PDA

View Full Version : J-E-D-I (Kyashi)

Devon Russels
Nov 22nd, 2004, 11:09:14 PM
The darkness of night consumed the world, only the lights of the megalopolis shining through the high-wired, urbanized and artifical city. The faces changed more than the speeds of the traffic in the skylanes above grounds on the diverse world. An intermix of aliens, commoners, buisnessmen, administrators and all types of people soared the sky and walked the surface of the zenith of urbanization. Very few galatic gems match the radiance and pure beauty of the shining planet. Even from afar, in space, one could notice the billions upon billions that stretched along it, with lights that circulated numerous parts. Envy seemed to shine through the real and hyper space, the eyes of the rest of the galaxy targetting on the one single orb.

Coruscant

Numerous important figures called the place home, from the Jedi Council's Master Jedi Yoghurt and Figrin D'an to the very Chancellor. The place was a haven for all capitol. Everything was of significance, even the numerous scoundrels that scavanged about the lower sectors in cantina.

Yet, in these lower sectors, even though on the very planet The Greater Jedi Order was based, there wasn't a frequency of them as much as C.S (Coruscant Security) about. Even the new managed to stay away, most uncertain about really what the lower areas were about, much less safe.

However, there was a new day in Devon Russels. He had been down there before, on only one single proir occasion, and felt a night on the town wouldn't do too much harm, especially after all the training he had been doing. He had always been told that all work and no play made someone dull and he knew he wasn't that kind of person. Laziness had before been one of his highest priorities, but now, it was far different. In turn he had to supress that urge to relax and hang about like some animal, but he couldn't resist the chance to see more of Coruscant.

Heading about, his hands in his pocket, he could feel the smooth artifical breeze run through. The fact that it was fabricated didn't make it any the more less fulfilling to feel the nice touch of it hitting the back of his neck and Jedi attired body. He had grown comfortable to his new attire, though at first skeptical.

Though he did know that he stood out in the midst of the dark and weird colors of inhuman and humans alike down, deep in the Coruscant streets. Yet, very few stared, for after a moment of gaze one could notice he hadn't even a weapon on him.

He was still a nobody.

Kyashi
Nov 22nd, 2004, 11:19:36 PM
The young man sat quietly on some abandoned buildings front stoop. Out of boredom, he had ventured down the levels of the city, and wound up here.

He had let loose with his connection to the Force, sending out signals as far as he could. Anyone with an ounce of Force ability would be able to feel Kyashi Hatakes' growing sense of hate. He wores his simple black attire, and paid the passers-by no mind when they shot him dirty looks.

Devon Russels
Nov 22nd, 2004, 11:33:06 PM
A tingle ran through Devon's spine. The days prior schedule had involved much Foce sensitivity. He hadn't truly understand every conception of it all, but his body had become more attentive to the feeling of the Force that traveled through and made it all the more normal for him. He embraced it, but now with the anger that seemed to wave through him and all things made his stomach turn with depression.

The darkness seemed to emitt, but he had already learned that through the Force went all, not from. This ideal had in many ways been the reason for the fault of the Old Republic's fall. There was wrong and right, but it was overshadowed by the significance of the Force.

Yet, he could feel it surrounding a being. The anger, the hatred, the pain was far too powerful to ignore, even for the Force. So, without a second of hesitation, he sped toward it, bumping through long lines toward cantinas, entertainments bars and all kinds of buisness areas.

Stopping, he glared only meters across. The towering frame, attired in a Jedi wear, could be seen over the crowd that rumbled through the street.

"Who are you," he whispered to himself as his stare grew colder than a Hoth winter.

Kyashi
Nov 22nd, 2004, 11:40:02 PM
Kyashi glanced up. He noticed the Jedi right away, and with a smile, he waved at him.

Devon Russels
Nov 22nd, 2004, 11:42:51 PM
Devon looked at him for a moment, walking through the crowd until he was finally face to face with the man. His gloved palms pocketed, he looked at him with a sense of awareness and seriousness.

"Who are you...?"

Kyashi
Nov 22nd, 2004, 11:52:09 PM
"Just a guy, "hanging out"."

He fixed the Jedi with his most polite smile. "Who are you?"

Devon Russels
Nov 22nd, 2004, 11:54:51 PM
"Devon..."

He looked at him codly for a matter of seconds. A smile came to his face, suddenly, letting his eye defrost and become a shockwave of comforting warm.

"So your just hangin' out here, eh?

Kyashi
Nov 23rd, 2004, 12:14:20 AM
Another warm smile. "Yep."

He turned his gaze back to the crowds milling in the street. "Just waiting for the sheep to come to the slaughter."

Devon Russels
Nov 23rd, 2004, 12:16:06 AM
Devon eyes sharpened at that, but they stay with warmth. He was uncertian exactly the words that had been said, he was far too sunk into giving up on frowning down on him.

"Lambs...what lambs?"

Kyashi
Nov 23rd, 2004, 07:22:22 AM
"Not lambs. Sheep."

The boy slipped his hands inside his cloak. "Mindless little sheep, all following each other. Looking for a shepard to show them the way. Sometimes, though, one gets lost..."

He points to a homeless man, slouched down beside some garbage bins, a paper bag in hand. Kyashi shrugs lightly, and continues. "It's all survival of the fittest -- the lost and the sick get taken down by the wolves."

In the blink of an eye, Kyashi pulls something from his cloak, flicking his wrist in the old mans' direction. The man jumps with a start, then slumps down. "It's natural selection; sometimes it just needs to be helped along."

Devon Russels
Nov 23rd, 2004, 06:13:43 PM
"Oooh, I see," he said...confusedly.

Kyashi
Nov 23rd, 2004, 06:55:17 PM
"No, you don't."

The man across the street fell to the cement, a glazed look on his face. A small amount of blood can be seen dribbling down his neck, two large needles sticking out of his neck.

Devon Russels
Nov 23rd, 2004, 07:04:26 PM
Shock struck my eyes as I watched the body drop. It was certainly a suprise, and not a thing in my life could describe the anger that had began to boil at that moment.

I stopped, looking over my shoulder at the man who only seconds ago was smiling with innocence.

"What are you doing!?"

Kyashi
Nov 23rd, 2004, 07:48:57 PM
"I'm thinning the herd, Devon. I just explained it, it's not my fault if your tiny Jedi brain can't process it."

He sighed, shaking his head. "No-one even cares that that man is dead."

His innocent, boyish smile returned. "I was doing him a favor."