PDA

View Full Version : New and Old (open)

Nayala Palain
Feb 13th, 2005, 07:34:56 PM
A long walk, it had always seemed like a long walk until you got used to it. And learned all the passagways. Even though she knew the passages she wanted to feel that long walk once more. Nayala moved down the flickering candel lite halls of The Sith Order. Moving to what she had always known as her room. Once more it sat there, untouched and just how she left it. Save the dust and cobb webbs within the corners. Her bright Marcasite eyes looked upon her belongings and the furniture she had left in her room.

Mistress Vader had always been kind enough to leave her things be, even when she was off doing what ever it was she had been doing for the past amount of years. She pulled her hair from off her neck and removed her cloak. Hanging it upon the back of one of the high backed gothic leather chairs. The air system kicked in and that low humm started to once more fill her ears. Dusty foot prints adorned the rug now, as she moved farther into the chambers. The door slowly slide closed behind her.

It took her six long hours of cleaning to get her chambers back to what they once were. Disregarding holos of long lost friends that she had not seen in well over six years. Once more she added more images of her family or well not her real family. But her Sith family. Different images of friends she had here and within other darkside groups.

Naya better known as Athena moved along the now clean room. She didnt bother to sit, if she had she would simply pass out from cleaning all darn day.

Lorani T'sava
Feb 14th, 2005, 11:01:14 AM
Lorani, getting bored of sitting outside, had come inside and started wandering the halls. She knows the layout of the halls quite nicely since she's been here awhile now. Exactly how long doesn't matter to her, just that she's here and not at the orphanage that she ran away from.

After awhile of wandering, she stops walking and tilts her head slightly. There's something different about this section. Maybe somebody has someone with them in there.

A smile crosses her face at this thought as she starts knocking on doors, waiting for an answer and if there is no answer, moving onto the next door.

Nayala Palain
Feb 14th, 2005, 12:11:26 PM
Standing there with broom in hand she smiled. Finally her chambers were finshed. She could hear a sound coming from down the halls like someone kicking things. Then a loud boom hit her door. With a wave of her hands it slide open faster then lighting could leap from her hands.

Standing there was a child with wide eyes looking in upon the Sith Master.

" Is that needed child? "

Lorani T'sava
Feb 15th, 2005, 11:23:17 AM
Lorani looks up at the person who opened their door.

"I was just knocking on the doors to find out which room was different. And well, I've never met you before so you're different and probably the reason why I was knocking on the doors. Who are you?"

Nayala Palain
Feb 15th, 2005, 03:28:38 PM
Her cold Marcasite eyes peered at the small sith child.

" I am Sith Mistress Nayala 'Athena' Palain. Most people call me Athena. And you child, your name? "

She motioned for the child to enter into the chambers and have a seat upon the couch. Naya took a few more steps over towards a small shelf and removed two glasses. Pouring water into each.

" Something to drink child? "

Lorani T'sava
Feb 16th, 2005, 10:07:53 AM
"I'm Lorani T'sava. Apprentice to Vega."

Lorani skips into the room and sits down on the couch.

"Yes please."

Nayala Palain
Feb 16th, 2005, 03:17:53 PM
Vega, a name she loved to hear. Yes Vega was one of Naya's dearest friends.

" The Lupine... a good teacher he is. Be honored child. "

Naya brought the two glasses of water over to the couch placing them both on a marble table in the center of the sitting area.

" And how fairs your tutorials...or better your learning? "

Lorani T'sava
Feb 16th, 2005, 08:46:06 PM
Lorani picks up a glass of water and takes a sip.

"My lessons are going well and I'm enjoying them for the most part. Though I do miss playing all the time."

Nayala Palain
Feb 17th, 2005, 02:33:41 PM
She nodded it was always hard to change your life around the studies of the Force. She left her glass to sit upon the table for the moment.

" In time, nothing will please you more then 'playing' with the skills he will teach you. So tell me in my absence how did you get here? "

Naya could not find a force signature she knew from the child. Nothing to give her a detailed answer like she was looking for.

Lorani T'sava
Feb 19th, 2005, 10:07:52 AM
"Well, I ran away from an orphanage where I was at. Didn't like it there and after a while I came across TSO. I was looking around and when questioned, I said I was just looking. Then I learned that I could learn here and said I wanted to learn. Been here since."

Nayala Palain
Mar 7th, 2005, 06:18:22 PM
She nodded but did nothing else of the fashion.

" I see. So what all do you do here child? "

Lorani T'sava
Mar 8th, 2005, 11:47:02 AM
"Well, when I'm not in my lesson's, I'm pratising what I've learned and having fun."