PDA

View Full Version : To sleep no more....

Alana Stormcloud
Nov 22nd, 2004, 11:22:19 PM
Alana's eye lids fluttered against the cool night air. Her long arms stretched upward over her head, a cold grin curled the corners of her lush crimson lips. She had been asleep to long, held back for to many years. After several years of being locked in hellish memories, Alana had finally succumbed to the heavy weariness that threatened to destroy her and sought refuge in endless sleep. She had been broken for to long and now it was time to rebuild what was taken. No amount of torment, or stalking would quench the fire that now burned in her belly, it was her time. She had the strength of others behind her, they fueled her fire and she burned bright.

Sitting up the folds of her dress crumbled around her, leaving her lithe body exposed to the moons soft light. Her translucent skin glowed with a new vibrancy, her ever changing eyes glistened with life. Everything she had been had now fallen away, the shattered remains, and a liars tongue could hurt her no more. Hate was her companion, humanity that she had once clung so desperately too was now a broken promise. Where one had deceived another had taught her to believe in whom she was and in whom she could be. She was Alana, Vampyre Lordess. Now that night had truly fallen she would bring hell with her.

Alana sent out the call to the other Vampyre's, to the family she now embraced. To Lord Gangrel, and Grip her hunter and spy, to Ambrose her beloved brother, to any other that would heed. There was no humanity left, no compassion, no love for those who had wronged her, now there was only blood........

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Nov 23rd, 2004, 12:49:37 AM
It has been many moons since the Vampire Lord had stepped foot outside of the Shrine gates. He had kept himself buisy writing his novels of his loves, his losts and his adventures as a vampire. Ambrose had stayed most days in his study, reading and writing, other days wandering the halls he had come to know so well. He was asleep in his coffin when he had recieved the call. The call that would change his new style of living, changed it forever.

His eyelids opened up and all around himself he could see red velvet. He reached up and felt it with his almost transparent hands. He flipped a swich inside of his coffin, and any body who was watching would see a few flashing lights upon the main power board that controlled the coffins movements. With a click the lid to the coffin slid gently open without a sound, exposing the age old vampire to his study. He arose from his slumber and stood facing the far window of his study, it was raining outside. Not hard, but enough to let you know that you have no controle over what mother nature had in store for you.

He dressed himself in his white shirt, brown pants and a cloak that covered it all. He pressed his hands to the door key and with a woosh it opened upwards. Ambrose stepped out into the dank and dark hallway that was adjacent to the vampire lordess and the door slid closed behind him. He made his way past age old tapestries that have been there for centuries until he had come to a hault in front of a humongous door. To a mortal, this door would look like nothing that they have never seen before, but the Vampire lord had set his eyes upon these ancient carvings many times. The vampire never moved, yet the transparasteel door slid open, revealing a woman inside. The vampire walked in and nelt onto one knee.

"Is it time for the awakening my lordess..."

Alana Stormcloud
Nov 23rd, 2004, 11:26:40 AM
Alana lifted her naked form from the bed, the moonlight spilling into the windows cast an eerie glow about the chamber. The candles that had sat unused for many years burst to new found life, feeding from the darkside, basking in its glory. The Sith Lordess moved with grace, pulling on a sheer gown that hid nothing, but instead enhanced her many charms. The smile that curled the corner of her lips brought into view the two sharp teeth that had rendered many unwarranted deaths.

She could also hear the answer of Lord Gangrel and that of Grip. They had been patiently waiting for her to come out of the deep slumber. They had waited but not with idle hands. They had been busy gathering, playing, and bearing witness to all.

"Ah my sweet Ambrose, I knew you would come. So loyal to the Shrine, so loyal to your family. As ever my trust in you is well founded. But why do you bow my sweet, my brother in blood. We have no need of such formalities Ambrose, what we do have need of is vengeance." Her silken tones caressed him as though the words were hands at play. With her voice, shadows, her protectors from the queen mother herself scurried forth. They had missed her loving touch, and now they vied for her attention, her shadow dwellers.

"Yes Ambrose, I can sense your power and oh how you have grown. How we all have grown..... It is time for the awakening, it is time for the blood, and it is time to pluck a viper from our hearts. I have awoken and so has the mother and we are hungry for the blood of betrayers..." Her cold words filled the chamber but it was her tinkling laughter that sent the Shrine into frenzy. With the awakening of the two powerful beings, Alana and Ambrose, all hell had broken loose.....

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Nov 24th, 2004, 12:54:21 PM
"Yes Ambrose, I can sense your power and oh how you have grown. How we all have grown..... It is time for the awakening, it is time for the blood, and it is time to pluck a viper from our hearts. I have awoken and so has the mother and we are hungry for the blood of betrayers..."

Ambrose arose to his feet. He watched as the vampire lordess stared out the window over the cascading land of the Darken Forest. The vampire could make out every curve of her figure as she stood by the moonlight. He strolled over to stand next to the Sith lordess and stared at the vastness of space. How wonderful it would be to finally return the Shrine of the Damned to its original luster. Ambrose wanted to go in search of the rogue vampires as much as Alana did, but they could not just walts right up to them. There was a plan to be formed here, and formed it would be.

There was only one traitor that came to mind when the Lordess Alana finished talking. Dalamar, the one who had betrayed the queen mother herself. He was going to pay for his crimes, but when and where Ambrose was not sure. It had been many years ago since the rogue vampire Dalamar had left the Shrine, despite all of the laws that had been laid down by the blood line and the queen mother.

"When do you want me to ready your shuttle my Lordess. When will the Queen Mother be ready to leave..."

Alana Stormcloud
Nov 30th, 2004, 10:43:56 AM
Alana's mind churned with all the details that had to be worked out if the plan was going to succeed. To take back what was stolen was a hard road to follow but she had never been known for taking the easy way. Alana eyes carved through the dark forest, taking in the delicate mist covered valleys, past the shrouded monuments of times past. She loved this place, loved its purple hues and cold memories. Just as the queen mother did, it was home, it is who they were.

Alana spoke without turning, though Ambrose had been following the thoughts that played in the lordess's mind. "There are just a few more loose ends to tie up Ambrose, Grip and Gangrel are coming with my ship. The mother awaits us in her chambers, she has been ready for some time, long before I was." Alana turned to him, her hue shifting eyes glimmering with new found hate. A chilling smile etched into porcelain skin.

"Yes Dalamar...... He is a thorn in our sides, betrayer to all we hold dear. He defiles the very word family, he defiles who we are. Perhaps he can be enticed to learn the error of his ways, perhaps his so called noble heart will see that he must face me and the hordes of the Shrine once and for all....."