PDA

View Full Version : Please discuss.

Jacen
Mar 4th, 2005, 12:35:44 AM
In Lessons Learned (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37707), I have had my character Yurza Magus kill someone and is now in the process of holding someone captive with Jedi's Rognan Dar and Kyle Krogen trying to talk him out of it. The way the thread will end, or atleast the way Rognan and I have planned, Yurza will be caught after killing his hostage and will be arrested. What we are unclear of is how this should be presented to the Jedi Council. Since he is a Force user I would presume this would be turned over to the Jedi to take care of. Now what we have yet to decide is this trails outcome. I'm not wanting him to die, but I would like to know some possible outcomes. Eventually I would like him to break free from confinement if that is the verdict, but it wouldn't neccessarily be right then and there.

What we are looking for are some possible outcomes and thoughts on this. It is something we would like the Council to get involved in too.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 4th, 2005, 07:20:01 AM
He should really be turned over to the Watch, not the Jedi Council.

Rognan Dar
Mar 5th, 2005, 12:18:18 AM
Do you think the Watch can handle a Sith? I, being Rognan, wouldn't want to send him to them when he is still dangerous and still able to cause damage.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 5th, 2005, 06:18:14 AM
The Jedi Council could advise the Watch to let them handle a Sith, but really it's the Watchs call. Regardless of whether or not he's a Force user, he's a murderer so should be dealt with like other murderers.

Speaking of which, in the current changing climate I can't see the Watch wanting to hand over anyone to the Jedi. Especially since most of the Watchmen are very anti-Jedi anyway.

Jacen
Mar 5th, 2005, 07:15:55 AM
Hmm...I see your point. I don't think we had known that or it would have been taken into consideration. Well like I said it was open for new possiblities, so do you have any suggestions?

Kieran Devaneaux
Mar 5th, 2005, 05:19:32 PM
Yeah - if the Watch has ysalamiri or force cages, tell them to put them to use. :D No, seriously....well, I would say that Rog and Kyle should be involved in whatever happens to him. Even if the Watch are not exactly enthusiastic about Jedi.

Morgan Evanar
Mar 6th, 2005, 10:30:00 PM
The Watch doesn't have a lot of money, so I doubt they have anything more than very sturdy jail cells. They'd probably turn Yurza to the NR athorities.

Jacen
Mar 7th, 2005, 01:00:22 PM
And who would be handling that? More specifically...how would that go about happening? Like who would the Watch or Jedi have to contacts and things of that nature.

James Prent
Mar 7th, 2005, 04:01:06 PM
Lion El Johnson would be the best guess of who to ask that. He handles (pretty much) the NR military.

Jacen
Mar 7th, 2005, 04:17:40 PM
I see. Thanks for the imput.