PDA

View Full Version : A thread that needs your attention.

Silus Xilarian
Dec 14th, 2004, 09:03:08 PM
http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37503

Id appreciate it if you guys (and gals) could drop in and have a look at this thread. Important stuff. If anyone here needs access to the Strategic Command Forum, please post here, or let me know via PM.

Thanks a bunch.

Jarek T'chort
Dec 15th, 2004, 12:05:35 AM
Need access, thanks in advance. :)

Telan Desaria
Dec 17th, 2004, 09:19:32 AM
I remove myself from this discussion. Read the StratComm forum to find out why. I am truly sorry to all of you for having lead you so incorrectly. My only explanation is that I tried my best.

Silus Xilarian
Dec 18th, 2004, 02:51:29 AM
Originally posted by Jarek T'chort
Need access, thanks in advance. :)

Ha, I gave you access BEFORE I typed the thread ;)

Jarek T'chort
Dec 18th, 2004, 10:15:56 AM
Originally posted by Silus Xilarian
Ha, I gave you access BEFORE I typed the thread ;)

sly fella!

Telan Desaria
Dec 19th, 2004, 05:47:50 PM
I am sorry to repeat that the final decision has it appears been made. The end, gentleman, has arrived. The Empire as we havbe played, as we have known it, is dead. I can say this here in the presence of like minded officers, and truly lament. But, that said

It was a good run. It is we who kept fleet rping alive, it is we who fough the Republic, it is we who built an empire out of the ashes. Congratulations to you all and I hope you have excellent careers in the Empire to come.

Imperia subvertes est. Gloria Imperium

The Empire is dead. Long live the empire~~~~

Tiberius Anar
Dec 20th, 2004, 01:01:12 PM
All that has been decided is that the Empire will be re-constituted. When, how and in what form is still being discussed.

Everyone who has something to say about it should contribute their ideas so that the new Empire is made by all of us. If you don't offer ideas you won't have any affect upon the future. So get posting.

Telan Desaria
Dec 20th, 2004, 02:15:37 PM
Tiberius I have tried. I have been trounced and derided. I wont spil it for you though/

Jarek T'chort
Dec 20th, 2004, 03:08:34 PM
Originally posted by Tiberius Anar
Everyone who has something to say about it should contribute their ideas so that the new Empire is made by all of us. If you don't offer ideas you won't have any affect upon the future. So get posting.

Agreed and stressed.