PDA

View Full Version : a request / need some input

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 23rd, 2004, 11:08:51 AM
Kelts Expulsion:
When talking to Hera a few months ago she and i came up with an idea to shake things up a little in the GJO

Kelt was going to be semi-related to Hera through marriage (which he still is) but with Heras awanessy is has come to the point where i need to change the story about a bit to hav the story continue on. Which means changing Hera from the story and to add something else.

Kelt was originaly going to be expelled from the order for a crime that he had not commited, of which Hera did commit and planted on Kelt through revenge of Kelts father marrying her Mother. The idea was that she would lure him to one of Coruscants scrapers and detonate it and turn the building into rubble, leaving Kelt in a semi-phycopathic mind and the prints to match the crime.

In other words he would be tried for the crime, the murder of a few thousand civilians and expelled from the order because his mind of course was slighty off and he could not proove otherwise in a court of law or to the jedi Council. The Council would have no choice but to hand him over to the City Watch.

From there he would break out and then try to proove his innocence through a few RP's that included a few of Kelts friends, a few members of the council and perhaps a few members of the Sith in order to proove his self and be cleared of the crime and be let back into the order.

Okay, so basically Kelt is looking for some suggestions. I explained to him that it would be unlikely that the Council would expell a member of the order, when they could fairly easily sense that he had not meant for all those people to die. Also, given that he would be in a fragile state of mind, they would be much *more* likely to want him to stay close to him, so they could help him through it.

What he's looking for, essentially, are some suggestions of how he could get expelled from the Order (something similar) so that he can go through this whole redemption thing.

Thoughts? :)

Navaria Tarkin
Nov 23rd, 2004, 03:48:51 PM
Perhaps he could accidentally killed someone for real as a set up? I am talking sabre beheading etc witnesses....Building being blown up isn't as impactful as having Coruscant's citizens watching the vent. I dunno :)

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 23rd, 2004, 05:06:49 PM
accidentally killed someone for real as a set up? I don't understand what you mean o_O

Figrin D'an
Nov 23rd, 2004, 05:32:27 PM
The Council might be forced to expell someone for a crime like blowing up a building and killing thousands if there was pressure from the Senate to do so. Sure, as Jedi we might be able to 'sense' that Kelt was innocent and was somehow framed, but if a Courscant court were to try him and find him guilty, public opinion and the government might give the Council no choice but to expell him.

I've always been of the opinion that The Order, while very powerful, doesn't operate in a vacuum and doesn't have total immunity from the powers of the New Republic government. The power the Jedi have to serve as protectors is basically granted by the Republic, and in theory, could be taken away.

But, if a different idea will work better for Kelt, that is perfectly alright. It's his choice on how to proceed.

Navaria Tarkin
Nov 23rd, 2004, 05:52:36 PM
Having Kelt kill someone (aka goon willing to go down) in front of people. I really cant explain it better right now as my mind is kinda mush with RL lovelies going on.

Unlike Fig today who is quite elegant :)