PDA

View Full Version : My Fault for Seclusion - Board Wide Proposal thingy

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jan 1st, 2005, 11:58:44 AM
but me and Mili talked a bit about how this lovely planet isnt that good for us with the empire making the galaxy difficult.. so we all need to decide what we gonna do. I have been so busy that now i am catching up after the holidays.. yay no working as much and being so tired.

I know everyone knows what is going on =P so what shall we do?

Morgan Evanar
Jan 1st, 2005, 12:20:21 PM
Find a different rock with more stuff we can eat. And things to abuse. I like abusing things.

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 1st, 2005, 12:35:18 PM
who's good with maps and stuff ... we can always throw a dart ^__^

Yurza Magus
Jan 1st, 2005, 10:09:33 PM
Good with maps, but no idea do I have...although I'm up for a good game of darts :D

Morgan Evanar
Jan 2nd, 2005, 11:37:03 PM
http://meras.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8152

For those of you who have access.

"CH'HODOS - this planet was part of the ancient Sith Empire. The planet - continually bathed in red light from its nearby sun - was the site of Shar Dakhan's fortress.

MALREV - this planet, the fourth in the Malrev System, was the site where the Starfaring was lost after a bug in its navigational software transposed the coordinates it was using. A temperate world covered with dense forest, it was the homeworld of the Irrukiine race. It was also the location of a temple which was built on a nexus of Dark Side energy, a temple which was to be used as an outpost by Emperor Palpatine before he was killed at Endor. The temple later served as the base of power for the mad Devaronian Cartariun, who had been serving as a technician at the site. Cartariun used the Sith magics to control the native Irrukiine and make them fight using the powers of the Dark Side."

Malrev would make a pratical and logical retreat from Ch'hodos, since Ch'hodos is decidedly sparse in terms of natural resources, and I can't imagine anyone would remember our little supply line, or that Dalethria's connections would hold especially steady during the incoming insanity.

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 3rd, 2005, 04:22:36 PM
aye.. I'm good with the move... just need to get it going before the shit really hits the fan in the galaxy and make it a smooth move so we dont get caught in the backlash ;)

Morgan Evanar
Jan 3rd, 2005, 06:09:53 PM
IMO we should have whoever miss a shipment, we kill them, and then find our new retreat with a nice liberated freighter.

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 7th, 2005, 08:13:02 PM
love the new avatar.. had to comment morgy

... and I like that idea. Yurza also said he woudlnt mind 'aquiring' a ship from some random schmucks =P and use that hehee

Yurza Magus
Jan 8th, 2005, 01:35:39 AM
I'm sneaky sneaky

Jade Doment
Jan 16th, 2005, 10:34:11 PM
How come I am the last to find out these things?

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jan 20th, 2005, 04:10:18 PM
cuz.. you didnt check here =P~

Jade Doment
Jan 20th, 2005, 06:02:30 PM
Bah