PDA

View Full Version : Revenge OPEN

Vice
Nov 25th, 2004, 03:32:23 PM
Vice was searching for the man named Jade who killed his father 10 years ago. Finally hes found where Jade lives and what is his
protection.Jade lives in a mansion whith twenty guards to guard him and his mansion day and night.When Vice heard this information he grew whith excitement.He knew revenge was near.There was only one thing left who, would help him. So he began searching for someone to help him whith such a thing. He
knew hooh ever he found he would have to pay because nobody
would risk their life just to help someone they didnt know.

Maalsin Kvar
Nov 26th, 2004, 01:31:12 PM
Maalsin was wandering around nowhere in particular, he had some off time from the company and had decided to do a little off-world touring. The situation back home had degenerated so much he had actually taken a vacation to get a taste of normality back in his life.

Maalsin was leaning against a corner fiddling with his rifle, as he could often be seen doing. For some reason he was never quite happy with the antique blasters performance. The technicians at Dorvella didn't seem to care much what kind of equipment they handed out, as long as it looked and sounded like a gun they were happy.

The Gen'dai was considering exactly what to do next, his attention span wasn't known for its longevity. Not to mention the fact that he was running short on credits and would probably have to cut his trip shorter than expected.

Maalsin smiled, damm those dancing twi'leks. His wallet was a walking hole when they started.

Vice
Nov 26th, 2004, 02:09:45 PM
Vice saw Maalsin whith his riffle and thought he might be the perfect man to help him.The man looked tough and he had a weapon.Vice had to try.Hopefully Maalsin would except his offer
but Vice couldnt be sure because its not everyday someon gets asked to help another kill for money.But Vice had to trie so Vice
walked over to maalsin and asked I need help whith killing a man and his gurds will you help me if I pay you?How much do you want.

Maalsin Kvar
Nov 26th, 2004, 02:52:32 PM
Maalsin looked up surprised, he wasn't expecting to be engaged in conversation. The Gen'dai straightened up, at least as much as his flexible stature would allow for.

His look of surprise turned to shock at the openness of the question posed to him. He tried to compose himself, taking the man firmly aside.

"Lower your voice for Kooroos sake!"

The fellowship of Kooroo being a widely mocked religious group on Maalsins homeworld, which had consequently given rise to several well-known local sayings, most of which were unrepeatable in normal conversation.

Maalsin looked around to see if they had been overheard, they hadn't thankfully, the last thing he needed was time in a local prison. He looked at Vice carefully to see if he was serious, he did need the credits but he wasn't a cold blooded assassin.

"Two things before I answer."

He took another look around, lowering his voice to a whisper.

"Just why do you want this man dead and how many guards will there be?"

Vice
Nov 26th, 2004, 03:17:25 PM
I want this man dead because he kiiled my father.Im sure you would fell the same in my position.Theres 20 guards plus the man
who killed my father.All Im asking is for you to help me kill him and his guards for money.Please dont think of it as a bad thing
man is a criminal if you kill him it would only help this town.
Plese except my offer.

Maalsin Kvar
Nov 26th, 2004, 04:14:03 PM
Maalsin nodded as the man talked, trying to appear sympathetic as Vice spoke of his father. His eyes widened as Vice described the situation, twenty guards seemed a big job to take on. Still there was usually more than one solution to any problem, surely he didn't need all twenty dead.

"Twenty is far too big a number to go waltzing in the front door."

Maalsin mulled it over, it was time to make his pitch. He looked at Vice now sure of his answer.

"We could kill the man but we would have to do it on our terms, no heroics, in and out quickly."

The rookie was playing the part of the seasoned professional. Perhaps Paul had taught him more than he knew. Though he couldn't deny the thought of storming in the front door didn't appeal to his more reckless side, the same side that had involved him in this business in the first place.

"If you accept these terms my price is 8,000 credits."

Maalsin said coldly, he would negotiate but he wouldn't let Vice know that.

Vice
Nov 26th, 2004, 06:24:29 PM
8000 credits.Vice jeered.I like your plan of just killing the guy and getting out but 8000 credits is to much.If we kill the man your way
by getting in and out I want to kill him because he killed my father not yours.The only thing I want you to do is guard my back whiyll I kill him in case a guard comes and tries to backstab me whiyll im killng the man.

Maalsin Kvar
Nov 27th, 2004, 03:44:13 AM
Maalsin was expecting some bargaining and nodded again as Vice finished. He looked around once more as another group passed them by, waiting for them to leave before he continued.

"No problem, if you want to be the one to kill this man, you'll get no arguments from me."

He was grateful anyway, it was one thing to kill someone with a blaster on level terms but another entirely to kill an unprepared man up close.

Maalsin though his position over, fidgeting with his visor as he did so.

"I'll do it for 6,000 but that's my final offer."

He might of gone a bit lower but he thought given Vices apparent hatred of this man he'd probably accept. The Gen'dai stretched his arms out to appear casual to anyone else passing by.

Vice
Nov 28th, 2004, 09:04:05 PM
Thats more like it Vice said.Since our plan is settled this is how all
pay you.3,ooo now and the other 3,ooo after.Thank you I really
need this man dead.When do you want to make the move because I rather take care of him know whith it being night so
nobody will expect an attack.