PDA

View Full Version : A return of darkness.

Nayala Palain
Dec 5th, 2004, 12:35:45 AM
(OOC I promise to stay this time...)

Having been in and out of the oder seeing and only speaking with Lady Vader, Athena had informed the Mistress she had a few things to tie up. Then her return would be permenent. That time had come.

Walking proudly once more into the Order she looked around. Her last visit not had changed since then. But everything would this time around.

Dealing with everything she needed Athena was finally home.

" What no welcome wagon anymore? "

Je'gan Olra'en
Dec 6th, 2004, 08:05:18 AM
"Back again?"

The dry voice emanated from behind her. Not that Je'gan expected to surprise her...it was just that he'd just returned from a task that required his presence outside the Palace.

"Then again," he continued, approaching her, "it isn't exactly my place to comment on that. Welcome back, Mistress Athena."

Nayala Palain
Dec 6th, 2004, 06:50:38 PM
" Thank you. "

She walked father in looking around. It was not her place to just traps about with out an Elder knowing she was back.

Je'gan Olra'en
Dec 6th, 2004, 08:31:27 PM
With a shrug, Je'gan took a side corridor. He had another brace of convicts in the labs, and today's object was further detail-work in the enhancing of group coordination.

Nayala Palain
Dec 7th, 2004, 06:20:11 PM
"Je'Gan.... Where is the Mistress Vader? "

She walked towards one of the passage ways that could lead her to the chambers of the Mistress. But if she was not there, then there was no reason to go.

Je'gan Olra'en
Dec 7th, 2004, 06:43:26 PM
I honestly have not the faintest clue, he responded telepathically as their paths diverged. I believe she's in the Palace, but other than that...

Lady Vader
Dec 7th, 2004, 06:55:52 PM
"Did someone call?"

LV came out from another passage behind Athena, smiling at the other woman while arching an eyebrow.

"Come home at last?"

Nayala Palain
Dec 11th, 2004, 08:54:16 PM
Turning around and allowing her eyes to befall her dear friend.

" Indeed, as I told you I would. Its been far to long, and these people.. I dont know. "

She said with a slight hint of laughter in her voice.

Lady Vader
Dec 15th, 2004, 12:35:55 PM
"Oh, don't worry about that. You'll get to know them soon enough."

They began to leisurely walk down the hallway.

"So how have your adventures faired? Did you take care of all the business you needed to get done?"

Nayala Palain
Dec 16th, 2004, 03:33:47 PM
" Yes, and I am happy to say I am home once more. "

She stood at the side of her friend, as they walked.

" Tell me the Order since I have been gone. "

Lady Vader
Dec 16th, 2004, 07:51:29 PM
"We have been working steadily to enhance our growth as a group. We have essentially brought all of the Corellian sector under our flag."

"We have also been working secretly, deceptively, and with stealth to achieve our goals rather than running and gun-hoing it." She gave Athena a side-long glance. "We have found this to be just as effective without exerting too many resources."

She smiled. 'It also is a deceptive way to hide our strength and numbers to the NR's and Jedi's eyes."

Nayala Palain
Dec 19th, 2004, 10:28:20 AM
She walked and listened her sister of the darkness spoke of the ways this Order now seemed to operate. Nodding when she could to show she was listening.

" I see Mistress, if there is anything I can do to help just let me know. "

She finished the walk into the courtyard without noticing for the most part. This planet was so perfect for this Order, and she was more then happy to finally be home.

(OOC- Christmas time.. I will not be online again until the 30th or near there. *huggles* to all and I shall return to this thread. DONT forget me! _

Maim
Jan 6th, 2005, 01:27:05 PM
Diete Somir, known as the Sith Master Maim, moved from the all concealing shadows to his wife's side. Offering a slight nod of his head he spoke to Lady Vader.

"It seems many Sith are forced to hide and work in secret these days." he said, his voice even. "Perhaps one day we will be free to move about as we once did and rule what is rightfully ours... the entire galaxy." He said, his tone a bit more firm.

His sweeping gaze took in the new location and he nodded a bit with approval. Dark cloak swirling around him as if in some unfelt breeze, he looked between his wife and Lady Vader.

Nayala Palain
Jan 6th, 2005, 03:21:07 PM
The sound of his voice made her turn and look. Diete had joined up with her faster then she thought.

" Welcome my love. I am sure you remember Lady Vader from our last time here? "

(OOC LV if you could please PM or find me on AIM....)