She sighed again, his answer was only slightly expected, but it was better then some that she had gotten. Most which included her getting slapped on the back and a lot of laughing. She leaned back now, and moved to stand up.

"You could always be a Jedi." She spoke mockingly as she got up and started to leave.

Zachariah Jak'el
Mar 28th, 2005, 11:56:23 PM
Xel would have choked again if he had been drinking at the time. "A jedi?" Suprise filled every word "Why is the word would I be a jedi? I don't know about you little missy but I've killed a few jedi in my life and I don't think I'd get a very good welcome with them..." He paused"... And besides. I don't think I'm even got the force. It'd be a cold day on tatooine that I'd go to the jedi."

Angelica Shin
Mar 29th, 2005, 12:04:15 AM
"Oh?" She placed a finger on pursed lips as she tilted one hip, the silver of her lightsabre glinting slightly, "You kill Jedi, wanna try me?" She made a face at Xel, either taunting him, or just trying to get him riled up.

Just one little fight, no one will know, and no one will die. She thought to herself as she walked out of the bar, hoping in the back of her mind Xel would follow her.

Zachariah Jak'el
Mar 29th, 2005, 12:52:49 AM
Xel stared at the silver weapon. He wasn't afraid. He just didn't have all his little gadgets and weapons that made Jedi killing all that much easier with him at the moment, they where all in his apartment room. He sighed and stood up, throwing his coat off to reveal the thick plated full body armor he wore underneath. He reached down and picked up a large black bag that had been sitting by his chair. He reached inside and pulled out a matching helmet which he slid over his head. There was a hiss as the helmet sealed itself onto the neck of the body armor.

He reahced inside again and pulled out two itentical blaster pistols. They where costom made and upgraded for more power and range at the cost of them being more bulky. He put them into the two hipholsters on the belt that sat over his body armor. He sighed again and headed out the door. The street was mostly empty now and the woman hadn't walked very far down the durocrete sidewalk.

Xel pulled out one of the blasers, set it on full power, sqeezed the trigger and watched happilly as the giant bolt of crimson energy sailed toward the back of the woman's head.

Angelica Shin
Mar 29th, 2005, 09:56:30 PM
If he had been afraid she wouldn't have suggested a fight at all, it just wouldn't have been fun. She had started to turn to see if Xel had followed her when she saw something red heading right for her.

"Sithspit!" The word tumbled from her lips as her lightsabre jumped into her hand, it's blue blade coming to life in the traditional snap-hiss sound, as she quickly brought it to block the blaster bolt. Of course she had never actually done it before, so the bolt went flying in a direction totally away from either her or Xel.

"Sweet tap-dancing Yoda! You need toys to fight me?" Her hands were shaking, and her face has a slight hint of fear about it, even though her voice sounded mad.

Zachariah Jak'el
Mar 29th, 2005, 10:15:17 PM
Xel looked unhappily as his blaster bolt when flying off into the distance. He made the face despite the fact that no one would be able to see it through the one way visor of his helmet. He turned his attention back to the lightsabre holding woman. "I wouldn't do it any other way, sweetie" Came his voice, somewhat hushed and monotone sounding. In a second both Blasters where in his hands and he switched from high power slow shots to low power fast shots, with a singe vorbal command his helmet accepted and send a transmission to the blasters to make the change.

He raised the blasters and opened fire apon the Jedi. People all around them scurried away, either to leave the street to get to cover.