PDA

View Full Version : Quick question.

Southstar
Jan 21st, 2005, 10:20:34 PM
I'm going to try and keep this as simple as possible.

I wish to create a character with the story that he is a Jedi and that his mission is to infiltrate the Sith Order and leak out as much information to the specific Jedi group as possible. This Jedi group does not really exist with other people... it is a group I made for training purposes.

The character will have an account, however, I will be at the helm. I plan on maybe one thread with another character in TSO, just to establish his presence a little more. In the end, he dies and the whole thing unravels.

The main part that I want to bypass is recruitment and approval from the whole five members as well as filling out an application and whatnot. Which now that I think about it probably would have taken as much time as this, but hey... whatev.

Rasha Vill
Jan 24th, 2005, 09:15:20 AM
I think it would be good for skipping the recutment if you gave us a bit of a rundown in here on what we can expect from this guy who has infiltrated.

Je'gan Olra'en
Jan 24th, 2005, 09:18:01 AM
Agreed.

Southstar
Jan 24th, 2005, 03:41:12 PM
The basic rundown is that she (as opposed the the he I originally went with) is a Knight level Jedi sent to infiltrate TSO. She belongs to a sect seperate from the GJO and primarily operates within Sith Controlled Space. Their goal is to overthrow Sith rule and bring freedom and peace to -blah blah blah. So they have this plan which involves careful planning and simultaneous strikes, the most important being the one from within the palace. In the end the Jedi is exposed and taken care of well before their plan can go into effect.

At most there might be a thread where she converses with the other Sith, maybe a spar. I want to do at least one single-post training thread focusing on her Sith training under Southstar and the many abnormalties with it. The whole exposing her will take place within the training threads I have with Kathrine. No acts of treason will be taken against any other members of TSO except Kathrine and Southstar.

Also I want to put a short bio in the database to make sure eveyone has a heads up of whats going on, if they interact with her.

So thats about all the info I could think of that might e relavent... is there anything you guys want to know?

AmazonBabe
Jan 24th, 2005, 04:25:00 PM
Might be fun.

Je'gan Olra'en
Jan 24th, 2005, 06:05:57 PM
Sounds good; looking forward to reading it.

Kathrine
Jan 25th, 2005, 01:59:08 AM
Do I get to kill her? :D

Southstar
Jan 25th, 2005, 10:06:03 AM
I don't know.... We'll see how that works out. :D

Vega Van-Derveld
Jan 25th, 2005, 10:29:47 AM
She might join with the intentions of destroying us, but it won't take long for her to succumb to the power of the Darkside >D

Southstar
Jan 27th, 2005, 12:13:04 PM
You know, I've considered that option. She may just ultimately fall, but then again.... I dunno. I like to keep a few surprises in for myself.

Southstar
Jan 27th, 2005, 12:58:16 PM
I just posted her bio in the Databank and I plan on getting her started with the threads I talked about. Just thought I'd toss a heads up so nobody reads it, sees the word Jedi and deletes it or anything.