PDA

View Full Version : The Meeting (Southstar, Baracc, Elders, closed) [CONTINUED]

Lady Vader
Feb 11th, 2005, 02:39:29 PM
LV had been unable to go to the meeting (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37810) Rasha had called for concerning Rivin's latest scheme to take revenge on the Order. However, two of the best Sith the Order had had been able to attend the meeting, and now she wanted to know how it had transpired.

She, along with some other Elders, sat at their seats. She herself was lightly tapping her claws on the armrest, waiting for Southstar and Baracc to appear and give her a short summary of how the meeting had gone.

Baracc Olra'en
Feb 11th, 2005, 04:15:55 PM
Baracc appeared in the door, still tapping his wand in the palm of his hand. The motion stilled as he bowed and, after a momentary pause, entered. He looked much like his brother - fewer scars, obviously a little younger, considerably weaker in the Force but maintaining a greater potential, and visibly less graceful. He didn't have Je'gan's extensive combat experience to draw on, and he didn't know why he'd been summoned unless it was simply to back up Southstar. An odd Sith, Baracc. Almost humble.

He took a deferent stance in the middle of the room. The wand, spinning between his fingers, disappeared into the sleeve of his robes.

"Elders," he said, then seemed at a loss for words.

Southstar
Feb 11th, 2005, 06:01:19 PM
Southstar walked in alone, as opposed to his aide that accompanied him to the meeting. "Fellow elders." He stated as he entered the room and took a seat opposite of Lady Vader. He eyed the elders individually before continuing. "Rasha Vill will not be acting as mayor of Corellia, or maintaining any of her other duties, from this point on. I made the decision on the spot, but have been entertaining the since Rivin's banishment. I believe I was acting in the best interests of the Sith Order."

"She has failed to prevent this datapad dispersment, failed to quell the riots, FAILED, to prevent Greeson. She was most insistent that the Sith Order partake in a haphazardly put together trap as if she was Rivin himself attempting to set us up. It is my suspicion that she may be cooperating with Rivin, which I, and expect that you,l belive is ground for temination." If he could have had it his way, she would be killed. But he would save that for later.

"Baracc was present. He can testify concerning Rasha's trap." He turned his head to the young Sith. It was a bit of a burden being placed on his young shoulders, but Southstar was confident that he was more than capable of handling it.

Lady Vader
Feb 11th, 2005, 07:14:59 PM
LV wasn't happy to hear the news, but knew this day would be inevitable. Thats' why she had set up someone to take charge if Rasha were to be removed.

"We will instate the Minister of Information as temporary Mayor of Corellia for the time being until we can get more information from Vill."

She looked at Southstar. "I know what you did was what you thought was for the good of the Order, and I commend your fast action. However, this will cause some problems among the people of this planet. I know many have grown fond of Rasha, so we will need to set this up to show that she was not acting in the best interest of the planet." She rubbed her chin as she thought. 'And if she is indeed cooperating with Rivin, then the poeple will be easily persuaded she is no longer fit to preside over them"

Baracc Olra'en
Feb 11th, 2005, 07:38:50 PM
Baracc stirred, recovering from his momentary shock. He hadn't really been expecting Southstar to just out and say: "Baracc, testify!" and had thought anything like that would happen a bit later. For the moment - fading fast - he was just a little confused.

"Rasha Vill," he said at last, "is either a complete idiot or devoted to taking down the Order. I listened to quite a bit of her babble, and though she may have been the right person for the job when she began, she is definitely not as of now." He blinked, remembering. "Since my brother left me as his voice...I agree with Southstar on Je'gan's behalf. Rasha is currently confined in the meeting room in which we met with her. Comm traffic and terminal access are blocked and she is under heavy guard; I saw to it personally."

Southstar
Feb 11th, 2005, 09:06:12 PM
"We can kill her and report to the people that she left on her own. Slowly we'll let information trickle down that she left when she recieved an offer from Rivin. After all, he does seem to have quite a bit of assets with his syndicate and all. Whether or not she was working with Rivin is irrelevent to the people. They only need to know what we tell them."

As for putting the information minister at the head, Parker is it? That's fine as long he acts only as a figurehead; something the people can follow until we get a new head in. Someone more under our control."

Lady Vader
Feb 11th, 2005, 10:22:55 PM
LV waved a hand. "Southstar... Parker is under our control. He is completely dedicated to the Order."

"Bur right now we must deicde Vill's fate. I don't think killing her would be wise, but if it comes to her having an "accident" then so be it." She smiled ruthlessly. "But if we are to show to the poeple she is unfit for the position, would it not be best then to essentially drive her mad with some Sith mind techniques and then admit her to the psychiatric hospital?"

Southstar
Feb 11th, 2005, 10:33:24 PM
"I'd rather see to it that she is taken out of the picture permenantly. That way it can't come back to bite us, especially if she is working with Rivin. Drive her mad, yes, we can do that. But simply submit her to a hospital... I think it leaves too many loose ends." He didn't want to disagree to the point where he was being difficult, but he was very insistant that she was not left around to cause any more trouble.

Baracc Olra'en
Feb 11th, 2005, 10:36:05 PM
Baracc found himself chuckling quietly.

"Je'gan would love this. He hates Vill, and the chance to mess with her mind would throw him for a loop. O'course, he's away now...but I'm his Voice anyways." The capitalization was evident in the young Sith's voice as he squared his shoulders. "He could possess me through the sibling bond; it's doable. I would ask that Je'gan be given the duty of screwing up Vill's mind, in absentia, to be performed through me."

Warlock
Feb 12th, 2005, 05:36:09 AM
“It is my opinion,” Warlock began. “That we should allow no room for further error. If we do not kill the Mayor, then we must destroy her. Her reputation, dignity, the credit of her word – all must be lower than a snake’s belly. A fate worse than death for one such as her.”

Southstar
Feb 12th, 2005, 05:22:59 PM
"She does have a loyal following amongst Corellians." He affirmed. "Which is why we need to keep her completely out of commission as she might try to stir the people herself. It seems the error we need to learn from is that the poeple ought to be loyal to the Sith, not some fool of a mayor."

"Execution or madness is secondary to what we need to tell the people. My thought is that we need to have a statement by tonight."

Zereth Lancer
Feb 12th, 2005, 09:38:30 PM
Zereth sat silently in his chair, Thinking over the evidence shown and the other eldars views on punishment "I agree with Worlock on this. She must either be destroyed or put down to such a degree that the chances of her doing anything again are very low. But I would prefere death" He said, speaking up at last.

Baracc Olra'en
Feb 15th, 2005, 09:25:19 AM
As they spoke, Baracc turned inwards, drawing on the Force and reaching out through that place in his mind that was a connection to his brother. Though genetically twins, they had been born at different times; their bond was more than that between siblings, but less than that of twins. Still, that was enough.

Je'gan, he said, albeit more in vague images and feelings than in words. Take a look at this through my eyes. I think you'll like it.

Abruptly, he twitched, just once...

Je'gan Olra'en
Feb 15th, 2005, 09:27:16 AM
Baracc blinked, and suddenly his black eyes no longer seemed so innocuous.

What is the situation?

Zereth Lancer
Feb 26th, 2005, 01:02:50 AM
"Rasha Vill has betrayed The order and has been working with Rivin for some time. We have been discussing her fate. Already she has been removed from office and we are debating whether to kill her or not. You brother, Baracc thought you'd want to do something about this. He made mention to skrewing with her mind, but thats all" Zereth finished speaking and sat back in his chair, awaiting, almost eagerly, what Je'gan would do.

Je'gan Olra'en
Feb 26th, 2005, 10:41:06 AM
'Baracc' chuckled harshly.

My brother knows me well. Still, I confess I'm feeling the need for something a little more...elegant. Your tuition has payed off, Southstar, he said, dipping a fractional bow to his former Master. Public relations, propaganda, manipulation of a less....direct....sort than that which I normally prefer.

How's this: we free Rasha and send her after some of Rivin's people. They meet to discuss the rioting...anyone care to finish my thought? He gave the assembled Elders a crooked grin.

Southstar
Feb 26th, 2005, 03:10:17 PM
"We kill her." He returned the crooked smile.

"Excellent plan, Je'gan. Of course luring her may be of difficulty. Perhaps we could demote her, instead of firing her..." He mused as more ideas flooded into his head. "And there is the matter of the funeral. I suppose I can get one of my workers on it."

Je'gan Olra'en
Feb 28th, 2005, 09:26:39 AM
Je'gan cocked his head.

Baracc informs me that it was he who confined her. Simply release her to her duties and tell her it was a mistake, that Baracc is being punished, and that the other Elders didn't agree with you.

It was a decent plan, come to think of it, but the way Southstar talked about it Je'gan had little doubt that his former Master had been thinking along similar lines.

Lady Vader
Feb 28th, 2005, 07:09:18 PM
LV spoke at this moment.

"Allow me to release her and explain that Baracc was ebing young and naive in such a rash act. She may take to my word more quickly than any other." She smiled. "After all, I did make sure her opponent withdrew from the electoral race which allowed Vill a sweeping victory."

Je'gan Olra'en
Feb 28th, 2005, 09:55:51 PM
Je'gan bowed.

A superb touch.

Southstar
Mar 1st, 2005, 04:18:20 PM
"The sooner we act the better." He said. At this point he just wanted to see all this Rasha Vill business behind him.

Lady Vader
Mar 1st, 2005, 04:41:20 PM
LV stood. "Very well. It appearsI have on my agenda to go release a certain Mayor and play diplomat."

She began walking towards the door. "You boys finish the details and impliment them." And then she was gone (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37960).