PDA

View Full Version : Knighted

Southstar
Mar 9th, 2005, 07:05:11 PM
So Jezreal has been knighted (Yay! Applause!). I thought is was about time to do so.

Anyway, the purpose of this thread is to inform you all that there's going to be a little (and by little I mean big) ceremony in Coronet. To be honest, its really about politics and control over Coerllia. It's mainly to just show off to the other RP groups the kind of hold the Sith have on the people. (i.e. tens of thousands showing up to see this on their own will.)

So what I'm asking is that you-all make a little guest appearance, including multiple characters, and say you were there. A two line post would be fine. Anyone is invited to say anything, especially elders, as I imagine at such a thing there would be speeches of all sorts.

It's supposed to be more of a fun thing and having little storyline and hopefully it will turn out to be such. Thanks.

EDIT: Oops! For got to put in a link: Corellian Ceremony (http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38008)

Lady Vader
Mar 9th, 2005, 07:06:42 PM
Sure thing. Just point us in the right direction and we'll dawn our party garb. :)

Je'gan Olra'en
Mar 9th, 2005, 07:42:48 PM
I'll be there, do up a little speech and so forth, hail Jez as a defender of the Corellian people...the usual.

Jezreal Darkshard
Mar 9th, 2005, 10:08:05 PM
Aw, all this for me. You shouldn't have. Southstar is such a dear :)

Nayala Palain
Mar 10th, 2005, 12:23:22 AM
I will show up... but I am only an honorary Elder do you want me to say anything?

Or just show my pretty face?

Kathrine
Mar 10th, 2005, 07:18:53 AM
I want physically be there, but I'll put a little something there

Southstar
Mar 10th, 2005, 01:03:03 PM
Its really up to you guys. If you want to say something do it, you're more than welcome. At a minimum I just want people to say they were there.

Vega Van-Derveld
Mar 10th, 2005, 02:37:48 PM
Parker, Warlock and Vega will make their appearances when I get a chance.