PDA

View Full Version : Take over of NRSF..

Liam Jinn
Mar 6th, 2005, 01:40:47 AM
I'm insterested in taking command of NRSF, from what I hear there's not really a Commander.. I've been a member of NRSF for like 4 years now I think, plus I'm a Jedi Master and I have nothing better to do, so if it's alright with everyone, I'll throw my hat in..

If anyone could let me know who to talk to about this, any info would be appreciated, thanks :)

Redic Scott
Mar 6th, 2005, 11:03:15 AM
If you mean that you want command of the whole Space Force, Lion already does that. If you want to Command the Intel units, I think that would be alright. However first we usually have the new guys go through a sort of training mission so that we can see how well they rp and maybe give some pointers and comments.

Welcome the Nr though, we're glad to have another member.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Mar 6th, 2005, 11:04:05 AM
Liam's not exactly 'new' :)

Liam Jinn
Mar 6th, 2005, 03:46:45 PM
Hehe, shhhh ;)

I want to command New Republic Special Forces, not the NR fleet or anything, just the group of elites and whatnot. I used to have control of NRSF ground troops, but I haven't been around so I'm sure that was given to someone else.

And Redic, I've been with NRSF since it started....just not been too active. Actually there was another group before NRSF, mainly consisted of Jedi's instead of NR peeps....Me, Jedi Rebel X, and Darth Stone were in it..

Liam Jinn
Mar 6th, 2005, 07:17:35 PM
Wait NRSF still stands for New Republic Special Forces and not Star Fleet, right?

Liam Jinn
Mar 6th, 2005, 07:27:40 PM
JSO!!! That's what we were called I think...Jedi Special Ops, but that was waaaaay back in the EZ Board days...ok I'll stop posting til someone replies now :)

Khendon Sevon
Mar 6th, 2005, 08:57:42 PM
I remember the ez board days... *mind wanders*

imported_Reshmar
Mar 7th, 2005, 02:50:05 PM
With the NR going back to the Hide and Hit type of war we need the NRSF more then ever. The Jedi will need a way to move around and with the limited resources the Fleet will have after we are more or less obilterated, the NRSF will be the eyes of the "New New Republic"

Khendon Sevon
Mar 7th, 2005, 05:28:40 PM
So... you're going to adopt the Sevon Doctrine?

James Prent
Mar 8th, 2005, 03:19:19 PM
The NRSF, as I recall, used to be Jedi controlled... sort of. However, after Marcus left it, it went under the command of Nathan West (?) and Jedi participation was discouraged.

New Republic Special Forces should be compared to the Navy Seals and the Army Rangers, not Intelligence gatherers.

Morgan Evanar
Mar 8th, 2005, 03:57:14 PM
^Correct. Jedi have since been considered a security vunerability, and the NRSF doesn't participate in deep cover missions. They're generally the followup.

Liam Jinn
Mar 8th, 2005, 08:20:54 PM
Gah...well I guess if Jedi participation is discouraged then I suppose I couldn't be involved, let alone in charge...

Oh well, guess I'm gonna have to find something else to do with my free time :\

James Prent
Mar 8th, 2005, 08:57:38 PM
A non-Jedi character would be an option. :)

Khendon Sevon
Mar 9th, 2005, 02:58:57 PM
Or hide that you're a jedi... but that might not be very jedi of you ;p Step down a couple shades and become dark! You know you want to! We have awesome raves on our death stars :) and we love force users... as long as you don't get in the way of our galactic domination.

Liam Jinn
Mar 9th, 2005, 04:18:07 PM
:lol I think I'll pass Khendon, wait...did you say awesome raves? :p

I dunno, I supposed I could make a new character. But this could take ages to do considering I'm horrrrrrrrrrible with comming up with new names..

Liam Jinn
Mar 17th, 2005, 05:46:32 PM
Soon I will have a name for the new character....hopefully. I'm awful at this name thing :(

Dark Lord Rivin
Mar 17th, 2005, 05:59:48 PM
Slam your hand on the keyboard and then rearange the letters so that they are pronouncable. It's always worked for me in the past. Or take a phone book and find the most obscure first and last names you can find.

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 17th, 2005, 08:00:22 PM
Or just use "John Smith"

Khendon Sevon
Mar 18th, 2005, 06:57:24 PM
Or... or...

Watch a really good movie and steal some inspiration from the begining and ending credits :) I once did that, but it was with a horrible movie.

Kestrel Reins
Mar 21st, 2005, 05:29:59 PM
Ok, I finally made a crappy name...

Liam Jinn
Mar 24th, 2005, 10:53:44 PM
^^^^

That was me, and I'm not quite sure who to talk to right now. Who's in charge of Intel Command?