PDA

View Full Version : Back from the Wild's

Aegis Du' Caat
Dec 10th, 2004, 10:26:50 AM
Yeah so I'm thinking about getting Du' Caat reinvolved in the empire, even though he's been out in Wild Space building up a secret ship yard and resource bastion for the Sovereignty. I was hoping that maybe I could finish up that little thread and then return with Aegis and his small fleet of Advanced SD's to help the Sovereignty or just have Aegis return lol . Well just pm me if you want me around, prolly have a better chance of getting me on my Ka' el Darcverse account but what ever lol.

Anyhow just holler at me when you get a chance or reply to this thread.

Telan Desaria
Dec 10th, 2004, 12:25:32 PM
For those of us joining late in the game, may I introduce Vice-Admiral Aegis du'Caat, Commanding Officer of the 100th Squadron of the Line. His mission was previously to provide us with a secure and secret source of material and equipment which he has done. That world now heavily fortified deep within OverSector Outer at the edge of Wild Space, he has returned.

Aegis is a good friend of mine IC and IRL.

You have missed a great deal, my friend - - a compendium of our actions can be found in the recruitment forum under the heading Imperial Timeline.

Hail Aegis!

Travis North
Dec 10th, 2004, 12:58:58 PM
*Has his men say Hail simultaneously. With an across the chest salute*

Hail Admiral.

Jarek T'chort
Dec 10th, 2004, 02:30:23 PM
Welcome back

Telan Desaria
Dec 10th, 2004, 04:19:56 PM
Jarek - when you get a chance pm me or contact me on yahoo.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Dec 10th, 2004, 04:59:55 PM
Glad you're back :)

Originally posted by Telan Desaria
His mission was previously to provide us with a secure and secret source of material and equipment which he has done. That world now heavily fortified deep within OverSector Outer at the edge of Wild Space, he has returned.

I'm not trying to be a hate-mongering mod or anything, but could someone point me to a thread where this took place? Unless I'm mistaken, if it wasn't RP'ed out, then the Sov doesn't have any holdings out there that I know of.

Telan Desaria
Dec 10th, 2004, 08:35:48 PM
We do Sil - -the entire Unkinown Empire thread was for the purpose of establishing a secret garrison in Wild Space. His command, the 100th Squadron of the Line was not directly part thereof but did pass through Outer to place itself in the yet to be claimed territory awau frpm the Republic watchful eye/

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Dec 11th, 2004, 01:29:44 AM
Can I have a link to said thread?

Telan Desaria
Dec 11th, 2004, 02:27:59 AM
http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22336

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Dec 11th, 2004, 02:58:15 AM
Thank you. But what about a link to the RP where these secure and secret sources of material and equipment were aquired?

Aegis Du' Caat
Dec 11th, 2004, 07:24:51 AM
I have a link to the thread where i went into the wilds hang on a minute............................................ ...................................

Ah yes here it is, sorry for the delay. I'll finish up that thread as well.http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31197

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Dec 11th, 2004, 07:35:56 AM
awesome, thanks so much :)

And it's lookin' like you need a new ct thar, cowboy.

Aegis Du' Caat
Dec 11th, 2004, 10:21:19 AM
Ha ha, I am El Senor!

Which in spanish means, The Senor!

btw, my aim name is perryjoelittrell, if y'all need me.

Jarek T'chort
Dec 11th, 2004, 01:57:53 PM
Originally posted by Telan Desaria
Jarek - when you get a chance pm me or contact me on yahoo.

Done

haha nice CT for Aegis

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Dec 11th, 2004, 03:24:00 PM
Seems that I somehow passed over our glorious leader of the Imperial Army. Thankfully the situation has been rectified.

Jarek T'chort
Dec 11th, 2004, 03:56:47 PM
Originally posted by s'Ilancy
Seems that I somehow passed over our glorious leader of the Imperial Army. Thankfully the situation has been rectified.

So much love for s'Il right here.