PDA

View Full Version : An idea

Vampyre Dalamar
Dec 8th, 2004, 08:44:16 AM
maybe we could all do a thread on the open part of this board. Kind of like a gathering of the members. To solidify our purpose and also gather us all together in character. Maybe the judgement and execution of a npc character. We all gather and pass judgement as a group?

Maybe theres an npc from the Senate storyline that we could execute in character. As we all stand there stoidly. He's dragged away to his death. Screaming and kicking and begging for mercy.

I think it would be a good way to start an introduction to who and what we are. What do you guys think.

Somara Ave
Dec 8th, 2004, 08:56:32 AM
I think that may have worked a few months ago, but twith the splitting of the group into master and apprentice groups.. I dunno. That's only my two cents though.

Of course I am always game for killing someone...

Silus Xilarian
Dec 8th, 2004, 03:28:02 PM
One big problem is, you have two sleeping giants.

First off, the GJO. They probably have 10 times the members we have, and 5 times the active members, and many more master level characters.

Second off TSO. Less organized than GJO, and seems to have more apprentices, but they still outnumber us greatly.

If we manage to publically move in a way that urks either of these groups, we'll run out of bullets before we kill them all.

Plus, we're more of an OOC group, who may or may not have loose affiliations IC. Getting us all in one general area would be nigh impossible to pull off realistically.

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 8th, 2004, 05:41:48 PM
Dalamar, I need to PM you, so remind me if I haven't done it in a few days.

Vampyre Dalamar
Dec 8th, 2004, 07:05:47 PM
So where like a secret club that helps each other out in a bind. Wink, wink. Okay I see that. Lastly can we get a list of who the members are here. That way we all know whos in the group. For I know only a select few.

Lastly taking on the big groups.... As you guys always know. I'm your huckleberry. We would be like guerilla fighters. They don't know who, where, when, or how many of there is.

Like 300 torches lit at night with horns blaring. It sounds like a massive army but we are only a few. I understand what your saying though Silus. We are just getting started. wouldn't be to smart to make them aim there guns at us to soon.

Watches with great interest as the group slowly rises to Power. MUaahhhh Insert evil laugh here.

You know Somara, I don't have a clue to what you are talking about. I think I'm going to start reading whats been going on around here. If anyone whats to give me some links so that I catch up that would be appreciated. Like why was this board formed and such. I was glad to be accepted but other than this being a splinter of the Black Hand I dont know much.

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 8th, 2004, 09:14:57 PM
http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31814 start reading here.

Vampyre Dalamar
Dec 11th, 2004, 06:37:13 AM
To Lillian, you told me to remind you to pm me?

Dal

Vampyre Dalamar
Dec 11th, 2004, 03:57:03 PM
Razelle I like Desang but want a new middle name. Anyone else want to help give Dalamar a full name. lol

Gash
Dec 11th, 2004, 05:54:38 PM
Desang Orpheus Dalamar

Vampyre Dalamar
Dec 11th, 2004, 07:53:51 PM
Actually Dalamar is first. Dalamar DeSang so far. Still need a middle. Thanks for the ideas. Keep them coming. Thank you, thank you.

Kyashi
Dec 11th, 2004, 11:24:52 PM
Go to a baby name site and pick one.

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 12th, 2004, 01:34:14 PM
Dalamar "Da Man" DaSang? ;)

Vampyre Dalamar
Dec 12th, 2004, 08:26:31 PM
Thats IT!!!!! lol Hey for my Ct could you put BACK IN BLACK. lol