PDA

View Full Version : Joining the Empire

Anastasia Justina
Feb 26th, 2005, 11:40:52 PM
Through the holonet on the Imperial Recuritment Site a message came through, containing a resume. The resume belong to a young woman named Anastasia Justina.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~RESUME~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name (First, Middle and Last): Anastasia Marie Justina

Height: 5 feet, 7 inches

Weight: 120 lbs

Species: Caucasian Human

Hair Colour: Light Brown

Eye Colour: Light brown

Homeworld: Coruscant

Can you pilot a Ship and or Speeder? Yes Has a X-Wing

named Anastasia's Dream

Education: Bachelor of Science Degree (BS) in Management

from the University of Coruscant.

Currently in University of Agamar in Xavier's School of Law

and Justice, earning a Law Degree.

Ways of Contacting Anastasia Justina:

Holomail: AMJustina@uofagamar.student.edu

Com Cordrinates: 452/23435/75686876453/9

Address: Agamar University 23 Eagan Hall

Khendon Sevon
Feb 27th, 2005, 09:21:31 AM
Choose your faction:

The Imperial Federacy (http://www.swforums.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=176)
The Federacy is a small warlord faction relying on technology and ability rather than numbers. They are a throw back to the dark ways of the ancient Empire. Indeed, their Imperator and Grand Admiral are both followers of the dark arts and aliens never tread lightly on the heavily defended Federacy worlds.

They are an isolationist society that rarely gets involved with the outside world. However, with recent events war is imminent.

The Imperial Sovereignty (http://www.swforums.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=186)
The code of honor reigns supreme throughout the Sovereignty. Manpower, money, and charisma are all wielded with exacting expertise. Technologically superior to all besides the Chiss and Federacy, the Sovereignty is well established militarily.

They openly forge alliances and agreements with neighbors and distant cultures alike. However, these treaties and diplomatic endeavors have had one failing: war threatens to spill forth from a dark, angry Federacy.

(I hope I did justice to the Sovereignty, I'm the leader of the Federacy ;) nice to meetcha'. I'd sugguest looking at both boards and maybe looking up some threads they've done. Ask questions, questions are always good.)

Anastasia Justina
Feb 27th, 2005, 10:39:07 AM
(ooc: hey nice to meet you too. I love the art work everyone does. Well, I looked at the posts in both factions and I think I'll go with the Federacy.)

Khendon Sevon
Feb 27th, 2005, 11:31:43 AM
Welcome aboard, Anastasia. I hope you enjoy being a member of the Federacy.

Report in: http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37949

Teleran Balades
Feb 27th, 2005, 03:06:45 PM
Welcome to the boards. Its nice to see more people with the Feds.

Gives we SOV members people besides the NR to shoot at. :p

Anastasia Justina
Feb 27th, 2005, 09:16:16 PM
hey, thanks. You can shoot me if you can catch me ;-)

Travis North
Mar 1st, 2005, 04:46:16 PM
Welcome to the glorious Empire and greetings from the Sov starfighter corp.