PDA

View Full Version : Overture (Aftermath) [open to everyone, esp. Raz ^_^]

Kyashi
Jan 20th, 2005, 09:39:59 PM
It had been a few days since the crash. Kyashi had woken up, not knowing where he was, or how he got there. He was in a strange bed, in a strange place. His clothing was burnt, a few scratches and cuts covered his arms - he remember the dark-haired woman who'd been sent by his Master, and the Jedi. The ship had crashed on route to his home. Or rather, it had crashed into his home, destroying the entire structure and most of the ship.

...Now he was here, resting in a bed in well-furnished room. The curtains were drawn tightly shut, the room was nearly dark except for a few lit candles. Kyashi sat up slowly in bed, stretching lightly and rubbing his eyes. He was curious about where exactly he was, and who had brought him here.

Salem Ave
Jan 22nd, 2005, 12:28:27 PM
The candle flickered and in the darkness two other lights began to appear at the opposite side of the room, seemingly suspended in mid air. Narrow and white, it appeared almost as if they were watching Kyashi.

Kyashi
Jan 22nd, 2005, 09:29:08 PM
"Who are you?"

He made no effort to try and make out who, or what, was in the room with him. He could clearly sense that something was there.

Razielle Shadana
Feb 8th, 2005, 11:13:27 AM
A female voice cleared its throat and then chuckled.

"That would be Salem Ave. You'll have to forgive him I'm afraid. Manners and other genteel behaviors are not one of his shining graces, though he does have them I assure you."

Razielle smirked in Salem's general direction and stepped out from the shadows. She wondered if Kyashi would remember her, or if the knock on the head post impact into his home had done his short term memory any serious damage. She threw open the heavy curtains covering the windows, revealing a purple sky, indicating the recent setting of the sun.

"I'm sorry about that crash by the way. It wasn't my intention to obilterate your home, but our dear Jedi friend wasn't about to play nice and let me take you... Do you remember?"

She sat on the end of the bed and crossed her legs.

Kyashi
Feb 8th, 2005, 11:32:23 PM
"Ah."

He glanced out the window, his eyes casting a quick glance at Razielle as she sat herself down on the bed. With her dark hair and pale complexion, she vaguely resembled his own mother. At least, what he could remember of her.

"I remember the crash. Well, most of it." He folded his hands on his lap, his focus turned out the window. "Why did Master Mortis send you after me?"

Salem Ave
Feb 9th, 2005, 07:37:33 AM
For the time being, Salem was content to listen. Though he did not step fully into the evening light, as Razielle had done, he was no longer concealed by the shadows – his monstrous form clearly visible.

Razielle Shadana
Feb 9th, 2005, 08:23:56 AM
Razielle gave the boy on the bed an amused glance. "I didn't think to ask. He is my Master, he told me to collect you so I did. I generally am not in the habbit of questioning his motivations. I am sure though that his intentions will be clear to you in time."

She gestured about the room, but she spoke of Elysium in general. "Until that time, you are going to be our guest. We'll have your wounds seen to and get you some fresh clothes. A bath would not be remiss, either. You smell rather like a charred beast of burden, if you'll pardon the analogy."

There was a smile in her voice, but it didn't quite reach her eyes.

Kyashi
Feb 9th, 2005, 10:48:19 PM
"Hmm, that's true."

He was refering to Gav - he was certain he would be in for some form of punishment for staying away for so long. His attention turned back to the woman at the end of the bed.

"A bath would be...nice." He suddenly felt ..shy. Slightly embarassed about his appearance - he had always lived on his own, with the exception of his time with Okami and what little "mothering" he had recieved from the owner of the teahouse he had called home before he'd become Gavs' apprentice. His interactions with any women had been minimal; it made him feel ackward. "I hope I'm not causing any trouble with my presence here."

Razielle Shadana
Feb 10th, 2005, 09:52:37 AM
"Not at all. I'm afraid we don't get many visitors here, so its a rare treat when we do. I'll strive to have everyone on their best behavior. I would offer a word of caution though. If you plan to wander, do it during the day.."

Moonlight glinted off her befanged smile. Rising off the bed, Razielle sauntered over to a set of doors that opened into a bathing room. The stronghold was somehwat archaic, any modern conviniences that it did have, had been added by other Cabal members and not herself. She was something of an ecentric where technology was concerened. No sonic showers in Elysium. If one desired a clean state, they would have to get wet.

A great gilded dragon loomed over the tub basin. Turning one of its wings caused water to spill forth from its snarling mouth. Walking to a closet she yanked out a set of drying cloths and a suitable pair of pants and a shirt. They might fit Kyashi loosely, but they would suffice until they could make other arrangements for him.

She hurried back into the bedroom and slid an arm around Salem's waist. "We'll be around if you require anything else. I'll contact Master Mortis and let him know you have arrived.."

To Salem she whispered.. "Hungry?"

Salem Ave
Feb 16th, 2005, 05:52:04 AM
Salem eyes shifted from Razielles gaze, to the arm around his waist, and back again. “Forrr the boy?” he asked, a hint of distaste in his voice. “Isss that why you brought him here?”

Razielle Shadana
Feb 16th, 2005, 08:44:37 AM
"Don't be obtuse. Of course not him. I wasn't sent halfway across the galaxy by my Master to find him because he thought he'd make a tasty treat."

Deflated once more by Salem's indifference, Razielle let go of his waist and headed for the door. Shaking her head in apparent displeasure she spoke over her shoulder now.

"I'm going hunting. I thought you'd like to go out as well..?"

Kyashi
Feb 16th, 2005, 06:48:22 PM
He glanced at the pair as he passed them on his way to the bath, then decided it was best not to intrude.

The boy closed the doors lightly behind him, stripping out of his clothes and leaving them in a messy pile on the floor. He shut off the water, running his fingers across the top of the steamy hot water.

Kyashi slipped into the tub, remaining quiet. He kept an ear open, listening to the conversation taking place outside the door. He could only pick up a few words - something about going to for a hunt, whatever that meant.

Salem Ave
Feb 17th, 2005, 03:47:19 AM
Sent to find him by her Master? Again, Salem looked vexed. He looked sidelong at the door to bathroom. “And leave him alone herrre?”

Razielle Shadana
Mar 2nd, 2005, 10:13:06 AM
She paused midstride and turned. Nodding in the direction of the bathing room. "It's not exactly like he is going anywhere just yet. Where would he go? There is no leaving Elysium without our knowledge. "

Walking back to Salem, Razielle slid her fingers around his clawed ones. "Aside from that, he is the student of Master Mortis, not a fool. He'll behave and if he dosen't..."

Razielle shrugged.

"....you explain to Gav why he is without a pulse."

Kyashi
Mar 2nd, 2005, 10:08:47 PM
"Aside from that, he is the student of Master Mortis, not a fool. He'll behave and if he dosen't....you explain to Gav why he is without a pulse."

He sunk down into the steaming water, listening as the pair spoke outside the door. What he heard made him a little uneasy - he would make a note to behave himself while he was here...

Salem Ave
Mar 19th, 2005, 04:09:23 AM
Salem remained stiff and silent for a moment. “I don’t sssense anything out of the orrrdinary from him. Why exactly are we playing minder for Gav?”