PDA

View Full Version : Alone again (open)

Royston Basillie
Feb 14th, 2005, 09:57:36 PM
Kyzer's gauntleted fist hit the stone wall. He pulled his hand away to reveal the large cracks in the wall where his fist had just hit. Kyzer was more then angry, He was furious. Raelyn had disapeared a long time ago and then came back with the promise that she'd never leave the cabal or him again.

And now she was gone again. No message to why she left. He'd spent the last week searching half of Kirrek and he found no sign of her. His anger was seeping off him like dirt from a bantha. He really felt like throwing some darkside lightning around like Darkside masters could.

He moved from the wall and headed down a few halls until he reached the front gate and steped out into the white light of the full moon. He stood a few feet from the door and looked up at the moon "I have lost everything. I am alone again" He said and then was quiet as if listening to something "Yes, I know she said she'd never leave again. But she did" He was quiet again "You wouldn't understand. Your just a huge ball of rock floating in the sky" He sat down on a large boulder "What shall become of me now?"

Salem Ave
Feb 16th, 2005, 05:56:39 AM
Kyzer became aware, suddenly, that he was not alone. A figure stood behind him, in the shadows of the gate. “Who arrr-e you talking to?”

Royston Basillie
Feb 16th, 2005, 09:53:13 PM
Kyzer reconized the voice, it was Lord Ave's. "I'm talking to the moon. Can't you hear it's words" He turned to look Salem "It gives advice to those that will listen. It is up there whenever I need it. Unlike somethings... or somebody..." He turned his face away to hide the pain in his eyes from Salem.

Salem Ave
Feb 17th, 2005, 03:49:20 AM
For a moment, Salem quirked a brow, looking on the mournful Kyzer skeptically. The expression was, of course, fleeting, disappearing instantly. “Sss-omebody? Who do you pine for, Rrrayne?”

Royston Basillie
Feb 18th, 2005, 12:16:56 AM
"Raelyn Myst..." Kyzer said with a pause "...The woman I gave my heart to and in return she drove a knife into it... and then she returned to me and tried to heal the wound she had made in my heart... only to drive another knife into it."

Salem Ave
Mar 19th, 2005, 04:03:09 AM
“… You arrre rather foolisssh then, arrre you not, to pine for her, given the pain she has caused you?” Salem would never understand love. It all seemed like a rather tedious affair.

Royston Basillie
Mar 19th, 2005, 10:23:43 PM
Kyzer sighed "I know I should dislike her, even hate her. I have tried but I can't. Even though the harm she has caused me I still love her." He said with sorrow filling every word.