PDA

View Full Version : Boulevard of Broken Dreams (closed)

Shade Magus
Feb 6th, 2005, 04:07:27 PM
Copy and paste. That was what Shade did four times as he sent messages to his four Padawans. Spada, Sarr Koon, Natia Telcontar, and Jame Kame Dar. These were the four that he had taken under his wing to teach the way of the Jedi. He had had one more Padawan over the years. Matthias Darkstone. What happened to the boy he would probably never know, but he would trust him with his power. He was a good man. A strong Jedi.

Now he had to speak with his students about something that would likely change thier attitude about him, but it was something that he should say now before there came a time when it was to late.

Sarr Koon
Feb 6th, 2005, 04:29:02 PM
Sarr was in one of the many training rooms of the Jedi Academy when he heard his datapad emit a small beep. He switched off his saber that he had been using to practice techniques and walked over to where he had earlier placed his long robe. Bending down, the Kel Dor reached into one of the inside pockets and pulled out his datapad. It indicated that he had recieved a message from Shade Magus. After pushing a few buttons the message displayed on the datapad. The goggled eyes of the Kel Dor scanned the message. Shade was requesting the presence of his Padawans. The message did not say why, but Sarr knew better then to ignore it.

He gathered his robe from the floor, and after hanging his saber on his belt, put it on. Sarr tucked the datapad back into one of his inside pockets and walked out of the training room.

[A few minutes later]

The Kel Dor approached the Jedi Knight and bowed his head.

"Master Shade."

Shade Magus
Feb 6th, 2005, 04:34:11 PM
Shade smiled and nodded towards the Kel-Dor as he enter his room.

"Sarr. Once again I would like to apologize about our immediate departure from Yavin, but it seems I had a few pressing matter to attend to here. Hopefully we will be able to return sometime later to continue what we began. In the mean time please make yourself comfortable. Once the others get here we'll start this little meeting."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Feb 7th, 2005, 02:04:50 PM
*Natia frowns slightly as she gets the message from Shade. Of course, of all the times he could talk, he chose now, when she was busy getting some rest to want to talk. Oh well, it can't be helped.

She swings her feet to the floor as she stands up, grabbing her walking stick, she exits her room and makes her way to Shades room, where she just walks right on in without even bothering to knock*

Hey Shade.

*Natia nods to Sarr Koon, acknowledging his presence*

Sarr Koon
Feb 7th, 2005, 07:36:55 PM
The Kel Dor was sitting on a couch when Natia came into the room. He nodded his head in return.

Shade Magus
Feb 10th, 2005, 10:37:29 PM
OOC/ I'm going to give the other two a day or two more and then edit this to a reply.

spada
Feb 12th, 2005, 10:33:48 PM
Spada was walking to the dormitory wing of the Jedi Academy when he recieved a message which entered his silver datapad with a short beep. Glancing down at the screen, Spada noticed that it was from Shade and it requested their prescence immediately. Tucking the datapad under his robes, Spada made his way towards Shade's room. He had taken a break from training for a while and was a bit confused by what was going on, and hoped that the meeting might help clear things up. Knocking on the doorframe and walking in before a response, Spada nodded to Sarr and Natia, bowing to Shade and saying,

"You called for me, master?"

Shade Magus
Feb 14th, 2005, 09:33:35 PM
Shade smiles and nods to Spada. "Well I guess this is all that I should be expecting for right now. Anyways, before I begin, how is everyone doing in their studying and just average day life."

Jame Kaman Dar
Feb 15th, 2005, 06:06:12 PM
Jame came jogging up to the group, and skidded to a stop, quickly catching her breath.

"So sorry I took so long... I was..." She jacked a thumb behind her... "..out. So..." She straightened herself up, and smiled, wiping the gleam of sweat off her brow. Jame Kaman had been out for a run. "...What's going on?" She looked at Shade, and smiled sheepishly, then tipped her head to him for a moment.

"Good day, Master."

Shade Magus
Feb 15th, 2005, 06:38:15 PM
"Jame, thank you for joining us. I was afraid you wouldn't make it. I was just asking the others how they were progressing with thier training.I have something to ask you all but it can wait till I hear about you."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Feb 21st, 2005, 12:13:02 PM
*Natia smiles slightly at the question Shade asked everybody, but as she's about to respond, the fourth person arrived so she waits until Shade finishes speaking*

Rather well actually. Always something new to do and to learn.

spada
Feb 28th, 2005, 12:10:21 PM
Spada quietly observed the people in the room, seeing the way in which they communicated with each other. He had been doing it a lot recently, and it amused him for some strange reason,

"Actually, I haven't done a whole lot of training recently. You may not have seen much of me because I've been taking a break and taking a few trips to places.'