PDA

View Full Version : Wandering through the night (open)

Luna Eclypse
Mar 4th, 2005, 11:03:37 PM

It was dark. The sun was setting and only lights and the dum light illuminated the city. A lone figure walked down the street. She wore a light white garment with a dark blue, almost black, cowled cloak around her shoulders. Luna Eclypse's search for a surtain man had led her here. She searched for the man called Lancer. The one that had mortaly wounded her in combat but at the same time had freed her from the mind controlling device. She harbored no ill intent toward Lancer, she just wanted to find him. She seeked his help to aid her in tracking down and killing the mad scientist that had enslaved her, Dr. Zanon O'Hara.

She cautiously walked down the street, looking everyone over that she passed but none were Lancer. Lancer had long dark hair and glowing red eyes, none of the people she'd seen so far were like that. Luna let out a sigh of despair. She needed to fight him and find him soon. She couldn't wait for Zanon to show up and catch her again. He would just put that mind control device on her head again and she would become a mindless killer once more.

Luna had managed to find a man who had once transported a man by the name of Lancer. He said he took the man from Corellia to the outerim planet Barask, but he didn't know if the man had ever returned from Barask.

Luna had never heard of Barask before and decided to check Corellia out first, but it seemed hopeless. No one knew anyone by the name of Lancer. Luna even decribed him to some people and they still did not know. Perhaps the man knew she was looking for him, perhaps he was evading her, perhaps paying people to say they didn't know him.

She finaly gave up and sat down on a crate that was laying on the side of the street. She rested her back against the building behind her and looked up at the sky as the stars started to appeare "Where are you Lancer?" She said in a near wisper.

Luna Eclypse
Mar 11th, 2005, 10:19:10 PM
Luna let out a sigh and got up onto her feet "I guess your nowhere. I feel like I'm chasing a ghost" She said as she headed down the street. She stopped infront of a building with a large neon sign that glowed the words "The Red Corner Tavern"

She shrugged her shoulders "Why not?" She asked herself "Its not like I'm doing anything else" She walked into the tavern and took a seat at the bar. She ordered a Eyeblaster and sat back while she waited. The bartender set down her drink and Luna slapped a few credits, which she stole, on the counter and scooped up her drink and took a long sip of it.

Her eyes darted around the bar, searching for Lancer. She didn't see him and she dropped her eyes down to the glass between her hands "What am I going to do now."

Lucianus Adair
Mar 16th, 2005, 06:57:30 PM
Phoenix was reclined, his elbows propped up on the counter, sitting on the stool, facing away from the bar. A drink was what he clasped in his hand, and he mulled a few thoughts over in his mind. The woman next to him kept glancing around, and it wasn't because of an addiction to observancy.

"Looking for something?" He said, offhandedly. He took a gulp of his drink, and turned his head to the woman, expecting an answer.

Mars was good at finding things, especially when they did not want to be found. Such was a talent of the predator.

Luna Eclypse
Mar 16th, 2005, 10:28:07 PM
Luna turned her head to look at the man "Yeah, you could say that" She said before taking another sip of her drink. She didn't know if she could trust this man, but heck, she could use any help she could get "I'm looking for a man. He's tall with long dark hair and he has red eyes. The only name I have for him is Lancer. Do you know of such a man?"

Lucianus Adair
Mar 17th, 2005, 11:25:44 AM
Mars half-grinned.

"Too well, my lady. A...colleague of mine, you might say."

He took another gulp of his drink. His own eyes brightened to a dull shine of red before he looked back to the rest of the establishment.

Luna Eclypse
Mar 17th, 2005, 09:05:55 PM
Luna couldn't believe her luck. She had finaly found someone who knew where Lancer was. "Do you know where he is?" She said, trying hard to keep her face emotionless.

Lucianus Adair
Mar 18th, 2005, 02:16:24 PM
Mars felt slightly perturbed. What does this mousy woman want with that blocky ninja? He said nothing for minutes on end, and just indulged himself in another drink, served up to him by a snubbly, nosy-looking bartender. He secretly nursed his annoyance.

"Here. There...Anywhere. " These words were unfounded and careless. Whether he knew the older man's location or not, it was not his business to distribute it like greeting cards.

Luna Eclypse
Mar 18th, 2005, 09:08:21 PM
Luna's eyes narrowed at Mar's responce. She really felt like stabbing the man despite the fact that he knew about Lancer. "I really need to find him. He and I are..." She paused for a moment thinking of a way to put her thoughts to words "Related, in a way" She said atlast "It is very important that I find him." She let out a sigh "Would a few credits loosen your tongue? "Her voice then went hand and angry "Or do I have to cut it out with a knife?"

Lucianus Adair
Mar 18th, 2005, 10:13:01 PM
Mars' head snapped suddenly to look at her, with the most stomach-churning glare. His hunting eyes burned the red of blood. A low growl escaped his soft-looking lips, and her stool slipped from under her, motivated by an unseen hand, and making her crash to the floor. He then stood, looming --all near seven feet of him -- over the foolish woman.

"If you are making threats, miss, I would suggest you are willing and ready to back them up. And if you do not honor such promises when you have made them, I will hunt you down, and make a festival of colors in the most public accessways with your dishonorable entrails."

He placed his drink on the bar counter. "Now, do I make myself perfectly clear, or must I make an example out of you?"

At this point, the harmless altercation had garnered a small, slightly uneasy audience.

Luna Eclypse
Mar 19th, 2005, 12:47:26 AM
Luna let out a hiss and jumped back onto her feet "What makes you think you can speak like that?" She said to Mars, anger dripping off every word "I doubt you've killed as many men as I have. You may have great size and strength but I have experiece most never gain" She reached down to her belt and pulled the twin sais from their place "I was created to be strong, I was altered to be fast, I was changed into a killing machine"

She raised the sais in a threatining manner "If you are really a freind of Lancer then you'd tell me where he is. He'd be very upset if I die and maybe just as much if you do, if your really freinds."

Lucianus Adair
Mar 19th, 2005, 08:14:24 PM
He gained a certain enjoyment from her viciousness. She didn't back down...There was a fierce energy in her that he knew Zereth would approve of. That he approved of.

"I am well versed in the dismantling of those that deem themselves safe in my path. I have nothing to fear from you." He growled. If not for that she was being sincere in her search for Lancer, he would tear her apart with his bare hands.

After a moment, his mood suddenly changed. Mars grabbed the blades of her weapons, and stepped a little closer. With a grin, he whispered. Her tools of destruction threatened the drawing of blood from his palms.

"There will be no need of these. You have proven yourself to me." He said, his voice a bare whisper. He let them go, one of them giving him a small nick on his hand, which he licked, and looked at her grinning almost sadistically while doing so. Then he finished off his drink in one gulp, slamming the glass back on the counter in a way that did not break it, but made the bartender jump and curse.

Phoenix turned and headed for the exit. Realizing that Luna was still standing there at the bar, fuming, he smirked. He did not turn around. He just spoke.

"Will you follow, or are you just going to think about it?"

Luna Eclypse
Mar 19th, 2005, 09:34:39 PM
Luna said a few curses under her breath while returning her weapons to their place on her belt. His action of grabbing the blade of her sai wasn't something she saw everyday. The man had courage, but the kind of courage that tended to get one into trouble.

She finished off her drink and headed out the door and followed close behind the man, her hand resting on the hilt of her sai incase he tried anything funny.

Lucianus Adair
Mar 22nd, 2005, 10:32:51 PM
Phoenix adjusted Raevat on his back while dialing his comm. It buzzed once or twice, then a deep, unamused sounding voice came on.

"Yes, yes...But my head stays attached to my neck for the simple fact that you cannot easily reach it."This was a reference to his monstrous height.

"All pleasantries aside, Lancer... I am disturbing you from your relaxations for a half-decent reason." While saying this, he gave Luna the once-over, looking wholly unamused at the same time.

"I have someone who wishes to see you...No, I did not catch her name." He put a hand over the comm.

"Your name, miss?"

Luna Eclypse
Mar 22nd, 2005, 10:42:24 PM
Luna listened to the conversation with a look of near boredom on her face "Elcypse, Luna eclypse. Though I doubt he'd know me by that name. Just tell him I'm a child of Zanon. He'll know who I am then."

Lucianus Adair
Mar 22nd, 2005, 10:45:29 PM
He nodded, then went back to the com.

"A child of Zanon, she says."

Zereth Lancer
Mar 22nd, 2005, 10:54:34 PM
Back at the sith temple Zereth suddenly sat straight in his chair "Zanon!" He said at a near shoat. He knew who she was. He had assumed that she was dead from that Fatal wound he had given her. But why would she want him?

"Can you bring her here to the sith temple or give her directions?" He asked as he stood up from his chair and started pacing the room with the comm held near his face.

Lucianus Adair
Mar 23rd, 2005, 04:10:11 PM
Mars blinked, and said nothing for a moment.

"Very well then. She comes with me. Expect us soon." With that, he shut off the comm, and looked at the woman, rubbing his temples.

"You are to accompany me. We will meet with Lancer." He then turned and walked off, in the direction of the temple.

Luna Eclypse
Mar 23rd, 2005, 09:45:57 PM
"Very well" Was all Luna said before falling in behind the man. She still didn't trust him and her hand always remained near to the hilt of her weapons.

Lucianus Adair
Mar 26th, 2005, 10:30:35 PM
Onward they went, taking street after street until they came to the quiet neighborhood leading up to the Temple. He had been conversationless until this point.

"How do you know Lancer?" Mars inquired. It was not nosy of him to ask...It was suspicion.

Jezreal Darkshard
Mar 26th, 2005, 10:38:22 PM
Delete

Luna Eclypse
Mar 26th, 2005, 10:39:08 PM
"As I said we are related in a sense. But we met for the first time a few months ago. It would be too confusing to explain, but we where seperated and I've been looking for him since then." She said as she followed close behind Mars.

Lucianus Adair
Apr 2nd, 2005, 09:53:32 PM
Mars just nodded quietly. They were coming up on the gates to the Order's complex. Mars let himself in and beckoned Luna to follow him to the ominous construct. There they stopped, at the foot of the staircase to the entrance.

"When we go in..Do not touch anything. Do not speak to anyone. Your life is in my hands until such a time that you are delivered to Lancer."

He did not joke. Mars meant every word he said, and would not take contradictory arguement lightly.

Luna Eclypse
Apr 2nd, 2005, 10:14:55 PM
Luna's eyes narrowed and at his statement. She really disliked this young man now. In truth he wasn't that much younger then him but she considered him no more then a large child. "Very well, lead on."

Lucianus Adair
Apr 3rd, 2005, 09:14:26 PM
Up the stairs they went, and through the main entrance. Mars kept his senses up for his peer's presence. The search led him to a common room not far off from the lobby. Gently, the predator opened the door, and ushered the woman in, closing and locking the door behind him. He offered a nod of respect to a man he would simply consider an equal, and remained by the doorway, with Luna standing between him and Lancer.

"Here you stand between dangerous men, Luna Eclypse."

Luna Eclypse
Apr 3rd, 2005, 10:09:31 PM
Luna watched as the dark haired man turned around and look at her.

(Continued) (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=38140)