PDA

View Full Version : Interested in a position

Matthaeus Xulian
Dec 5th, 2004, 09:33:24 PM
Hello,

For those of you who haven't read the other thread yet, I'm Sean and I'll be Playing Matthaeus Xulian, an exiled Falleen noble/aristocrat turned underworld scoundrel/aristocrat.

I'm interested in a position with the Inquisitoriate Proper if at all possible, otherwise, tell me where I can fit in.

Teleran Balades
Dec 5th, 2004, 09:37:54 PM
Great, another minion for Esalis.

For info on the Inquisitoriate try to contact R. S. Esalis or Tear. They're our Intel people.

R. S. Esalis
Dec 6th, 2004, 08:17:35 AM
I am here.

Mr. Xulian, if you wish to be attached to the Inquisitoriate, are you wanting to become a full recruit/officer or simply a contracted agent?

Telan Desaria
Dec 6th, 2004, 09:29:38 AM
Background

The Inquisitoriate is the group of people who have no qualms about operating outside the demands of honour. They are those who do the things we as regular Imperials shun and decry but deep down, know are neccessary. The Inquisitoriate as a department encompasses all Internal Security matters, having as sections the Imperial Civil Defense Corps (Militarized Empire-wide Police), Imperial Intelligence (obvious). The Inquisiotriate itself is the most ruthless and evil of any section if the Empire, eliminating traitors, dealing with pirates and crime, and managing the very fabic f the underworld itself.

Matthaeus Xulian
Dec 6th, 2004, 10:40:14 AM
Full Recruit/officer, ma'am.

R. S. Esalis
Dec 6th, 2004, 10:57:19 AM
Very good. I will start a recruiting thread this afternoon. That is, unless you wish to start one instead.

Matthaeus Xulian
Dec 6th, 2004, 11:17:45 AM
Since I'm not keen on how things work on fans, I'll follow your lead.

R. S. Esalis
Dec 6th, 2004, 06:23:37 PM
http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37458

Telan Desaria
Dec 6th, 2004, 11:12:09 PM
NOTE - - this takes place 54 years after Endor.