PDA

View Full Version : Questions

Devon Russels
Nov 23rd, 2004, 12:07:00 AM
Well Im kind've confused about the significance in the schemes of the SWForum galaxy are the groupings lower down on the page, such as Confederecy of Independent System and down?

Also, what are the Shards of Hands and Shrine of Damned? What are their objects as a group and exactly where are they stationed? Does anyone have any kind of summary on their background or anything, because Im competely lost.

Another question I have is about the Sith Order. As I go through forums and such I find myself concluding that The Sith Order isn't as strong as the Greater Jedi Order. Is my assumption right?

If anyone can help me out here, I'd be very thankful.

Sorry for so much questions, but im just trying to get an understanding of what world my character is in.

Alana Stormcloud
Nov 23rd, 2004, 12:51:55 AM
Hullo there :) I hope this helps.... The Shrine of the Damned is a sith based group of Vampyres. We base our power on Sith Magic but we are vamps. :) If you need anymore help please feel free to ask or pm me....oh also we are on the planet Roon.

Devon Russels
Nov 23rd, 2004, 01:07:26 AM
Originally posted by Alana Stormcloud
Hullo there :) I hope this helps.... The Shrine of the Damned is a sith based group of Vampyres. We base our power on Sith Magic but we are vamps. :) If you need anymore help please feel free to ask or pm me....oh also we are on the planet Roon.

So how are they Sith Based? What type of affilation is the Vampyres between the Sith and when was it formed? Pretty much, why and how did it get formed or pretty much understanding of how they came to be.

Devon Russels
Nov 23rd, 2004, 01:19:35 AM
---Adding to Questions.

What is the ways of the GJO? Though I've gone through, read and even apart of the Order, Im not truly grasping where they are in the scheme of the NR (New Republic) and if they're role is the same as it was back in the Prequel Movies. Are they used in diplomatic situations to disolve things, aswell as go in and do Old Republic Jedi things.

In the galaxy are the GJO, just in general, seen as ones who deserve respect or are frowned upon? If they are frowned upon, why is that?

And also, why is the NR so unactive. I haven't seen anything about Senators, Chancellors or anything somewhat on the political side of the spectrum. Not even some investigations by NR Investigators or Security Policemen...or even anything. Mostly its just OOC talk going on. Why is this?

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Nov 23rd, 2004, 01:27:02 AM
The vampires are a race witch no one really knows much about in chr. Their history is very well guarded by us. Sith magic is basically the oposite of the forece, just in a more evil way.

Roon is a basically a whole system in itself. It requires you to take the path of an asteroid belt to reach the planet. The only way a chr, can get to the planet is if he/she is given directions from a person who has been there. You can also look at the shrine FAQ.

Devon Russels
Nov 23rd, 2004, 01:35:49 AM
Originally posted by Ambrose Braeden
The vampires are a race witch no one really knows much about in chr. Their history is very well guarded by us. Sith magic is basically the oposite of the forece, just in a more evil way.

Roon is a basically a whole system in itself. It requires you to take the path of an asteroid belt to reach the planet. The only way a chr, can get to the planet is if he/she is given directions from a person who has been there. You can also look at the shrine FAQ.

Ok. So with all this secrecy any normal person in the galaxy wouldn't know of them. So they aren't out to get galatic domination or anything like that, right?

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 23rd, 2004, 02:01:30 AM
So how are they Sith Based? What type of affilation is the Vampyres between the Sith and when was it formed? Pretty much, why and how did it get formed or pretty much understanding of how they came to be.

AFAIK, the Shrine have no ties to any other Sith groups. The other collective of vampires at SWfans, the Cabal (who are based in the Shards of the Hands forum) are allied to the Kuklos Ataxia.

Devon Russels
Nov 23rd, 2004, 02:25:25 AM
Originally posted by Dasquian Belargic
AFAIK, the Shrine have no ties to any other Sith groups. The other collective of vampires at SWfans, the Cabal (who are based in the Shards of the Hands forum) are allied to the Kuklos Ataxia.

And look as the questions pile...

What are the Kuklos Ataxia?

Alexi Hesith
Nov 23rd, 2004, 03:25:57 AM
Originally posted by Devon Russels
---Adding to Questions.
And also, why is the NR so unactive. I haven't seen anything about Senators, Chancellors or anything somewhat on the political side of the spectrum.

Points at his user name. There are a few senators around and the Senate does threads. It also gets IC references. There is a Chief of State, a bureacracy and a military command. And what do you mean "unactive"? We are currently involved in planning and authorising a counter attack at Bestine. Which you will know having read the threads.

Devon Russels
Nov 23rd, 2004, 03:27:20 AM
Okay...thanks Senator. :) I'll have to check up on that. I was going off what I saw in the NR Home One.

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 23rd, 2004, 05:16:41 AM
Originally posted by Devon Russels
And look as the questions pile...

What are the Kuklos Ataxia?

See this thread: http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36777

The Group Annoucements and Information forum (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=246) might be a worthwhile read for you. It explains a lot of the factions here.

Devon Russels
Nov 23rd, 2004, 08:48:41 AM
Thanks