PDA

View Full Version : Message to the Supreme Commander

Artimus Devaneaux
Feb 21st, 2005, 07:33:11 PM
From the Hand of Artimus Devaneaux, Apprentice of the Sith Order

Greetings and salutations to you.

As you are no doubt aware, a recent battle took place near Sumitra between the New Republic and myself, with a captain and an Inquisitor from your service in my support. Despite the fact that we did not capture the prime target, the new Star Destroyer Republic - the brainchild of my weakling son, Captain Kieran Devaneaux, Padawan of the Jedi Order - the battle gave us prime intelligence on its strengths and weaknesses. As of now, the ship is still undergoing tests, and is also undergoing repairs from the damage we inflicted. This design adds yet another Mon Calamari-Human hybrid design, and yet another mid-sized warship, into the Republic arsenal. However, we did make off with my son's command ship, the Defender Star Destroyer Skyrider - the battle for which I had a significant part in. The fools also forgot to wipe their records before they ran off to their little Mon Cal hybrid monstrocity, so we were able to gain a significant amount of information that can be put to a great deal of use.

My clone-son, Major Demon-Kieran of your Inquisitorate, can attest to the fact that despite I may sound like a raving megalomaniacal lunatic, I have an understanding of the military mentality. Ask him if you wish to clarify any points. Let us hope the relations between our Order and your Sovereignty lead to the ultimate demise of our mutual foes - the New Republic and the Jedi Order. Perhaps, in helping attain that goal, I may also be able to attain a goal I have been striving for for nearly ten years - the reconquest of my homeworld of Reydovan Prime, and with it the pledge of loyalty, and the assurance that its forces will serve in the foundation of a new Galactic Empire.

Yours in comradeship,

-Artimus Lucanus Devaneaux
Apprentice of the Sith Order

Telan Desaria
Feb 22nd, 2005, 08:47:58 AM
As ever, the Empire remains a devoted ally of the Sith and true to the cause of paving the way for the domination of the Imperial War of Life and the Sith Order over the galaxy.

We thank you greatly for your aide in this matter. We have complied an extensive report on the captured and engaged ships and sent a copy to the Headquarters of the Sith. We look forward to future collaboration in the elimination of our enemies.

[signed]
Baron Telan Desaria, Grand Admiral