PDA

View Full Version : Blitzkrieg (Je'gan)

Vega Van-Derveld
Jan 30th, 2005, 05:15:43 AM
It was a cold, wet morning, the likes of which Sith revelled in. Down in the training grounds, Vega paced muddy footprints back and forth over a patch of slick grass, still soaked from the previous night. Up above, the sky growled gloomily. The clouds churned a thick black overhead, threatening a downpour at any minute.

Je'gan Olra'en
Jan 30th, 2005, 10:13:39 PM
The wind began to whip about near Vega, gathering leaves and twigs as it spun into a cyclone about the height of a man. It flashed and disappeared, and suddenly Je'gan was there: trim, visibly armed, wearing a simple black robe and cloak.

"Practicing my theatrical entrances," he said with a grin as the last leaves floated to earth.

"Time to train, Master?"

Vega Van-Derveld
Feb 2nd, 2005, 07:19:54 AM
Much like Vega himself, it seemed Je’gan had a penchant for showmanship. The Lupine smirked slightly at the extravagance of the Knight’s arrival, shaking his head somewhat. “Indeed. You have much to learn,” he replied, adding then silently and so little time to learn it in. “Tell me how your last training session concluded.”

Je'gan Olra'en
Feb 2nd, 2005, 07:27:17 AM
"Self-training," he said after a moment. "Battle meditation. Twenty-seven individuals of varying degrees of strength of will, maintained over a period of an hour and a half."

Vega Van-Derveld
Feb 12th, 2005, 05:38:10 AM
“Impressive,” Vega nodded. “What else have you learned of your own accord - and if this is what you taught yourself, what knowledge did Southstar impart unto you?”

Je'gan Olra'en
Feb 12th, 2005, 07:47:15 AM
"Southstar taught me physical enhancement, most of basic Illusion, telekinesis, Sensing, blaster deflection, telepathy and lesser mind control - you know, compulsions and the Mind Trick. Of my own volition, I learned..." He considered for a moment; there had been a few odd self-training sessions, and his education to this point only be called 'eclectic'. "Well, I already knew how to link and attack minds when he took me in, and from there I graduated to full mind control - puppetteering and so forth on multiple subjects, some extremely strong-willed - and things like Force Blindness and Force Confusion. I already knew how to make things explode, though my telekinetic aptitude is not high. I can feed off pain - my own or others'.

"I can use Illusion to change my face, make a double of myself or simply turn invisible. I can block Force signatures and make false ones. I can turn emotion of any kind into a physical construct. I can permanently alter the way minds work.

"I taught myself how to heat and cool gas or liquid. Thanks to a bit of teaching from Malice and a lot of self-training, I know how to command wind to a reasonable extent. I can do that while fighting.

"I can sense danger, as you know, but not just personal danger: if a place or object could be used in a way that is dangerous to me, I can sense it, albeit not as well as I can sense someone shooting at me.

"I'm uncomfortable in ysalamir fields, but I can function in them."

Vega Van-Derveld
Feb 12th, 2005, 04:56:19 PM
In a tone verging on the sardonic, Vega asked: “Is there anything you don’t know?”

Je'gan Olra'en
Feb 12th, 2005, 06:11:06 PM
Je'gan snorted in amusement. "Besides Force Lightning, alchemy, Destruction and the manipulation of the weather...no, I really don't think so."

His tone matched Vega's, and he'd left out a few things, but he was, more or less, serious: those were the main things that came to mind.

"And," he amended, "that moldy 'Book of Spells' that keeps floating around. Can't do that junk to save my life. Y'know what? It's been a while. Anything you want to teach me, go ahead. Even if I already know it, I probably need a refresher course in it anyways. And if you really like hopeless causes, I recommend trying to improve my TK."

Vega Van-Derveld
Feb 26th, 2005, 05:00:13 AM
Vega parted his arms, as if in invitation. “What would you like me to teach you?”

Je'gan Olra'en
Feb 26th, 2005, 10:36:26 AM
"Everything, for starters," Je'gan said, deadpan. "But more specifically...well, I know my limits.

"How to deflect Force Lightning barehanded. Or absorb it; I don't really care which. Dalamar used entirely too much in our...rematch."

The smile on Je'gan's face left that battle's result in little doubt.