PDA

View Full Version : Getting the Rust Out (Open)

spada
Mar 23rd, 2005, 06:27:06 PM
Spada paced in one of the training rooms, concentrating and readying his mind for practice. He had not done anything for a while, and wanted to get his rustiness out before going back out into missions. Looking around, Spada ignited his green lightsaber and sparred with an imaginary enemy, taking powerful, wide swings at the apparition. As he swung, he thought to himself,

'This is no good... I need someone to practice with or ill never get any better'

Shade Magus
Mar 24th, 2005, 12:44:45 AM
As Spada was coming down on a stroke another green lightsaber came into the fray and blocked the Kel Dor's. When he looked up Shade was standing there smiling.

"Nice to see you again."

spada
Mar 24th, 2005, 05:11:52 PM
Spada immediately brought the saber down to it's side and bowed lowly to Shade, saying,

"Master Shade! It is very good to see you too. I'm sorry I did not warn you that I was going away.'

Spada looked down in embarrasment that he did not really tell anyone that he was going to be gone for a while.

Shade Magus
Mar 25th, 2005, 10:33:01 AM
Shade smiled as he twirled his lightsaber in his hand. "It's alright Spada. You aren't the only one who has been having things gfo on recently, but I trust you got them taken care of?"

spada
Mar 25th, 2005, 11:57:23 AM
Spada raised himself, saying,

'Yes, master. I'm just tring to get back into practicing with my lightsaber.'

Spada spun the lightsaber at his side and crossed it over his body, slowly increasing the speed of the blade.

'Would you please spar with me? I am a little rusty and need to get back into this.'

Shade Magus
Mar 25th, 2005, 02:32:12 PM
Shade just nodded. "I was hoping that was what you were after."

He then took a step forward and struck out against Spada's left knee.

spada
Mar 26th, 2005, 01:57:06 PM
Spada was not prepared for the sudden attack, so he was not in his stance. Using the momentum of the swings he was making, he brought his lightsaber down and to the left, deflecting Shade's attack with a loud crack. Continuing with the momentum, Spada did a 360 and swung at where Shade's knees were.

Shade Magus
Mar 26th, 2005, 02:02:40 PM
The Jedi jumped up and back into a flip, landing a few meters safetly away from the Padawan. "Very good."

He stepped forward and pushed his lightsaber forward into an inside thrust at the Kel Dor's inside thigh.

spada
Mar 26th, 2005, 03:28:42 PM
Spada was just balancing himself when Shade suddenly stabbed quickly at him. Spada backed himself up and clumsily performed a back-handspring, which was not what he was used to, to avoid the attack. Landing the acrobatic move, Spada tried his best to defend himself against Shade's next attack.

Shade Magus
Mar 26th, 2005, 03:38:01 PM
"Spada...I'm surprised. You have gotten rusty. Remember. Let the Force guide you," he said as he stepped forward and slashed downwards once to the left and mentally prepared for an upwards slash on his student's left side.

spada
Apr 1st, 2005, 09:41:19 PM
Shade's words cut into Spada's mind, as he concentrated in the force and felt completely renewed. Then, as if he knew it was coming, Spada hopped backwards and avoided Shade's first attack, bringing his lightsaber to his right side and swinging hard towards Shade's left hip.

Shade Magus
Apr 2nd, 2005, 01:00:44 AM
Shade smiled as the two attacks intercepted each other. "That's more like it."

The Jedi stepped back and twirled his lightsaber to the left side of the pair and brought it up in a stab towards the gut.

spada
Apr 5th, 2005, 03:06:30 PM
Spada was prepared for an attack from Shade, and as the stab came in, he hopped backwards and planted his right leg into the ground, shifting his momentum and swinging back into where Shade was leaning for the stab.

Shade Magus
Apr 5th, 2005, 10:43:37 PM
Shade shifted his blade in a simple inversion and nodded. "Now this is more like it."

He pushed out on the blade and brought his other hand forward, releasing a small Force blast meant to push the Padawan back.

spada
Apr 19th, 2005, 03:38:19 PM
Spada ate Shade's force blast in the face, and staggered back about 3 steps. Recovering, he ran foward, feinted a downward attack at Shade's right shoulder, and rolled to the left of Shade, coming up and swinging hard at the back of Shade's knee as he stood, using the backswing to attempt to hit Shade's leg.

Shade Magus
Apr 19th, 2005, 04:34:14 PM
Shade lefted his leg up high into the air as the weapon passed below him. Then inverted his blade so that it pointed downwards and brought it up behind Spada's and guided the Kel Dor's weapon up and around so that the two stood face to face.

The Jedi then reached his leg under the two locked weapons and tried to pull Spada's foot from under him.

spada
Apr 20th, 2005, 05:03:11 PM
Spada glanced for a split second, seeing the foot sweep come out, and hopped to the side so that Shade's legs were square with his. He then focused his mind and threw a force blast at Shade's chest, hoping to catch him off balance.

Shade Magus
Apr 20th, 2005, 05:05:22 PM
Shade nodded in approval as he was blasted back. He then stepped forward and fiented to the left, but quickly reversed his attack to the right in the form of an upward slash.

spada
May 1st, 2005, 09:02:14 PM
Spada threw up his guard for an attack from the left, but as Shade dodged to the other side, Spada realised he could not defend in time, and instead used his weight to throw a powerful horizontal swing from his hip to as to connect with Shade as he moved across the body in his feint.

Shade Magus
May 2nd, 2005, 10:31:38 PM
"Nice move. I'll have to remember that," Shade said as he puled the weapon back and stepped in to trip Spada.

spada
May 6th, 2005, 08:33:50 PM
Spada glanced down as Shade stepped in to trip him, and turned his saber down, thrusting it towards Shade's shin. He knew that there was a chance that he could be tripped, but decided that the move was worth the risk.

Shade Magus
May 6th, 2005, 10:05:15 PM
Shade also saw that he could still trip him, but at the expense of probably getting his leg cut off. He withdrew his body into himself and moved forward, sweeping his arm in a back handed motion, lightsaber fully extended.

spada
May 14th, 2005, 11:08:44 AM
Spada quickly hopped backwards as Shade's swing singed the end of his tunic. Spada regained his balance and as Shade's swing reached its end, he stabbed out with one hand towards Shade's chest.