PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need a laugh?

Gash
Jan 29th, 2005, 07:22:14 PM
http://p210.ezboard.com/faramirfrm7.showMessageRange?topicID=2.topic&start=69&stop=69

Nathanial K'cansce
Jan 30th, 2005, 02:14:23 AM
wait. Riven a Sith Master? How long has that charcter even been here? Wait. Even better: I've only ever heard of Riven a few times in the past 6 months since I restared back here. A buh?

Salem Ave
Jan 30th, 2005, 04:30:52 AM
Don't worry, Snack (I wrote Snake there o_O). AraMir isn't a part of SWfans. They are a seperate roleplaying universe, created because SWfans was stopping them from having fun :rolleyes "Help! Help! I'm being opressed!" etc. He shouldn't even be a Sith Knight here, really. He's bollocks.

Nathanial K'cansce
Jan 30th, 2005, 11:00:21 AM
"Come see the violence inherent in the system." Ooooh. Ok.

Alf
Jan 30th, 2005, 09:35:29 PM
Not all them are like that...most, but I just write there cause well...I like to write, though I do try and limit myself to as little time there as possible.

Gash
Jan 30th, 2005, 10:08:06 PM
I write there because I like to write.

Although the fact that they went ahead and wrote a novel on mental attack and defense without once consulting me kinda irritates me. Apparently Shanaria/Rivin and Natia are more knowledgeable than me about mental stuff. Shows what over a year and a half of specialization is good for.

That, and *somehow* the Mod I was attacking mind-to-mind in another thread (an Apprentice) came up with an Official Idea that was immediately made a Rule: ability to defend one's mind is unrelated to rank, and then goes on (in the IC thread) to say that my attack doesn't work because no Force user is ever to be considered weak-minded. I've done a lot for my character, and to have his greatest talent just tossed out the window like that...

Yeah. It's like having Je'gan walk up to De'Ville and get through a stream of her best Force Destruction with minor burns simply because he's male and males can take damage better than females can.

I can take rules and regulations, but these ones tend to annoy me. It's only because of Quay, Falcon and Shade that I stick around.

Has ANYONE ever seen Rivin train, btw? Ever?

Alf
Jan 30th, 2005, 11:01:29 PM
Negative.

Gash
Jan 31st, 2005, 09:02:24 AM
Anyone remember him from TC, at least? (That was before my time)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 31st, 2005, 11:14:29 AM
To be honest: he is bollocks, but since TSO harbored him and granted him the rank of Knight without any training there's nothing we can do about it. Except hope that they no longer have that practice.

And I'd go into what annoyed me about their Force Guidelines thread, but that's beating a dead horse. ;)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 31st, 2005, 11:20:41 AM
Oh, and along the lines of needing a laugh :
http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37780

Gash
Jan 31st, 2005, 12:54:58 PM
Except hope that they no longer have that practice.

We don't. Hopefully.

Silus Xilarian
Jan 31st, 2005, 10:13:43 PM
There are some REALLY good rpers at TSO , but ultimately, the idiots end up outshining everyone else. What amazes me is the fact that they would even consider this type of thing. The last thing I would want is a group that im with losing rep because im too much of a softy to say "sorry bub, work for it".

My hats off to those there that care enough about not only the rules, but their own character development, to sit back and take things as they come, not as soon as its available.

Oh and hats off to Jenny, nuff said =]

Gash
Feb 1st, 2005, 07:18:50 AM
Amen.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 1st, 2005, 10:43:19 AM
Preach it, brothah!

Salem Ave
Feb 2nd, 2005, 03:19:20 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
To be honest: he is bollocks, but since TSO harbored him and granted him the rank of Knight without any training there's nothing we can do about it. Except hope that they no longer have that practice.

If you hadn't guessed, I am spending a lot of my time whispering in Rie's ear to make sure that these sorts of things don't happen in the future.

Oh, and along the lines of needing a laugh :
http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37780

I'm glad I amuse you ;)

Originally posted by Silus Xilarian
Oh and hats off to Jenny, nuff said =]

What did I do now? :p

Gash
Feb 2nd, 2005, 05:45:35 PM
You took our hats.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 2nd, 2005, 09:14:26 PM
It's just... Sith apologizing? to me it's just TSO trying to cover their asses after the fact, no offense to any TSO RPers here. I mean, it's a little fishy for one thing, like OOC information is being used because you KNOW that you're going to be invaded, so you're taking precautions...

ah forget it, I don't care what TSO does anyway, I just found that thread very amusing. Please, I don't mean to offend.

And in other "I don't mean to offend" news, I might get fired because I told one of my employees that her attitude was out of order. Which it was. She told me before this that I was one of her favorite people at work, and now the girl hates me and is talking to the store manager about it.

whheeee

Han Fernua
Feb 2nd, 2005, 11:51:56 PM
Fired? Wow, I think you need to hand out a serious butt whoppen'. If you get fired, I'll take some of the boys and go egg their store. :evil

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 3rd, 2005, 01:18:04 AM
Well I don't really think I'll get fired, unless this girl starts lying out of her butt and our manager believes her and not me.

Gash
Feb 3rd, 2005, 08:01:35 AM
Y'know, that's why I don't believe in evolution: there are so many stupid people in this world that natural selection should have removed them all by now.

As for the press release thing...none of us is exactly comfortable with apologizing, but hopefully the 'hide-and-seek' philosophy won't have to do us much longer.

Salem Ave
Feb 3rd, 2005, 09:49:20 AM
ah forget it, I don't care what TSO does anyway, I just found that thread very amusing. Please, I don't mean to offend.

no offense taken.

Silus Xilarian
Feb 4th, 2005, 08:07:22 PM
Its kinda funny that a Jedi could get away with a killing spree without being expelled from the order. lawl @ Rivin

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 4th, 2005, 08:22:08 PM
What Jedi has gone on a killing spree?!

Han Fernua
Feb 5th, 2005, 12:12:51 AM
Yes, pry tell so I can expell them. :evil

Salem Ave
Feb 5th, 2005, 04:33:28 AM
What Jedi has gone on a killing spree?!

I don't know, but I'm going to guess Marcus and/or Xazor!

Vampyre Dalamar
Feb 5th, 2005, 10:08:35 AM
Salem you play Parker, Proctor... That is a name that really hits home with me. I am a Parker and the Proctor is a name of a man I really respect. So it really jumped out at me. lol

Yeah do you think the TSO is trying to maybe garner some attention. It seemed for a while that they where floundering from inactivity. Maybe Rie didn't screen this one as close and it blew up in her face later. Kind of hard to say whoops I made a mistake. Hard not impossible...

But I think once she made a decision that she should stick to her guns. There is lots of board politics.. Even if you hadn't really thought it out. You can't sway like a tree every time someone complains..

Lets hope Rivin doesn't make an a$$ out of the TSO for taking him on....

Gash
Feb 5th, 2005, 04:20:52 PM
Rie didn't screen Rivin's actions at all - they were totally his own, and not discussed with any of us AFAIK.

Does anyone actually know if the RP'er behind Rivin is male or female?

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 5th, 2005, 07:48:45 PM
I have no idea as to their gender. They first joined here as Shanaria Fabool at GJO, so... I always thought it was a girl...

Alf
Feb 5th, 2005, 09:45:34 PM
It is a guy though for the longest time I thought it was a girl. Even when she chatted OOC w/ me he kept that up.

Silus Xilarian
Feb 5th, 2005, 11:10:18 PM
Marcus and Xazor both come to mind......though im not so sure about Xazor. but even in the EU, there have been jedi who have committed unthinkable acts, but were allowed to stay with the order, since they were sorry for it and stuff.

More or less, Jedi will try to redeem the strays. I figured TSO would be rewarding.

Han Fernua
Feb 6th, 2005, 12:37:53 AM
Unless the they are causing the Sith to be destroyed.

Rivin is a guy, as Alf said. I know. Trust me. Wait, that sounds wrong... No, he is a guy because some of his best friends also RP her and they all told me she was a he. Really weird at first. He plays girls just as bad as guys. It was like Jen with Das.

Salem Ave
Feb 7th, 2005, 02:12:42 PM
I thought Rivin was a girl o_O

He plays girls just as bad as guys. It was like Jen with Das.

O_o I play guys badly?

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 7th, 2005, 03:30:01 PM
...I don't think that's what he meant.

Of course, I don't know what he meant.

Han Fernua
Feb 7th, 2005, 11:34:21 PM
Sorry. I ment to say that before, about it being weird to find out you where not who we thought you were. Again, sorry about that.

No, you play both really great. As it seems, so good that you are mistaken for a guy. Now, is that a complement or not?

Salem Ave
Feb 8th, 2005, 05:37:52 AM
That's something I've never been able to decide :lol

Gash
Feb 8th, 2005, 07:51:40 AM
Yeah, Jen's got the male mindset down pat :D

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 8th, 2005, 05:39:32 PM
http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=706638#post706638 *giggles*

Gash
Feb 8th, 2005, 06:40:56 PM
*snort*

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 8th, 2005, 06:53:17 PM
And let me say right now, those numbers are low, because Corellia is a planet not a country, and it's a Core planet too, which means it's pretty well populated.

Gash
Feb 8th, 2005, 09:44:37 PM
That's for sure.

Can we please, please, please take him out? We did a rais on Kashyyyk - can we kidnap Rasha Vill? Or even just run a smear op? Please?

Kyashi
Feb 9th, 2005, 12:58:23 AM
Man, what I am getting myself into by joining TSO? :cry

Rasha needs to learn about our dear friend, Mr Spellcheck and his wife, Mrs. Proper Grammar.

Salem Ave
Feb 9th, 2005, 03:41:29 AM
I'm trying desperately to remember why we're letting [the person behind Rasha] play Rasha...

Gash
Feb 9th, 2005, 07:50:20 AM
I think she just suggested that someone play the Mayor, volunteered when people liked the idea, and created the account ASAP. In essence, steamrolled us.

C'mon! Destabilizing Corellia's government by kidnaping the Mayor is so KA!

Salem Ave
Feb 9th, 2005, 07:55:14 AM
C'mon! Destabilizing Corellia's government by kidnaping the Mayor is so KA!

It reminds me of the good old days of TBH and all the political hijinx there ;)

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 9th, 2005, 01:11:46 PM
Hey we have political hijinx HERE too!

Let's not forget who Senator Thareena lives in mortal fear of every day. THAT'S RIGHT - ME! BWAHAHAHA!

^_^;

We could organize a kidnapping of Miss Vill. It would involve Naj RPing and Thareena and LD having a chat. Then LD would have to have a chat with some other peeps, and then... Well, it would take forever to do it that way.

Some of you other peeps could just do it... for no paticular reason. :p

edit: "Let's just leave things as they are and be more careful next time" ? we're talking IMPOSSIBLE RESOURCES = GODMODING! This guy doesn't belong to your group any more (except he does, through Rasha?) so who exactly is going to hold him accountable now? Oh yeh, that's right, the SW Rping moderators. Oh wait, who am I?

Nathanial K'cansce
Feb 9th, 2005, 02:41:52 PM
*smacks LD* Go do your job! Now! *whip*

Er, I mean... *goes back to hiding in the shadows*

Salem Ave
Feb 9th, 2005, 02:47:09 PM
I might just have Vega kill Rasha. That would suit all our ends, wouldn't it :p

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 9th, 2005, 03:13:30 PM
Originally posted by Nathanial K'cansce
*smacks LD* Go do your job! Now! *whip*

Er, I mean... *goes back to hiding in the shadows*

Hey, you're still around? Good.... *rubs hands together evilly*

Nathanial K'cansce
Feb 9th, 2005, 04:11:26 PM
Hey, you're still around? Good.... *rubs hands together evilly*

*blinks* Er..hi? :wave

Gash
Feb 9th, 2005, 04:57:40 PM
No killing; killing bad. Carbonite. No kill, no maim - no possible objection :P

Kyashi
Feb 9th, 2005, 09:50:05 PM
But killing is more fun Torture, humilate, then kill is even better. Start a thread with Vega and Rasha, and just go from there. Make up some BS reason for him to take her.

Alf
Feb 9th, 2005, 10:23:44 PM
Forget the reason and just skip to the good parts. :P

Han Fernua
Feb 10th, 2005, 12:38:22 AM
But you know that she(he) is going to get out of it somehow, right? After all, you can't just kill someone without permission. Though, I guess if you put them in the spot were they can't get out, they either god-mode to get out, or just stop RPing in that thread and forget that it happened.

I completely agree with you, LD, on the math. There is no real way that, even for Rivin, that he could get some many datapads out. And now, if you noticed, he's trying to cover his mistake by saying that Rasha doesn't know how it happened, it just happened and now I have a copy of what was said. What do you mean? Your the one that had the idea and was doing all of it. I think he needs to be kick or something. Then we can kill of his characters.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 10th, 2005, 12:38:45 AM
Speaking of being taken, I need Vega for an RP Jenny. :)

Salem Ave
Feb 10th, 2005, 03:54:42 AM
But you know that she(he) is going to get out of it somehow, right? After all, you can't just kill someone without permission. Though, I guess if you put them in the spot were they can't get out, they either god-mode to get out, or just stop RPing in that thread and forget that it happened.

We created the concept for the Rasha Vill character. She is 'property' of the entire membership of TSO. We can do whatever we want with the character :mneh

Speaking of being taken, I need Vega for an RP Jenny. :)

ohrlly :D what am I doing?

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 10th, 2005, 03:42:30 PM
And yet, somehow, TSO has been letting Rasha Vill do whatever she wants with the character. :p

Vegs - the thing in my Study with Arya..... I can't explain it in a sentance. :)

Gash
Feb 10th, 2005, 05:55:22 PM
We've let her run free for entirely too long. Really...Gash may choose this moment to try to do something cunning to impress his Master, and kidnap a certain Miss Vill. That would be fun. Once I get some time on my hands, that will be fun.

Han Fernua
Feb 10th, 2005, 09:53:26 PM
Whatever happened to the bounties on Rivin? I've only seen like...one...bounty thread. Looks like he's going to take these at such a point to where he thinks he can get out of them easily.

But something needs to be done to Rasha. Anything. Kidnap her, make her talk, chain her up, kill her. Gash, I would love to see you take her. I'd love to see anyone take her.

Gash
Feb 10th, 2005, 10:24:54 PM
Headline:

Unlikely partnership! Idiot-savant Dark Jedi Gash the Anaki and Jedi Council member Rognan Dar launch a daring raid on Corellia, culminating in the forced extradition of suspected war criminal Rasha Vill!

...or something. Anything. Once I get more time on my hands, taking out Vill will be - *sniff* - such sweet sorrow...

Kyashi
Feb 10th, 2005, 10:26:05 PM
The account should be a sock-puppet account that the TSO elders have access to, IMO. I was talking to another TSO person, and he's really mad at all this BS with Rasha. It's like a conflict of interest, Rasha being played by Rivin.

Gash
Feb 10th, 2005, 10:30:22 PM
http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37810

I laughed...then I cried...

Well, whatever. Last post, peeps. Vill is now out to lunch courtesy of the TSO Elders. Guess whose lifespan can now be measured in milliseconds :D

^^^Dae speaks the truth.

Nathanial K'cansce
Feb 10th, 2005, 10:54:22 PM
Hah.

Silus Xilarian
Feb 10th, 2005, 11:04:31 PM
Btw, im still here and everything. Ive just been bombed with more overtime than I could have ever seen coming. I'll get to posting as Naj as soon as I can.

Kyashi
Feb 10th, 2005, 11:27:20 PM
*pats* Poor bebe :( Take it easy, Silus.

Han Fernua
Feb 11th, 2005, 12:20:51 AM
Hey, I wouldn't mind giving you a hand as Rog, Gash. I think we could work something out. I have a bone to pick with Rivin, and you all want to kill him too. Could work.

But that last part in that thread really ties things up nicely. Now Rasha is being threatened by the TSO for helping Rivin, or at lest not doing her job correctly. For what I have seen, she might then try and get back at the TSO for what they did(might do) to her.

Gash
Feb 11th, 2005, 07:14:43 AM
The character would. The RP'er has an agenda - ill-defined and poorly executed at times, but an agenda nonetheless.

Gash and Rog...this could be fun. Think we could get a meeting thread of some sort going? Like in Yog's or whatever?

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 11th, 2005, 10:09:07 AM
Don't meet at Yog's - you two have (afaik) no reason (and no way?) to be on or get to Coruscant. You both live with the Cabal now, remember?

Plus - you should clear it with your master's first, OOC. :p

edit: oh wait - you said Rognan ... ^_^; Let me just say now - teaming up with the Darkside is never a good idea and never turns out the way you'd like it to. :)

Vampyre Dalamar
Feb 11th, 2005, 10:14:29 AM
Well I have a bounty hunter named Sting. He is neutral and could be helpful. Pm me if you want to go that route. Carbonite sounds good and they can't complain like stated earlier. Then Deliver it to the deepest darkest part of the Cabal. Maybe? Someone hired us? DeVille? Or you guys knowing the mind set somewhere better?

Salem Ave
Feb 11th, 2005, 10:26:01 AM
From an IC point of view, Salem would be more inclined to leave Rasha where she is. It's like she's a million disasters waiting to happen, for TSO :)

Vega, as you can imagine, wants to kill her.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 11th, 2005, 10:54:32 AM
Just read Gash's link - I'm glad that TSO finally realized they had to get rid of both characters. Since quite obviously Rivin still had an agenda that utilized the Vill character.

Also - who told him that it was okay to have HUNDREDS of personal followers on the planet of Corellia? TSO wasn't paying attention to this guy and he really used it to his advantage.

Let this be a lesson to you all - I'm going to be watching your every move to make sure you're not taking advantage of LD. :mad

:)

Nathanial K'cansce
Feb 11th, 2005, 02:56:39 PM
*frisks*

Silus Xilarian
Feb 11th, 2005, 03:02:56 PM
Let this be a lesson to you all - I'm going to be watching your every move to make sure you're not taking advantage of LD. :mad

Too late >D

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 11th, 2005, 03:51:16 PM
I've already taken into account that Mr. Xilarian is her weakness - her tragic flaw that will most likely be her undoing.

Or maybe that was Pierce and Jax... :uhoh

Gash
Feb 11th, 2005, 04:06:28 PM
Hmmm...I hadn't pegged LD as the tragic hero type...

OK, Rog...let's just have them meet on a random planet. Sound good?

Dal, your help would be most appreciated.

Jen...well, that's not the way Gash sees it. It'll be quite funny, I imagine, to write the aftermath when he's telling Salem that he just kidnapped Vill.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 11th, 2005, 05:23:16 PM
well, she isn't a tragic hero. More like a tragic villain. But, she's not tragic yet. That's yearssss down the road.

Vampyre Dalamar
Feb 11th, 2005, 05:45:08 PM
Just give me the where and when and Sting will be there. ;)

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 11th, 2005, 06:52:13 PM
Dal - there's a bounty on Rivin right now, which Sting can certainly try to collect. :)

Naj Arilov
Feb 11th, 2005, 07:01:46 PM
I could sick my Wampa on him.

Gash
Feb 11th, 2005, 07:32:09 PM
That would help immensely. :D

Salem Ave
Feb 12th, 2005, 05:26:24 AM
Originally posted by Naj Arilov
I could sick my Wampa on him.

why don't we make a day trip out of it :D Daria can come along and frel up his mind!

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 12th, 2005, 03:45:46 PM
lmao

I just had this picture of Naj and Daria trying to make a name for the Krath and kidnapping a political official (rasha) only to find out that the people they kidnapped her from are glad to see her go. :p

Kyashi
Feb 12th, 2005, 11:59:00 PM
lmao

I just had this picture of Naj and Daria trying to make a name for the Krath and kidnapping a political official (rasha) only to find out that the people they kidnapped her from are glad to see her go. :p

lmao. Sounds like something the Krath would do :mischief

Han Fernua
Feb 13th, 2005, 12:18:39 AM
I'd love to do something to either Rivin or Rasha. For Rognan, though, it would have to be Rivin. He has no point in going after Rasha.

If you want to plan something out, weither just for laughs or whatever, let me know. We could just have a thread where we are both looking for Rivin and then kind of team up on him. Though....I would hate to give Rognan a bad name by going after Rivin with revenge and teaming up with a Sith to do it. But if we plan it right, it will be neither. :D

Gash
Feb 13th, 2005, 10:48:56 AM
Je'gan or Gash and Rog against Rivin, who after all has NO TRAINING WHATSOEVER...I'm liking this...

Han Fernua
Feb 13th, 2005, 10:54:25 PM
I dont know if it would work with Je'gan. Then again...maybe it would. I can't think of why he wouldn't work with him...not that they have met at all and would know any different.

So if we go after him, anything he does he can't back up by threads where he "learned" to do it. And we could then almost make anything that would be considered big and powerful not, I guess you could say, legal. Yep, sounds like fun.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 13th, 2005, 11:30:25 PM
As a suggestion - Je'gan and Vega are already going after Rivin. Rognan has a reason to go after him - the kidnapping of that girl, etc. So, you could just accidentally all find Rivin at the same time. :)

Han Fernua
Feb 13th, 2005, 11:33:24 PM
Wait, what kidnapping? Do you mean Vista? Yes there is that reason, but there are several more that I could tag him for. Like more resent things. Everything that Rivin has done seems to effect Rog in some small way. Really starting to get old.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 13th, 2005, 11:42:51 PM
yeah, Vista. Darn Jedi brats running around - you should have just let him have her. Really would have slowed him down. :p

Gash
Feb 14th, 2005, 11:42:48 AM
Once he gets back to posting, let's just jump on him. I've got some neat ideas for traps and stuff...lotsa fun, lotsa fun.

Han Fernua
Feb 14th, 2005, 09:24:13 PM
Yeah, I was really getting tired of all these things happening. I tried my best to get her away in the first place, but Rivin and Vista just wouldn't have it. So I just dropped the thread. And since they are both close friends, they like to pick on me a lot...or so it seems...

Right now, I wish to kind of start over with Rog. Not all that has happened, but something, like the Imperial takeover, to kind of give him a different ground to stand on and do something besides all this kids and lovey dovy stuff. Not really what a Jedi should be doing.

Gash
Feb 14th, 2005, 09:58:54 PM
Rog's done some heavy-duty Jedi stuff on occasion; Chandrila, for one, and he was one of the Jedi to respond to Southstar's SecCorp raid, which put him up against a GM'er and assorted Sith. That was a while ago, but build off his combat experience and you can get him to be quite the buttkickingest Jedi out there.

Kyashi
Feb 14th, 2005, 10:13:10 PM
yeah, Vista. Darn Jedi brats running around - you should have just let him have her. Really would have slowed him down. :p

O-M-G. >_<

I hate Vista with a passion! One of the reasons I made Hana was so Zeke would have an ally against the other Jedi brats and their horrible "baby" talk :lol

LD's idea works best. It would make sense for them to team up to take out Rivin if they all meet-up and realise they have a common goal.

Gash
Feb 14th, 2005, 10:18:34 PM
Join us! I'm sure there's room for Dae, or Kyashi, or both! JOIN US, DAE!!! :D

Kyashi
Feb 14th, 2005, 10:22:19 PM
Je'gan and Trric could make a date out of it? :uhoh

I don't think Kyashi would be up for it, to be honest. It's not his "scene", lol. We still need to do a thread with Jeg and him though :D

Gash
Feb 15th, 2005, 07:28:46 AM
Yep. I'm swamped for the moment, but that's definitely something I'd like to do in the near future.

OK.

Je'gan and Vega are together right now, hunting Rivin. Someone said it before - they're the base.

Rognan Dar
Gash
Sting
Trric Skyvold?

To coin a phrase, we are going to pwn. :D

Salem Ave
Feb 15th, 2005, 07:32:21 AM
I'd be willing to throw Dasquian in too, if Rognan would be wanting someone to work with. Poor guy needs something to do.

Silus Xilarian
Feb 15th, 2005, 05:36:22 PM
in all this, is anyone doing anything about Rasha Vill?

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 15th, 2005, 06:10:43 PM
I believe TSO has that all taken care of.

Gash
Feb 15th, 2005, 06:39:56 PM
ATM, she's locked in a TSO meeting room with communications blocked. The plans are to destroy her reputation and drive her mad. :D

Alf
Feb 15th, 2005, 06:45:21 PM
Just to add to that list....I'd love to go after Rivin myself. So if there was a way for one of my characters to get in on that then sign me up, but if not that's cool. Cause either way it is going to be so good to watch.

Gash
Feb 15th, 2005, 06:50:25 PM
Je'gan and Vega are together right now, hunting Rivin. Someone said it before - they're the base.

Rognan Dar
Gash
Sting
Trric Skyvold?
Dasq
One of Alf's boys - I'd suggest Shade. Teach him what real lightsaber combat's all about.

Alf
Feb 15th, 2005, 06:59:07 PM
*looks over list once more*

If I didn't know better I'd think we were forming a militia just to hunt one guy.

Gash
Feb 15th, 2005, 07:29:08 PM
It's called a lynch mob :D

Alf
Feb 15th, 2005, 07:33:47 PM
lynch mob...malitia...all the same here. As long as there is plenty of killing to go around. :D

Gash
Feb 15th, 2005, 09:35:34 PM
We can't kill. Carbon-freeze, torture, maul, imprison...but not kill. Oh well. The above are more than enough for my purposes.

Han Fernua
Feb 15th, 2005, 09:50:23 PM
I think that is a fine looking group. And to think, we were not "planned" to meet together like this. Just so "happens" that we both got a lead on him...at the same time...and went after him.

I'm sure Rivin can throw a few thugs and whoever he's got on his side at us. Just to make it more fun to get to him. So if we can't kill...can we, like, chop all his limbs off? He would still be alive, we would see to that. Then, IF he ever gets away for some reason, he can get implant and GM once again with a new age edge.

Hmm...there also seems to be more sith like chars then Jedi. 5 to 3...

That was a while ago, but build off his combat experience and you can get him to be quite the buttkickingest Jedi out there.

To tell you the truth, I was going to have Rog be one of those passive Jedi where they did hardly any fighting and if they did, then he sucked at it. But through it all, he has done quite a deal of fighting, and I have come to reason that if he doesn't learn to fight, then he is dead, going to be dead, or just plain useless. But I am going to get deeper into the fighting. I just dont know if I want to do it now or after the Imperial takeover.