PDA

View Full Version : New Experiences

Vista Alor
Feb 28th, 2005, 12:32:29 PM
Vista pokes her head into an in use docking bay at the GJO. Trouble is, she's getting restless and is wanting something to do. So she does what she always does, wanders off on her own, though she's behaving and is staying in the GJO Grounds. Last time she left by herself, she was kidnapped by an evil man who hurt her.

She raises a hand up to her forehead where her horns are regrowing after being grinded down. She then pulls the hat back down over top of them, hiding them from view.

Seeing no one in the docking bay, she slips in, a smile on her face as she starts exploring the docking bay and it's contents, not going near the ship yet.

Soolin Anjhurin
Feb 28th, 2005, 12:37:21 PM
:: Soolin walks down the ramp of the Rocinante while Vishan was off fetching more supplies, and wheels another crate onto the cargo lift. They would be returning to Yavin the next morning ::

Vista Alor
Feb 28th, 2005, 12:42:09 PM
Vista pauses in her tracks as she sees someone coming down the ramp of the ship, her eyes sparkle as she a thought comes to her mind.

She waits until she sees that the person is busy before she goes up the ramp into the ship. Surely if she wasn't allowed on the ship, the ramp wouldn't be down.

imported_Grimya
Feb 28th, 2005, 01:17:37 PM
:: Grimya pads into the converted lounge, sensing someone on board. It was not Soolin or Vishan, but a small child. She takes a few steps closer and sniffs while reading the girl's aura ::

Vista Alor
Feb 28th, 2005, 01:22:45 PM
Vista frowns slightly before she turns around in the converted lounge. When she turns around, she screams rather loudly before turning and sprinting through an open door which leads into the bedroom of the ship.

Seeing the bunks, she jumps onto one, grabbing at the blankets pulling one over top of her, trying to get out of sight of the wolf.

Soolin Anjhurin
Feb 28th, 2005, 01:28:01 PM
:: a moment passes, then the blanket is lifted away and Vista finds Soolin looking down at her with a raised eyebrow ::

Vista Alor
Feb 28th, 2005, 01:31:39 PM
Vista looks up at the person who lifted the blanket, her eyes wide and surprisingly innocent looking. She knows she's not supposed to be here, but she still looks innocent.

"Puppy scared me."

Soolin Anjhurin
Feb 28th, 2005, 01:36:38 PM
:: Soolin looks over at Grimya and smiles, then looks back at the stowaway ::

"Her name is Grimya. Who are you?"

Vista Alor
Feb 28th, 2005, 01:40:03 PM
"Vista Alor. My Daddy's Rognan Dar. He's the bestest Jedi and he can beat anybody up."

Vista straightens herself up, head held high.

"Who are you?"

Soolin Anjhurin
Feb 28th, 2005, 01:44:57 PM
"Soolin Anjhurin is my name. Does your father know you're wandering around the hangar bays?"

Vista Alor
Feb 28th, 2005, 01:46:55 PM
Vista smiles and nods her head.

"Yup. Daddy knows. He tells me that I can do what I want to do as long as I don't leave the Grounds."

Soolin Anjhurin
Feb 28th, 2005, 02:01:24 PM
"Well that's good, because he happens to be looking for you."

Vista Alor
Feb 28th, 2005, 02:03:57 PM
"He's not looking. He's busy in a meeting with the Council. That keeps him very busy now."

Vista fidgets slightly, knowing that Rognan very well might be looking for her, and if he finds out about this, she's in trouble for a few reasons.

Soolin Anjhurin
Mar 1st, 2005, 12:53:25 PM
:: Soolin merely nods, then disappears into the Galley ::

Vista Alor
Mar 1st, 2005, 12:54:50 PM
Vista hops off the bunk and follows Soolin into the galley.

"What do you do here?"

Soolin Anjhurin
Mar 1st, 2005, 01:00:13 PM
:: She ponders the context of the question, wondering what Vista means by 'here' ::

"Here on my ship, or here at the Order?"

Vista Alor
Mar 2nd, 2005, 09:39:36 AM
Vista nods her head eagerly.

"Yes. What do you do here on you ship and at the Order?"

Soolin Anjhurin
Mar 2nd, 2005, 09:55:05 AM
"I am a Jedi, same as your Father. The Rocinante is as much my home as it is a ship."

Vista Alor
Mar 2nd, 2005, 09:57:55 AM
"Cool. When I grow up, I wanna be Jedi just like my Daddy. Was your Daddy a Jedi?"

Soolin Anjhurin
Mar 2nd, 2005, 10:01:34 AM
:: She reaches for a piece of fruit and divides it into quarters, then places it on the table ::

"I don't remember my Father ... or my Mother."

Vista Alor
Mar 2nd, 2005, 10:03:24 AM
"Why not? I remember me Mommy and I'm with my Daddy now."

Soolin Anjhurin
Mar 2nd, 2005, 10:05:31 AM
:: she divides a second fruit as she speaks ::

"They were taken away from me when I was very young, younger than you."

Vista Alor
Mar 2nd, 2005, 10:07:05 AM
"My Mommy died awhile ago and I still remember her so why don't you remember them?"

Soolin Anjhurin
Mar 2nd, 2005, 10:10:39 AM
:: Soolin's face grew sad for a split second, long enough for Vista to see it ::

"Sometimes I have dreams, and I think I see their faces, but I never knew them."

:: She sits down at the table and takes a bite of fruit ::

Vista Alor
Mar 3rd, 2005, 08:48:44 PM
Vista goes to sit down on a chair at the table. She puts her elbows on the table, her chin resting on her hands.

"Are you sad about it?"

Soolin Anjhurin
Mar 4th, 2005, 11:55:41 AM
"Sometimes I am, very much."

:: she offers Vista some fruit ::

Vista Alor
Mar 4th, 2005, 11:58:04 AM
Vista takes a piece of fruit and munches on it.

"I miss my Mommy and I am sad that she got killed. Mommy and I used to travel and I saw lots of places with her. Then we got here and she was killed."

Soolin Anjhurin
Mar 14th, 2005, 11:18:23 AM
"How did it happen? May I ask?"

Vista Alor
Mar 14th, 2005, 11:23:19 AM
"Bad ppl broke into hotel room. Mommy tell me to hide and they kill her. They stab her an kick her and stab her."

Vista wipes a tear off her face with the back of her hand.

Soolin Anjhurin
Mar 14th, 2005, 11:29:36 AM
"I'm sorry that happened."

Vista Alor
Mar 14th, 2005, 11:32:58 AM
"Daddy doesn't believe me that Mommy was killed. He doesn't believe he's my Daddy either. He's thinking I'm just telling stories but I'm not. Mommy was killed and he's my Daddy."

Soolin Anjhurin
Mar 14th, 2005, 11:35:42 AM
:: Soolin merely sits in awkward silence, not knowing what to say about that. She takes another bite of fruit and decides to just listen ::

Vista Alor
Mar 14th, 2005, 11:38:11 AM
Vista munches on her piece of fruit, her head resting on one of her hands.

"Why doesn't Daddy believe me?"

Soolin Anjhurin
Mar 14th, 2005, 11:42:18 AM
:: She wondered what was taking Vishan so frelling long, hoping he come soon and give her a way out of this ::

"I don't know."

Vista Alor
Mar 14th, 2005, 11:46:04 AM
Vista finishes off her piece of fruit before she hops down off her chair, walks over to Soolin and hugs her.

"I miss my Mommy."

Soolin Anjhurin
Mar 14th, 2005, 12:11:21 PM
:: Soolin hesitates a moment, somewhat startled by the hug, but returns it, doing her best to comfort the girl ::

Vista Alor
Mar 14th, 2005, 12:14:05 PM
"I want my Mommy."

Vista says as she starts to cry, her arms still around Soolin.

Vishan Korogoth
Mar 20th, 2005, 12:45:24 PM
Setting down the boxes he was carrying, a very sore Vishan was stretching out his sore muscles from the extensive workouts he was receiving again now that his Master was back. Now he was paying for being laxed while Soolin was gone and his body was protesting his stupidity.

A child crying forced him to open his eyes and noticed that the sound was coming on the otherside of the door since it was muffled. He hit the panel to open them and blinked in surprise seeing that Soolin was holding a litte girl was more upset then he had thought.

Soolin Anjhurin
Mar 23rd, 2005, 10:47:01 AM
:: Soolin looks pleadingly to Vishan as she lets Vista cry on her shoulder ::

Vista Alor
Mar 23rd, 2005, 10:51:49 AM
Vista continues to hold onto Soolin while she cries.

"I want Mommy back."

Vishan Korogoth
Mar 26th, 2005, 07:30:51 PM
He cleared his throat, not wanting to scare the girl since it was obvious Vista wasn't aware of him.

Vista Alor
Mar 29th, 2005, 10:38:50 AM
Vista lifts her head from Soolin and looks at Vishan, using the back of her arms to wipe the tears off her face.

"Who's that?"

Soolin Anjhurin
Mar 29th, 2005, 10:49:06 AM
:: Soolin takes the opportunity to stand, and makes an introduction ::

"This is my friend, Vishan."

Vishan Korogoth
Mar 29th, 2005, 07:14:37 PM
Vishan took a few tentative steps forward before kneeling down so he was at the same eye level as Vista. "Yeah. Soolin 'ere is my Master."

He titled his head to the side and reached into his vest pocket to produce a red handkerchief. "Wha's wrong?"

He narrowed his eyes up at Soolin. "She didn't make ya cry did she?" The tone of his voice was kidding of course, but he hoped that the child would find some humor in it and smile for him.

Vista Alor
Mar 30th, 2005, 10:04:14 AM
Vista shakes her head.

"I miss my Mommy and I know that I never see Mommy 'gain cause Mommy dead."

Vista turns back to Soolin and wraps her arms around her legs.

Soolin Anjhurin
Mar 30th, 2005, 11:11:49 AM
:: Soolin almost trips as her legs are caught, and stands helplessly before Vishan now ::

"Could you bring me my flute, please?'"

Vishan Korogoth
Mar 30th, 2005, 05:00:26 PM
"Yeah, kiddo. Ah know." He balled up the handkerchief in his hand and stood up. "Ah lost people close ta me too awhile back. My wife an' daughter, who was about your age, were killed by some bad people."

Vishan sighed, a bit upset at himself at not being able to calm Vista down even a little. Guess Ah lost my touch "Yeah, Soolin. Ah'll go an' git it."

He tucked the cloth back into his vest and disappeared around the corner from where he came.

Vista Alor
Mar 31st, 2005, 11:04:13 AM
Vista keeps her arms wrapped around Soolin's legs, though her crying has slowed.

Soolin Anjhurin
Mar 31st, 2005, 04:48:29 PM
:: A brief moment passes as Soolin touches Vista's head, brushing her hair softly. Vishan returns and she takes the flute, blowing into it to create a few random notes ::

Vishan Korogoth
Apr 2nd, 2005, 10:17:54 AM
Vishan leaned against the side of the wall, crossing his arms with a slight smile.

Vista Alor
Apr 4th, 2005, 10:00:26 AM
Vista's crying slows to a stop as she listens to the music. She lets go of Soolin when she reaches up and straightens out her hat, again hiding her horns that are slowly regrowing. Taking one hand, she wipes the rest of her tears away.

Soolin Anjhurin
Apr 9th, 2005, 11:00:40 AM
:: Soolin closes her eyes, and plays a light, celtic melody ::

Vishan Korogoth
Apr 9th, 2005, 01:34:55 PM
Vishan just stood there, admiring Soolin's ability to play the flute. It was beauty ... in several forms.

Vista Alor
Apr 18th, 2005, 09:18:51 PM
Vista, after awhile gets a smile on her face as she listens to the music.

"What are you doing?"