PDA

View Full Version : ooc: Drought (RP)

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Mar 6th, 2005, 01:12:24 PM
In 'drought,' Sasseeri has finally figured out how to get rid of Saarrreeaa. With a huge deal with Durga the Hutt on the line, and needing inroads into Hutt territory to expand Black Sun's spice runs, she offers her niece to Durga as a present.

She promises Saarrreeaa that she will not be there for long, but has no plans to 'rescue' her. Luckily, Saarrreeaa studied exotic dance once.

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Mar 6th, 2005, 04:42:21 PM
Sasseeri will get her deal - and get rid of Saarrreeaa. She already plans on taking Cirrsseeto for herself, after all, a male who doesn't talk back much would be a welcome change. Plus, it digs the knife in that much deeper.

However, as all plans do, these ones will go slightly awry.

A group of people, intent on ridding the world of Durga the Hutt, will use an EMP device to knock out his security. However, the EMP will be large enough to knock out all of the vaporators and electronic devices in a large section of Tatooine. Or, perhaps that was the plan all along, and there were more than one EMP used simultaenously from different points of the globe. There is an immediate water shortage.

Commander Zemil Vymes
Mar 6th, 2005, 11:07:37 PM
Interesting...I like the setup. Any more info on the angle?

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Mar 7th, 2005, 12:06:28 AM
That's all I got right now. I wanted to give the KA the opportunity to do some evil, but they're being paticularly indecisive, so I might just throw LD on the planet doing the dirty work.

Or, maybe, (i like this idea better) I could just have Sasseeri do it, and let Dan sell a whole bunch of vaporators to thirsty people.

James Prent
Mar 9th, 2005, 01:02:48 PM
No, that doesn't make sense - Sasseeri wouldn't try to kill the Hutt she just made a billion credit deal with.

^_^;