PDA

View Full Version : Repairing an Injured Soul (Kyzer)

Raelyn Myst
Mar 15th, 2005, 03:37:07 PM
Raelyn found her way out of the fog in her mind to realize she had been lying on the cold ground for how long, she did not know, but the branches and dead leaves surrounding her made her wonder if she had been pushed into them. She sat up, cold and shivering as she wrapped her arms around her drawn up knees. She was scared and alone and had no idea what to do. One thing came to her mind and that was the vision of Kyzer. White eyes blinked as she looked around, whispering his name. Reaching up to grab a tree branch for support, she stood on shaky legs , moving her arms back around her chest for warmth.

Looking around, she had no idea where she was and just started to walk as she tried to remember what had happened to her. The last thing she remembered was talking to Kyzer, being in his arms and then nothing.

'Why?' She asked herself, wondering if it had anything to do with the jaunt back to her home to find out more about her background. 'Maybe someone didn't want me to know.' Raelyn continued to think to herself. 'If that's the case, then forget about finding anything else out.' She thought with a sneer. Her head began to pound and her vision began to blur. 'Concussion.' Raelyn thought, knowing she would have to stay awake to seek out care. She took a few steps before the pain in her head increased and she fell to her knees clutching her head with her hands. She became violently ill and her body shuddered as she closed her eyes against the throbbing pain.

"Kyzer." She whispered, taking deep breaths before standing again.

Raelyn forced herself to walk as far as she could, finding herself on the outskirts of a town and she cried out in relief, tears falling down her dirtied cheeks.

"I just...just want to get on...with my life." Raelyn murmured, her vision swimming again. Her stomach flip flopped and she collapsed just as an elderly couple passed her. "Kyzer!" She cried out before surrending to the blackness that came up and swallowed her.

Royston Basillie
Mar 15th, 2005, 07:41:50 PM
Kyzer stood at the center of the village. He was speaking with the village mayor and discussing various things. He had been here since early morning, inspecting the village and discussing things with the locals. It was his job, an important one he was sure. He was the only one within the cabal order that took care of the village matters.

He finished speaking with the Mayor and was walking down the dirty street. Crude built houses sat on both sides of the street. The people at the sight of him in his ornate robes, that signified him as the representative of the vampyres, shrunk back into the shadows or bowed their heads in respect, or fear.

Kyzer continued walking until he reached the end of the street. There was an elderly couple that where standing over someone who was laying on the ground. Kyzer didn't normaly ger involved in such matters but something inside him told him to go check it out.

He walked over to the couple and looked down at the woman laying on the ground. Her black hair seemed strangely familiar "No. it can't be..." He wispered as he dropped down onto his knees and carefuly turned the woman over "Raelyn..." His eyes opeend wide at the sight of her face.

He picked her up in his arms and held her close. He turned his head to the elderly couple "Go fetch a doctor" They started to walk "And quickly!" He shouted after them. He looked down at Realyn and used his hand to brush her hair out of her face "Can you hear me Raelyin? It's Kyzer. Come back to me."

Raelyn Myst
Mar 16th, 2005, 05:40:07 PM
Raelyn felt herself going in and out of conciousness, hearing the soft chatter of two people and she moaned, trying to bring her hand up to her throbbing head. She tried opening her eyes, but was blinded by pain and gave in to the darkness once more until she heard a familiar voice calling out to her.

"Go fetch a doctor. And quickly!"

Raelyn cringed at the loudness of his voice but grabbed on to it and held tight, swimming back up from the fog in her mind, hoping to open her eyes to find Kyzer there and not some sick trick of her imagination

"Can you hear me Raelyin? It's Kyzer. Come back to me."

"Kyzer?" Raelyn whispered through dry, cracked lips. She slowly opened her eyes to find herself in his arms with his hand upon her face and she managed a weak smile for him. "I'm...I'm s-sorry, Kyzer." She managed to get out before closing her eyes. "So tired." Raelyn murmred against his chest.

Royston Basillie
Mar 16th, 2005, 10:22:45 PM
"Hold on Raelyn, I'm going to get you help" Kyzer said as the doctor came running up with a few nurses in tow. He inspected Raelyn and mumbled some medical jargon to the nurses. "Will she be ok doctor?" Kyzer asked as tears started to well up in his eyes.

"I'm not sure," He said before turning to the nurses "Go fetch a stretched. We need to get her into the Med center" With that said the nurses ran off and returned shortly with a stretcher and two young men to carry it.

Kyzer carefuly placed Her on the stretcher "Don't leave me..." Was all he could say before the stretcher was carried off.

He walked slowly down the street, in a daze. He couldn't believe Raelyn was back and seeing her like this hurt him deeply. He wandered towards the med center and sat in the waiting room for what seemed liek forever. Every second was prick of pain, every minute a stab to the heart, every hour a eternity in hell.

At last the doctor came out and Kyzer jumped to his feet and walked over to the doctor "How is she?" He asked. The doctor smiled "She's alright, she's sleeping soundly right now. If you want to can go inside and see her."

Kyzer turned isntantly and headed for the room Raelyn was in. He entered and saw her lying on a bed. The doctor had cleaned away all the dirt and grime from her face and the beauty that had captured Kyzer's heart shone brightly.

He grabed a chair and sat down next to the bed. He just sat there, starring at her face and wondering what would happen when she awoke.

Raelyn Myst
Mar 17th, 2005, 01:04:07 PM
The beeps and whurrs of machines finally brought Raelyn out of her slumber and she slowly opened her eyes, whimpering from the pain of the bright lights. Someone nearby must have heard her for they dimmed the lights until Raelyn could open her eyes fully without discomfort. She blinked, bringing her hand up to her head, noticing the pain was gone finally and she smiled in relief. She caught the sight of an IV in the back of her hand and her brows furrowed in question. It was then things came back to her, a voice screaming for a doctor, being jostled onto a stretcher and then finally awakening here.

'Kyzer!' Raelyn thought to herself as she remembered his voice, his handsome face as he held her close until the medics arrived. Slowly turning her head, she found him sitting next to the bed watching her closely. Raelyn opened her mouth to speak, but found it dry and parched and looked around for some water, a nurse bringing some over with a straw. Raelyn slowly took a sip and then looked back at Kyzer.

"Kyzer." She whispered, closing her eyes briefly before opening them back up, thankful he was not an illusion. Tears welled up in her eyes and spilled down her face. "I thought I imagined you."

Royston Basillie
Mar 17th, 2005, 09:33:40 PM
He had been in low spirits ever since she had disapeared again. He had reverted to old habits, such as talking to inanimate objects, He thought happiness was impossible to have again. But now everytime he look at her face he was filled with a joy that flowed through him like a raging river. He had commed the Cabal and informed them that he was going to to be late in his return and that he had found Raelyn Myst.

Kyzer leaned forward, wrapping his hand in her's. "I'm as real as I could ever be. I was afraid that you were my imagination. He sqeezed her hand "But your just as real as me. When your all rested up we can return to the Cabal " He siad with a smile "And then we can talk. But right now you need to rest."

Raelyn Myst
Mar 18th, 2005, 02:32:48 AM
Raelyn fought back the next wave of tears that threatened to fall down her face at Kyzer's soft spoken words. She looked down at their joined hands and smiled, gently tugging him closer with as much strength as she could muster then, wanting him even closer than just sitting next to her in the chair.

"Stay with me." Raelyn murmured, moving herself to make room for Kyzer in the small bed. She heard the bustle of a nurse and she lifted her head just in time to see the look of absolute horror on the elderly nurse's face.

"Miss...that is highly inappropriate here!"

"Bite me!" Raelyn hissed out. The nurse's eyes went wide in shock and her hand flew to her chest. She gave a 'harrumph' and whirled around on her heel to storm out of Raelyn's room. 'Probably to call a doctor.' Raelyn thought to herself. She looked at Kyzer and her expression fell for a moment.

"I don't remember what happened, Kyzer." She admitted. "Last thing I know that happened was being with you so many months ago and then waking up stuffed into some bushes." Tears welled up again and she wiped them away. "Don't hate me, Kyzer." Raelyn whispered, bringing the full impact of her gaze onto his face.

Royston Basillie
Mar 18th, 2005, 09:27:36 PM
Kyzer threw a shooing hand motion at the nurse and smiled at Raelyn's reply. He got up and sat himself down next to her on the bed, being careful not to bump into any of the medical equipment. He wrapped his arm around her "How could I hate you?" He asked in a soft voice "I've never have and never could hate you. You are lodged in the center of my heart and there you will always remain, no matter what happens" He smiled and kissed her on the forehead "It doesn't really matter to be where you have been, i'm happy with just having you here, with me."

Raelyn Myst
Mar 19th, 2005, 02:39:54 PM
Kyzer's words made Raelyn feel alive again, to live with a purpose and she moved a bit, biting back a groan from sore muscles as she moved to wrap an arm around Kyzer's waist and smiled at him.

"Thank you." She said, her voice thick with emotion. Raelyn moved her arm from his waist to reach up and run her fingers through his thick hair. She felt tired, so very tired but she did not want to give up this time with Kyzer just yet. It felt too precious to her. She snuggled closer to him, placing her head against his chest and let out a sigh, feeling sleep coming up to claim her and as much as she wanted to fight it, her body told her not to. "I love you, Ky. Be here when I wake?" She murmured as she closed her eyes and drifted deep into sleep, a soft smile on her lips.

Royston Basillie
Mar 19th, 2005, 10:22:03 PM
Hours passed while Raelyn slept. Kyzer did not move from that spot. He stayed awake for awhile but slowly drifted to sleep himself. He'd been working hard recently, spending almost everyday down here in the village taking care of things. He didn't sleep much and the sleep he did get was plagued with nightmares. But here with Raelyn he drifted into the most peaceful sleep he'd had in months.

Kyzer awoke whene he felt Raelyn's body shift. He let out a yawn and rubbed his eyes. He turned hjs head to look out the window but he only saw the dark blanket of night. I've been sleeping for hours he thought as he turned his head to look at Raelyn. She looked like she was waking up.

Raelyn Myst
Mar 20th, 2005, 02:46:18 AM
Raelyn slowly opened her eyes, blinking repeatedly until she could focus clearly. She stretched and then groaned, her sore muscles bitching at her. She grew frustrated that she could not remember what happened to her, at least not yet. She hoped she would so that the mystery to her could be solved.

Turning her head slightly she suddenly smiled when she saw Kyzer still there looking a little disheveled himself. Reaching up with a hand, she combed through his tousled hair before letting her nails drift softly over his cheek.

"You're still here." Raelyn whispered happily, though a stab of pain hit her heart hard. "You were mad at me, weren't you?" She asked, biting her bottom lip with her teeth. "For being gone all this time? I - I am sorry, Kyzer. I know I did it to you before and just when I got your trust again, it happend once more. This was not my fault, Ky. You've got to believe me...." Raelyn let the sentence trail off as she looked down to the bed sheets.

'He was there with her now, that should tell you something, Rae!' She thought to herself, dragging her gaze back up to meet Kyzer's. 'So shut the frell up and let him talk.'

"Ky?" Raelyn whispered, her finger trailing over his bottom lip.

Royston Basillie
Mar 21st, 2005, 09:41:02 PM
Kyzer lifted a finger and placed it on her lips "Yes I was mad, but I wasn't mad at you because you left but I was mad at myself because I thought it was my fault you left again. I thought I did something that upseted you" He said as he dropped his finger from her lips "But now that your with me again I don't feel mad. Nothing but Joy fills my dark little heart now." He softly stroked her cheek with the side of his finger.

Raelyn Myst
Mar 22nd, 2005, 05:26:32 PM
Raelyn let his words soak into her and she beamed up at him with nothing but love in her eyes for him. She softly grasped his finger within her's and kissed it, closing her eyes as she let out a deep breath.

"It is good to be with you again, Kyzer." She whispered, looking around the room. She shuddered. "How long do I have to stay here, Kyzer? I want to leave this place and go home." At she spoke, she realized she probably no longer had a home on Kirrek and her expression fell. "I don't have a home anymore." Raelyn whispered. "Just get me out of here, Kyzer. I can't take this place anymore. Nothing's wrong with me except for a few bruisings I can handle."

Royston Basillie
Mar 22nd, 2005, 09:29:24 PM
"We will leave right now" Kyzer said as he moved his hand and pushed the button on the side of the bed that would summon the doctor. The doctor arrived in the room in a few moments and stood there wondering why he had been summoned "We're leaving" Kyzer said plainly "Would you be so kind to remove the equipment and other devices that are connected to her?" He said with a nod of his head towards Raelyn "Uh, alright. Just a moment" The doctor said before walking over to the bed and carefuly removed the IV and other devices.

In ten minutes Kyzer and Raelyn where walking out the door of the med-center, Kyzer's arm wrapped around her shoulder "Where do we go from here?" He asked as they walked down the street without a destination in mind "You said you don't have a home. You could.." He paused "...Live with me at the Cabal."

Raelyn Myst
Mar 23rd, 2005, 02:44:55 PM
Raelyn almost collapsed against Kyzer with happiness as they left together. She had had enough of doctors and needles and wanted nothing to do with either of them again. Huddled close to Kyzer, she kept an arm around his waist as they walked together and she sighed, closing her eyes for a moment, only to snap them back open when he brought up the idea of living with him at the Cabal. Raelyn stopped walking, making Kyzer stop himself to look back at her.

"You...you would want me to do that?" Raelyn asked in wonderment. "But, would I be welcome there? I only know you and Salem...if he's even talking to me anymore." Raelyn said, looking down at the gravel. "But...if you are serious, Ky...." Raelyn paused as she walked to Kyzer and placed her hands on either side of his handsome face. She gazed at his mouth for what seemed like an eternity before kissing him softly, taking her time before deepening the kiss and moving her body against his. "I would love to." She whispered against his mouth.

Royston Basillie
Mar 23rd, 2005, 10:00:06 PM
Her lips where as sweeter then any sugar grown anywhere across the galaxy. "I don't think any of the other Cabal Members would reject to you coming back. I think they'd all be rather glad if you came back, even Salem." He said as he held her close to his body "And I know I wouldn't mind if you came back" A sly smile crossed his face.

He looked out in the distance and could see the faint orange dots of torch light from where the Cathedral the cabal called home was. The sun had set already and only the street lamps gave off light "Do you want to go back tonight or wait until morning?"

Raelyn Myst
Mar 24th, 2005, 05:40:07 PM
Raelyn followed his gaze to the Cabal and smiled, looking back from the ancient Cathedral to Kyzer. She snuggled closer to him and placed a kiss on his neck.

"Tonight, let it just be us." She whispered in response. "I want to get to know you all over again, My Love." Raelyn said with a smile. "I have missed you so much."

Royston Basillie
Mar 25th, 2005, 04:31:41 PM
Kyzer smiled as she snuggled close to him "Well, we can't stand out here all night" He said before laying a kiss on her forehead. He turned his eyes to the side and spotted the small hotel that he stayed at every now and then when his visits to the village kept him there over night "Perhaps we should go indoors. There is a hotel across the street where I have a room always kept open for me" He smiled again "One of the benefits of my occupation."

Raelyn Myst
Mar 25th, 2005, 05:49:54 PM
Raelyn looked passed Kyzer to the hotel he mentioned and she smiled, turning her gaze to him.

"That would be lovely, Kyzer." Raelyn whispered excitedly. "To be alone with you is what I need to heal." She said, touching his lips with her fingers. "Maybe you can help me, when I am ready, to find out why I cannot remember anything and what happened to me. Would you do that?"

Raelyn took his hand and began walking across the street with Kyzer to the hotel.

"You better have a big bath tub in your room." She playfully warned him with a wink.

Royston Basillie
Mar 25th, 2005, 10:03:17 PM
"I will help you, even if I have to fly from one side of the galaxy to the other to solve this mystery" Kyzer said before they started walking toward the hotel. They entered the lobby and walked up to the front desk. "Mr. Rayne" said the small pale woman behind the desk "So nice of you to grace our establishment with your presence" The woman looks more afraid to see him then happy. Without another word the woman layed a key on the table, which Kyzer picked up, and smiled at them while they walked away.

The hotel did not have any turbolifts so Kyzer and Raelyn had to take the stairs up to the third and top floor. Kyzer found his room and unlocked the door and walked insice, Raelyn right behind him. The room was nothing more then a bedroom and bathroom. The bedroom had a large bed with nightstands on both sides and a small lamp sat atop of both of them. The bathroom was almost as big as the bedroom and had a sink, a shower, and a decent sized tub. "Welcome to my home away from home."

Raelyn Myst
Mar 29th, 2005, 02:49:41 AM
Raelyn smiled as she walked in behind Kyzer, happy, no...delirious to be alone with him and she moved to him, wrapping her arms around his waist from behind as she put her chin on his shoulder.

"I like it." Raelyn whispered as she placed a kiss on his neck before moving away to walk towards the bed, her hand coming down to stroke her fingers over the soft comforter then she moved to the bathroom, her eyes going wide with happiness when she saw the bathtub that was big enough for two. "You will join me, won't you?" Raelyn purred, reaching to undo her top as she turned to head into the bathroom, turning the water on and adding some scented beads to the steaming water as she slowly peeled off the rest of her clothing.

Royston Basillie
Mar 29th, 2005, 10:04:50 PM
A playful grin grossed his face as he watched her enter the bathroom. "How could I refuse" He answered before heading for the bathroom, having removed all of his black attire by the time he set foot on the cold bathroom floor. He came up behind Raelyn and wrapped his hands around her naked waist. He kissed the back of the neck and then layed his head on the back of her shoulder, "Stay with me forever" He said softly.

Raelyn Myst
Mar 30th, 2005, 05:50:22 PM
Raelyn had smiled in happiness feeling Kyzer's arms wrap around her waist and she closed her eyes, just enjoying the feeling of the two of them there, naked and holding each other. She was about to move to the inviting bathtub when she heard Kyzer,

"Stay with me forever"

Raelyn paused in Kyzer's embrace, soaking in his soft words and a feeling of immense joy filled her as tears threatened to fall down her cheeks. She turned her in his arms, making Kyzer move his head to look at her and she smiled at him.

"Nothing can take me away from you." She whispered. "I'd even seal that in blood for you." Raelyn looked into his eyes and leaned in to kiss him, letting him know she meant what he said. If he wanted her forever, then he would get that.

Royston Basillie
Apr 3rd, 2005, 10:27:54 PM
Kyzer was at a loss of words. He just held her close to him instead. He didn't know how long he stood there but when he glanced over at the bathtub the water was getting dangeriously close to the top. There is always something that ruins the perfect moment He thought as he walked over and shut the water off. He diped a finger in the warm water "I think it's ready now."

Raelyn Myst
Apr 6th, 2005, 02:08:56 AM
Raelyn smiled softly at him, knowing she had literally stumped the gorgeous man into silence for just a moment. She walked passed Kyzer and slowly lowered herself into the warm water, letting out a soft groan of pleasure as it enveloped her.

"Its perfect." Raelyn laughed, dipping her head below the water to wet her hair before coming back up to offer her hand to him. "Come on in." She whispered seductively.

Royston Basillie
Apr 20th, 2005, 10:16:43 PM
OOC: Sorry for taking so flippin long to post. I've been sick and then I was out of state and RL has just kept me away.

IC: Kyzer accepted her hand with his and climbed into the steaming water. It felt good on his tired, sore muscles. He relaxed and look across the tub to Raelyn, a smile crossed his face. There was no place he'd rather be in the whole galaxy. He almost felt as if he was in a dream and if so he hoped it never ends. He was at a loss of words. He just wanted to enjoy the moment while it lasted.

Raelyn Myst
Apr 26th, 2005, 07:50:51 PM
OOC: No probs! I just started a new job, so I'm not able to get the the pc every day! I understand! *hugs*

IC:
Raelyn watched as Kyzer settled into tub with her and she let out a quiet sigh of contentment, closing her eyes for a few moments as the hot water tingling her skin. She was riding a wave of warmth when suddenly she was hit with flashbacks of the beating she took at the hands of her 'abductors' and she flinched, raising to sit up in the tub, her eyes wide. Raelyn took a deep breath and looked at Kyzer before moving quickly to curl up in his lap, her arms wrapped tightly around his neck.

"I saw part of it." Raelyn whispered. "Only them beating me, that's it." She pulled back to look deep into Kyzer's eyes. "I wish now that I would not remember any of it. I don't want to remember Ky...I just want to forget and move on with you." Raelyn closed her eyes and tucked her head back into his neck, wanting to erase what she had remembered.

Royston Basillie
May 6th, 2005, 11:27:52 PM
Kyzer wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to him. "I don't know for sure, but I can hope, that this will all just go away and trouble you anymore. And if it does not go away then I fear we may have to face whatever it was that happened to you."

He layed his head ontop of heres and breathed in the scent of her hair. "Only time will tell." He said after remaining silent for a few moments.

Raelyn Myst
May 19th, 2005, 05:40:04 PM
"I'll pray that it never comes back to me." Raelyn said, snuggling closer against Kyzer's wet body. She closed her eyes in happiness and smiled, placing a kiss on the hollow of his throat.

"You have shown my life was worth living. To live for something special and for that I will always be grateful for having came across this planet by accident. My home this place is...with you." Raelyn whispered.