PDA

View Full Version : Rasha...

Vega Van-Derveld
Jan 6th, 2005, 11:10:38 AM
..needs to die. She has jeopardized the whole of TSO, without so much as an OOC warning. Requesting permission to formally discharge her from her position as the mayor of Corellia... and then put a bounty on her head so she can die a bloody death.

Lady Vader
Jan 6th, 2005, 05:21:19 PM
Cool your jets, wofl-man. :p Lets see what she has to say in her defence first.

I'm curious to see how she wiggles out of this one.

Warlock
Jan 6th, 2005, 05:25:23 PM
You'll have to pardon the Lupine side of my personality. It has a tendency to bite first and ask questions later ;)

Lady Vader
Jan 6th, 2005, 05:29:47 PM
All the more reason to love the reckless puppy. :D

Southstar
Feb 15th, 2005, 11:53:29 AM
But anyway, yeah, Rasha needs to die. Her power from us in the OOC sense. I remember when it was OKed that Rivin create Rasha because we asked that someone do so. Rasha was not a character that whoever plays Rivin decided to just make and go with it. Rasha was a puppet and it was inteded to stay that way. I say off her, we have the right to do so.

AmazonBabe
Feb 15th, 2005, 12:07:50 PM
Yeah... I also posted my concerns here with some links. Best to view it if you have time.

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37891

And I am taking this all OOC, not IC. I just don't feel rasha/Rivin can handle seperating the two characters when they both essentially want the opposite for TSO.

Je'gan Olra'en
Feb 15th, 2005, 07:00:36 PM
Amen.

AmazonBabe
Feb 16th, 2005, 12:10:24 PM
Ok, so we're gonna kil Rasha off the way outhstar suggested in the other forum.

And with rasha gone, that will also take away any means that Rivin has to use Rasha, albiet whether it's intentional or non intentional, as a puppet for Rivin.

Southstar
Feb 16th, 2005, 03:36:30 PM
Sounds good. Who gets to do the dirty deed?

Je'gan Olra'en
Feb 16th, 2005, 04:47:12 PM
Please...

AmazonBabe
Feb 17th, 2005, 04:39:32 PM
:lol I have this sudden urge to place "TSO's Eager Beaver" as one of Je'gan's CTs. :p

But seriously, Je'gan, my boy, if you wanna off Rasha, I have no objections.

Of course, you'll have to coordinate with Rasha... it's only fair. :)

Je'gan Olra'en
Feb 17th, 2005, 04:51:03 PM
Phooey. Then I won't. We're not exactly on the best of terms.

Southstar
Feb 17th, 2005, 11:03:41 PM
not on the best terms OOC?

Spill the juicy gossip!

Je'gan Olra'en
Feb 18th, 2005, 07:08:43 PM
I try not to. It really isn't nice.

Then again, I'm a Sith.

Eh, I'll get around to it. The whole story'll come out sooner or later, I guess.

Someone else - Vega, I guess - can kill Rasha. I, however, am going to clone her so I can kill her again and again and again, make a clone Je'gan's personal servant...the possibilities are endless, even with only one Spaarti cylinder.