PDA

View Full Version : I am completely tired of Telan. Can we ban him yet?

Morgan Evanar
Dec 14th, 2004, 02:48:45 PM
Lileana - I am not sure where your loyalties lie. Her loyalties lie with A) Keeping the board running and B) Having fun, you fucking clown.

I loathe Telan, because he is the very deffintion of
http://panicked.org/seriousbusiness2.jpg

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 14th, 2004, 03:29:36 PM
geez Louise.

^_^; I'm all for bringing Viscera back and having him exile Telan's character to the unknown regions.

edit:

I would also like to put LV and LW into an escape pod and shoot them into the Maw. Please?

And Silus...!?! s'Il can you talk to him, as this is your baby?

Morgan Evanar
Dec 14th, 2004, 06:12:34 PM
I'm also sick of being lied to. Try doing a search on Verpraxin. He's just a liar, through and through. I spent about 20 minutes using various genealogy sites, and none of them have ever heard of that name, surprise surprise. I think we should be able to ban people for consistenly lying to us.

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 14th, 2004, 06:15:58 PM
Well... you could do a google search on my name and I bet nothing would turn up either. *shrug?*

BUT YES, he is a liar and a really annoying one. I still don't see how Silus is thinking that the Sov. RPers are being slighted or 'caught in the middle'

Morgan Evanar
Dec 14th, 2004, 06:17:47 PM
Right, but a last name turns something up 99.9999% of the time. Google for Casale. Google for your last name. The point is, the name very likely doesn't exist and he's lying. The US census agrees with me.

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 14th, 2004, 06:26:08 PM
ok point there. :p

Darth Viscera
Dec 14th, 2004, 06:27:11 PM
Originally posted by Morgan Evanar
I think we should be able to ban people for consistenly lying to us.

Yes. Oh please god yes.

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 14th, 2004, 06:29:40 PM
I can see the email notification now:

"You have consistently lied to board members about the trivial and the important. You obviously need to get a life. To help you with your new life, we're banning you from the forums so you will have more time to spend outdoors."

Darth Viscera
Dec 14th, 2004, 06:31:57 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville

"You have consistently lied to board members about the trivial and the important. You obviously need to get a life. To help you with your new life, we're banning you from the forums so you will have more time to spend outdoors."

P.S. Also, you're a douche. http://img92.exs.cx/img92/3951/emotbyewhore3wc.gif

you tease ^_^;

edit~edited for more douche

Morgan Evanar
Dec 14th, 2004, 06:43:04 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville

"You have consistently lied to board members about the trivial and the important. You obviously need to get a life. To help you with your new life, we're banning you from the forums so you will have more time to spend outdoors." Exactly :love

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Dec 14th, 2004, 10:15:07 PM
All I'm going to say about Matt is that I tend to take everything he says with a grain of salt the size of Minnesota. If he wishes to delude himself into thinking whatever, let him. He's only hurting himself.

As far as James, he's only acting on behalf of the Sov guys. I can't exactly do that at this point in time, IMO, so he is.

But this is all just my opinion, so take it as you will.

Morgan Evanar
Dec 14th, 2004, 10:17:09 PM
I'm not mad at the Sov guys at all, and aside from some misunderstanding, James is doing his best to represent them, and I respect that.

My big issue with Matt is that he lies to us and screws things up for other RPers.

Shawn
Dec 16th, 2004, 05:06:10 PM
I think you nailed it with your last post: He doesn't understand what OOC is. He's one of those people that, if someone betrays them IC, he'll forever hold a grudge against the roleplayer behind the character.

Morgan Evanar
Dec 16th, 2004, 08:31:12 PM
That is the biggest issue with him.

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 17th, 2004, 02:34:13 AM
I think a major crisis has been averted. You can all thank me later.

j/k, but I did just spend a lot of time talking to both Viscera and Silus. And STRANGELY, my headache that I had before has now gone. One would think it would be the other way around.