PDA

View Full Version : Venting...

A'jorrah Mazzic
Nov 30th, 2004, 08:32:34 PM
I hate liars and I will not tolerate one associating with me, especially when I find out for certain that they did lie to me!!

Last night...I get an AIM from a friend, (no longer now) that oh wooh is him, he loves this girl (as he loves every girl he talks of) and that he's kissed another while she is ouT of the country and he's cutting himself with a knife because he's so upset for doing what he's done. He says he loves her and he can't bear the fact that if he told her she would be hurt.

I told him to fess it and fix it!!! But, I can't, he says. *By, now I'm shaking my head and I'm really not in the mood to hear him moan and groan about it.*

And he keeps going on about how he's slicing up his arms, because he deserves it...blah, blah, blah!!

It was getting late and I had to go to bed, so I finally sighed off.

Low and behold he starts in again tonight, only he wants to know if this girl is online and I ain't gonna look, because frankly I'm sick and tired of looking for him.

He goes on and on about collapsing into tears over this girl and what he's done, he's in misery. *I'm rolling my eyes by now* So, I tell him, maybe I'll go to the gf and see what the heck is going on. *Not really, because I could care less and just want him to shut up!*

So, then I have to leave again for RL situations and when I return he comes back and says..."I didn't cheat on my girlfried I was just testing out our friendship, blah, blah, blah...he lied."

So, I am mad as heck, to see that he would go as far as the 'slicing my arms up because I'm so upset for what I've done crap..."

Am I in the wrong here????? Am I missing something????

Zasz Grimm
Nov 30th, 2004, 08:36:50 PM
I'd block him and never talk to him, ever again.

he's an attention whore. It's simple- don't give it to him.

A'jorrah Mazzic
Nov 30th, 2004, 08:40:53 PM
Well, right now he's off my list for AIM. But, I'm sure he'll read this and he knows who I'm talking about. So, I may have to block him if he tries to contact me. He's a freakin' jerk!!

Azumi Rae
Nov 30th, 2004, 08:42:36 PM
No, you're not wrong. He's a moron for pulling that crap on you. If it happened to me, I'd block him.

Charley
Nov 30th, 2004, 09:05:53 PM
I think I can guess who your friend is.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 30th, 2004, 09:08:17 PM
wee, aren't those fun? *has to listen to a drunk for two years* :\

A'jorrah Mazzic
Nov 30th, 2004, 09:25:51 PM
Oh, that sounds like fun...Sor...

Charley, you hit it right on the money...

Figrin D'an
Nov 30th, 2004, 09:41:48 PM
Originally posted by Zasz Grimm
I'd block him and never talk to him, ever again.

he's an attention whore. It's simple- don't give it to him.

word.

Block, ignore and put it behind you. That's the best course of action.

Crystal
Dec 1st, 2004, 05:07:59 AM
He was probaly telling you the other girl was a lie so you won't mention it to his girlfriend. And most likely he was never cutting up anything even if he was telling the truth about cheating. Either way, he's an jerk. Block and ignore like everyone else said.

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 1st, 2004, 10:27:58 AM
Thread closed, in accordance with FAQ section V. L. 3. A'jorrah, please check your private messages :)