PDA

View Full Version : Imperial Application 1R-50-1337-H4R

imported_Garth Carvey
Dec 13th, 2004, 03:11:52 PM
Garth entered the Sovereignty recruitment complex within Xucphra City. He walked up to the information desk and asked when he could see the next available recruiter. The secratary at the desk said within 5 minutes once he had completed a small personal form.

She slid him an application sheet and a stylus. "Please fill all of this out and return it once you are finished." She said motioning to a small booth with a table.

He took the sheet and stylus and proceeded to the booth. He quickly read over the form and filled it out. All the basics for any application.

----
Name: Garth Michel Carvey
Species: Human
Homeworld: Thyferra
Previous Occupation: Student
Residense: Xucphra City, Residential Complex 43.
Comm: 2364817
Purpose of Joining: To serve the glorious Imperial Sovereignty.
Prefered Position of Placement: Imperial Army, Stormtrooper Corps.
----

Once finished he got up and returned the application to the desk and placed the stylus into a holder with a few others. The woman quickly looked it over. Typed a few things on her computer terminal. Then handed him a portfolio which contained the application he had just filled out and some registration forms for him and the recruiter to fill out. She told him to sit a moment and that a recuiter would be with him shortly.

Telan Desaria
Dec 13th, 2004, 09:00:05 PM
***love the Sig***
OOC - - Jarek T'chort, Supreme Commander of the Army and all ground forces, will be with you shortly."

Jarek T'chort
Dec 13th, 2004, 09:11:55 PM
**Telan, check your pms!***

ic/

Garth had been waiting sometime before a burly Master Sergeant rolled out of a nearby doorway, flimsiplast file in one hand. His black uniform signified him as a Stormtrooper - as did his somewhat odd complexion. Grey eyes like pools of rainwater stared at Garth.

"Follow me."

The pair walked for perhaps five minutes, down bland corridors of the recruitment complex. Not a word was said between the pair.

Finally, the Sergeant opened a narrow door, admitting himself and Garth into a spartan interview room. A single metal table and chair awaited them.

"Sit."

The direction was not a request, the voice hard, sharp and gruff.

imported_Garth Carvey
Dec 14th, 2004, 06:18:08 AM
Sorry for not replying sooner. I'll get on this later I have to goto work.

Telan Desaria
Dec 14th, 2004, 06:26:04 AM
I have no pms.

Jarek T'chort
Dec 14th, 2004, 11:29:03 AM
Originally posted by Telan Desaria
I have no pms.
Oh. Damn.
I'll send another.

imported_Garth Carvey
Dec 14th, 2004, 02:33:56 PM
Originally posted by Jarek T'chort
**Telan, check your pms!***

ic/

Garth had been waiting sometime before a burly Master Sergeant rolled out of a nearby doorway, flimsiplast file in one hand. His black uniform signified him as a Stormtrooper - as did his somewhat odd complexion. Grey eyes like pools of rainwater stared at Garth.

"Follow me."

The pair walked for perhaps five minutes, down bland corridors of the recruitment complex. Not a word was said between the pair.

Finally, the Sergeant opened a narrow door, admitting himself and Garth into a spartan interview room. A single metal table and chair awaited them.

"Sit."

The direction was not a request, the voice hard, sharp and gruff.

Garth sat on the cold metal chair as straight and orderly as possible. He placed the portfolio given to him on the table. He looked straight ahead not bothering to glance at his surroundings. He laced his finger and positioned his hands on the edge of the table.