PDA

View Full Version : Guess who's back, shady's back, back again...

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 2nd, 2005, 12:17:58 PM
Ok, it's not Slim Shady, but Jeseth Cloak appears to be planning a comeback. I just thought we all should be forewarned. :)

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37747 Last post.

TheHolo.Net
Feb 2nd, 2005, 12:22:51 PM
Yeah, I didn't fail to notice, especially when he paypal'd me :10bux for a supporter account.

Morgan Evanar
Feb 2nd, 2005, 01:36:26 PM
Eh, whateva. If he fucks up, like anyone else, we b&

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 2nd, 2005, 03:14:02 PM
He spent the morning look at everything that Cardinal Aiyalin had posted to since she got back last time... then looked at a lot of the recent threads in the Roleplaying forum, then started creating his own thread there... but obviously gave up on that idea for the time being.

^_^; yes I was e-stalking him on Who's Online this morning

Shawn
Feb 2nd, 2005, 06:09:27 PM
I had to double check to make sure we didn't already ban him.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 2nd, 2005, 09:07:43 PM
Nah I think he's always left of his own accord. :p

Darth Viscera
Feb 2nd, 2005, 11:16:56 PM
What did Carlos do again?

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 3rd, 2005, 12:54:34 AM
besides being a prick? I don't know - but trouble follows in his wake.

Darth Viscera
Feb 3rd, 2005, 01:15:28 AM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
besides being a prick?

No, including being a prick. AFAIK I'm largely ignorant of the whole hoopla surrounding him. I wasn't playing dumb and ignoring remembered prickishness or anything :p

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 3rd, 2005, 01:16:37 AM
I dunno it just always seems to be bad news. Not Itala bad, but... he's subversive, and loves to manipulate more than anything..

Darth Viscera
Feb 3rd, 2005, 01:19:41 AM
sounds bad so far. can i get an example?

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 3rd, 2005, 01:31:27 AM
he just is. I mean, he's a fairly good RPer, but he pits people against each other OOC.

Like Morgan said, if he messes up he's gone, just like anyone else.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 3rd, 2005, 09:45:33 AM
Last time I heard from him, he hated us all and wanted nothing to do with the board. That was when he was refusing to give me the Aaron Belargic account... :shakefist

Darth Viscera
Feb 4th, 2005, 12:15:41 AM
Originally posted by Dasquian Belargic
Last time I heard from him, he hated us all and wanted nothing to do with the board.

whaaaaaat?

Shawn
Feb 23rd, 2005, 09:00:34 AM
http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37930

Why does it sound like information was leaked from either this forum, or the Group Mods forum? Specifically:
It was brought to my attention that people thought I would be a problem here again

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 23rd, 2005, 01:51:38 PM
um yeah it does. Made ME wonder.

Darth Viscera
Feb 23rd, 2005, 01:57:51 PM
Lemme try and clear that up. On monday I saw Carlos on AIM and asked him why it was that people thought ill of him. I'll post the relevant bits of the convo here:

(20:22:48) Walter: hey carlos, how's it going?
(20:22:56) Jeseth?: hey walter, long time no see
(20:23:24) Walter: truth. you doing good? last time we talked, you were in college and whatnot, mentioned something about an anime club
(20:24:03) Jeseth?: heh. yeah, i'm doing okay. still studying, working hard, and etc.
(20:24:19) Walter: glad you're good :)
(20:25:21) Walter: i don't know why, but everyone seems to think that you're the devil, due to some age-old drama that i probably didn't pay attention to
(20:26:13) Walter: this puzzles me, because the whole time i've known you you've been nothing but friendly
(20:27:35) Walter: also, nobody seems to want to fill me in (HINT HINT)
(20:28:38) Jeseth?: sigh.
(20:28:51) Jeseth?: ok, honestly, i have done a lot of things worthy of that reputation
(20:30:29) Walter: what did you do?
(20:32:34) Jeseth: Mostly, honestly, I forget now, but basically I just made some poor and immature choices.
(20:32:34) Walter <AUTO-REPLY>: Sorry, I ran out for a bit!
(20:32:40) Walter: i'm still here
(20:32:53) Jeseth: For one thing, it was fun for me to lie to/mislead every girl on fans, just for the hell of it.
(20:33:10) Jeseth: It was funny to me, and I guess I just liked the attention
(20:33:30) Walter: been there (pretty much), done that
(20:33:48) Walter: back when i was like 18 or so, and just joined swfans
(20:34:49) Jeseth: yeah, except unfortunately, most of the time there were guys that liked those girls, and they didn't appreciate the way i handled the situation
(20:37:15) Jeseth: then, finally, i just got tired of trying to be on everyone's good side. i decided, if everyone wanted to paint me as a bad guy, then i would be a bad guy
(20:37:40) Jeseth: and so i just took to saying whatever i wanted, to whoever i wanted. as you can imagine this kind of attitude earns you enemies
(20:38:04) Walter: yeah, i can imagine
(20:38:38) Jeseth: whatever. i don't care, i've changed, and if no one wants to beleive that or even talk to me, that's okay too
(20:39:21) Jeseth: i'm used to it.
(20:39:33) Walter: well, the staff seems to be of the concensus that you've got a second chance, and that you should just not screw up and whatnot
(20:40:07) Jeseth: why is the staff discussing me, anyway? did I do something, exactly?
(20:40:53) Jeseth: I mean, aside from being a jerk in the past, I don't see why my return to the scean is something of a nature that needs to be discussed... kind of bothers me a little.
(20:40:53) Walter: well, they're just letting other members of the staff know to make sure you don't do anything bad
(20:41:04) Walter: nah, don't worry about it
(20:41:45) Walter: it's not so big a deal. just keep on being the friendly jeseth i've always known and things'll be great :)
(20:41:52) Jeseth: i never broke rules... i was just a pain
(20:44:11) Jeseth: and aggravated people often. but anyway, it's fine, i decided not to RP at fans just for the fact that i don't feel good about it

he disconnected after a bit, then reconnected later on.

(00:03:08) Jeseth: anyway, it's ok. like i said, tell the staff at fans not to be too concerned about my presence. i'm pretty much gone.
(00:05:14) Walter: i wouldn't worry too much about the staff, they're just watching to make sure you don't go nuts and start breaking rules or anything
(00:05:50) Walter: i hope i haven't freaked you out and made you think the staff is out to get you or something like that, because that wasn't my intention
(00:08:16) Jeseth: well, i never did break any rules... which is what i don't really understand. i think the concern is all related to personal OOC issues, and yeah honestly, it kind of did give me the feeling that the staff there is somewhat eager to have a reason to ban me
(00:08:54) Walter: don't worry, they're not eager to have a reason to ban you
(00:09:55) Jeseth: walter, between you and me though, you know that more than likely i have no real rping left to do now at fans. i returned thinking that by now, almost two years later, there would be new blood and that maybe now old conflicts would be washed under the bridge
(00:10:21) Jeseth: but that wasn't the case. instead, fans is kind of dead, and the people that seem to have harbored grudges are the only ones pretty much left, with a few exceptions.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 23rd, 2005, 02:10:11 PM
:rolleyes great

Darth Viscera
Feb 23rd, 2005, 02:24:37 PM
It was my intention to just have a frank conversation with him and let him know that he should be on his best behavior at swfans. Seeing as how last time we talked we were on friendly terms, I figured I could just nip this in the bud, and in so doing ensure that he wouldn't be a problem for us later.

In hindsight, I really fucked up there, and gave him too much information. Shit.

Shawn
Feb 23rd, 2005, 03:35:56 PM
It was a mistake, but not really a big deal. I was just concerned that someone was going "HAY dood there's people talking about you in the secret forums!!1"