PDA

View Full Version : Lieutenant Justina

Khendon Sevon
Feb 27th, 2005, 11:27:39 AM
Welcome to the Imperial Federacy. There is a significant amount of information I must impart to you before you’re ready to start destroying our enemies and winning praise from Imperator Sevon or Grand Admiral Piett. (I basically have to acquaint you to our technology, policies, affairs of state, and military abilities. The more reading you’re willing to do the better, I will point you to links that contain ample information.).

However, that will all be done in time. First, I would like to know about your character. This will help me transition you into our ranks and give me an understanding of where you are as a writer. I would appreciate it if you could post here—either in multiple posts or a single, paragraph divided post—a short story or tidbit about your character. It can be one event or a chain of events.

This isn’t a school assignment; I don’t want you to think of it as that. It is, however, an assessment. Show your creativity, your writer’s finesse, and your character’s prowess. Make sure, as always, to keep it real and not to “god mod.”

This is an open forum; anyone may critique or comment and provide tips and tricks. Praise will be given as well as ideas and, maybe, corrections.

If you want to discuss anything before or while you write you can contact me as follows:
AIM: hakrbuddy
Yahoo: KhendonSevon
Email: Andrew@roxxu.com

If you do not wish to read through the huge posts that explain Federacy technology that is not a problem. We can have a discussion, question and answer or any other format you’re comfortable with, over any of the above listed communication systems.

Oh, golden rule of my group: HAVE FUN! If you’re not having fun, tell me! We can work something out.

Anastasia Justina
Feb 27th, 2005, 10:16:18 PM
The new officer soluted her officer, in stiff formal fashion and making sure not to make eye contact with her superior. "Sir, this solider feels it is an honor to serve the Federacy, sir. This solider is the daughter of an Executor of the Emperor Palpatine and Scientist of the Mal Instillaltion. This solider had an older brother but he died when this solider when was fourteen. This solider was raised in a strong pro Imperial back ground growing up on Coruscant. When this solider was fifteen the Rebels attempted to arrest her parents. This solider's father used a Sith Technique and took his life, and took some of the Rebel scum with him. This solider's mother however was not lucky. She died in public humilation on Coruscant, while this solider went to live with a friend. This solider from Coruscant Prep and then went to University of Coruscant and is now currently in the University of Agamar studying law. This solider joined the Empire to crush her enemies; the murders that took her family and by being in law with Judicate civilized law to the rustic rebels."

Khendon Sevon
Feb 28th, 2005, 12:07:05 PM
The dark shadows played on Khendon’s features. As a direct result of this dramatic lighting, the Imperator’s mild smile seemed terrifyingly sinister. The dark man’s silver eyes shimmered in the limited light as he bared his perfect, pearly teeth.

“The Federacy encourages its… wards to refer to themselves properly, Lieutenant. You are a soldier, but you’re a superior machine! Now,” his smiled faded as seriousness seeped into his words, “before I can write you off as a mind worthy of spending time with the elite that are so common in our military, I must affirm what it is exactly that you wish to do.

“Lieutenant, how will you be of use to your Imperator?” Khendon smiled at using his formal title. "What exactly are you willing to do?"

The harsh, metallic room was simple enough. Several hundred others honeycombed the academy facility. All around admirals, commanders, and captains met with prospective “future leaders.” At random Lieutenant Justina had been selected to be interviewed by the leader of the Federacy. Khendon was enjoying the utterly spectacular encounter.

Anastasia Justina
Feb 28th, 2005, 09:36:07 PM
It was truly an honor for Justina to be interviewed with the Imperator himself. The young woman was nervous and surprised she was a Lieutenant. But then again, she was a very educated person.

"Sir, I would be of great use to my Imperator. I have been educated in Business and Laws of the civilized galaxy. I believe in being organized and efficient. I have learned in Law there must be balance and order and we, the educated have a duty. To teach the galaxy a lesson in order and organization. The first act woul be to abolish the Rebel government."

Khendon Sevon
Mar 1st, 2005, 06:18:47 PM
Khendon sneered, “The Rebels.” He sat with a great sigh in a chair opposite the Lieutenant and flashed his eyes over the woman. “We’re not at war with the Rebels. The Sovereignty is our concern.

“What do you suggest we do about them, Counselor?” The Imperator folded his arms over his chest, his tight, black military tunic intricately wrinkled in response to the tense position.

Anastasia Justina
Mar 1st, 2005, 09:13:57 PM
"My Lord., I have heard of this Soverieignty. The name itself is ripe with rebellion. They are not true the Imperial way and should not be fit to be in exsistance. I say we trample them like the dogs they are." Justina gave a superior smirk, in satisfactory with her comment. She was beginning to like being an Imperial already...

Khendon Sevon
Mar 2nd, 2005, 05:44:22 PM
Khendon could sense the woman’s pleasure; feel the emotions trickling from her like a cold shower. His eyes narrowed, “Now, Lieutenant, I have something for you to do. Do you understand that you must comply with whatever your Imperator tells you?”

The former Vice-Diktat did not wait for a reply, “At this very moment there is an Insuperable-class Star Destroyer orbiting this planet by the name of Shadow Fiend. She’s a powerful craft designed to decimate ships of equal length.

“But that’s not the important part. Aboard the Shadow Fiend is a squadron of marines known as the Blood Talons. They’re destination is classified, their mission, as well.

“I’m assigning you to be the thirteenth member of their unit. That’s right, lucky thirteen.” Khendon grinned, “You’ll be their... legal advisor on the mission... or maybe--" He changed his train of thought, "Eh, of course you’ll have to wear full combat gear—mobile infantry armor. I have an experimental rifle I’ll loan to you.

“If the mission fails I’m holding you responsible… oh, did I mention you’ll be in charge? That’s right Lieutenant, you’re going to lead the mission. I’ll have the details transmitted to your pad.”

The Imperator stood and started towards the door. He stopped mid step and turned towards the Lieutenant, “Just a suggestion: show them who’s boss as soon as you’re alone with them… They’re renowned to be a rowdy, rebellious lot.” Khendon pounded his chest in salute and smirked.

Anastasia Justina
Mar 2nd, 2005, 11:17:29 PM
Justina took the information her lord gave her in her data pad. "I will see to it the mission is done this unit runs like a well oiled machine." The Imperator gave a solute by pounding chest to solute. Justina stood and returned the gesture in her stoic, hard face.

Khendon Sevon
Mar 9th, 2005, 07:06:12 PM
OOC: Will you be ready to take your squad to the destination sometime this week? Have you been busy IRL? You haven't been online recently :)

Anastasia Justina
Mar 9th, 2005, 08:21:05 PM
ooc: Yeah. I should be cool with taking a Squad this week. Sorry about being busy. If you want you can just hit me on yahoo and talk there or phone. Whatever you feel like doing.

~Marie