PDA

View Full Version : Human Behavior (Trric, Open)

Kyashi
Mar 13th, 2005, 12:07:16 AM
*asked Jegan for permission to post this. :) Just some interaction with one of Trrics' subconciously created "demons". Any questions, pm or im me!

[i]

She had finally gone back to sleep. It had been nearly a week since he had last seen her. He hadn't been worried - he knew what had been going on in the "Other Place". Now that she was finally here, they could discuss her new living arrangement.

They sat underneath a large tree that had seemingly grown out of the middle of the floor. The ceiling had been replaced with a deep purple sky, the stone tiles had broken apart to reveal lush green grass. Trric was dressed in the lacy black outfit Je'gan had given her, the red-eyed creature resting his head on her lap.

"You know...I really dislike that dark-haired boy. He's got quite the ego." He twirled a piece of grass between his fingers, placing it in the corner of his mouth. Trric frowned down at him, pushing him off her lap with a "hmph!"

..Obviously, he had struck a nerve. The boy rose to his feet, stretching his arms high above his head. Trric simply sat, her head turned away from him. He sighed loudly. "Fine, be that way. I'll see you later."

He stepped off the grass, sinking down into the floor, disappearing into the palace. If she was going to give him the cold shoulder, he may as well go exploring their new "home".

<center />http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/mneh/DemonKyashi.jpg

Zereth Lancer
Mar 14th, 2005, 10:58:42 PM
The ground near Trric started to swirl, a thing stone did not normaly do. A hold appeared at the center of the swirl and the tall, pale, horned demon rose out of it. The demon looked around the room as the stone under it's feet returned to normal "My Realm this is not" It's voice came not from it's mouth but was heard inside Trric's head. It blinked a few times and looked around the room before it's eyes spotted Trric sitting there and a look of suprise entered it's eyes for a moment "Again we meet. Did you summon me here, human?"

Trric Skyvold
Mar 17th, 2005, 11:08:29 PM
She shook her head, and the demon felt a hand grip his shoulder, dragging him down beneath the floor.

Zereth Lancer
Mar 22nd, 2005, 10:57:27 PM
The pale Demon's clawed hand shot over his shoulder to grab what ever was behind him. Pity that being such a tall creature ment that such a move would do no more them tickle the top of the person's hair. He let out a savage growl and thrust his elbow backwards behind him instead. Such a move would hit the person in the chest or face, depending on height.

Kyashi
Mar 26th, 2005, 09:38:38 PM
His elbow did hit him, causing him to shift, and move in front of the larger creature. A big grin split his face as he bobbed in front of the pale demon.

"Ah, I see you decided to come out and play too. We should try to get along, Lesser Demon, in case we encounter one of these...Sith...things."

The "boy' settled gently on the floor, starting down the hall. "Come on now, let's have some fun while she's asleep."

Zereth Lancer
Mar 26th, 2005, 11:09:02 PM
At the word lesser the red glow of the demon's eyes increased but it managed to stop itself from killing the boy. The pale demon looked around for a moment before walking over to where the boy has sat down, but it did not join him on the floor. "What is this sith you speak of?"