PDA

View Full Version : Explaination

Vampyre Dalamar
Nov 22nd, 2004, 07:51:47 PM
About 4 or 5 months ago me and Kelt where trying to create a new board called the Crimson Veil. I do not want the Shrine Me and Kelt spoke to swfans who at that time said that there was no new board joining at this time. I was asking about the space of the Shrine. As its dues are coming up at the end the year and didn't think Martin was interested in coming back since his long absence. I was going to buy the space only. For my own board the Crimson Veil not the Shrine of the Damned. I was speaking to him about starting my own board. The same thing that was spoken about before. Leaving out that part of the conversation makes it look like a grab for the shrine. I think this is unfair of Swfans also to send a private message I sent to him. He is suppose to be impartial. I was not jumping the gun but trying to go thru proper channels and was asking if I had to deal with Martin aka Saurron to do it or just wait for the place to cease to exist. It clearly says crimson veil in the pm. NOt the Shrine.

I breifly spoke to Mark aka Mockadane about opening my own board. SWfans knows this also and should clear the air on this. Khendon, Kelt, Silvo and a few others where interested in making a Sith Board.

Saharia also knows about this as does Vega. IT was not a secret idea but something that I discussed openly. I repeat I was only looking to buy the empty space that the Shrine was going to become not what it is now. It could never be mine it was Mara design, Alana and Soths idea and I helped very little. I dont want there board. Never did.

Navaria Tarkin
Nov 22nd, 2004, 07:58:37 PM
this is something that you should be dicussing with the staff through PM's or AIM with the staff, specifically Swfans himself about the details he and Alana talked about. I realize there have been issues with you and the shrine in the past and cannot post there but OOC is not the place for this discussion.

I am sorry but I must close this thread but will direct this post to the admin staff and get back to you.

Morgan Evanar
Nov 22nd, 2004, 08:05:02 PM
I can't even read it.

Navaria Tarkin
Nov 22nd, 2004, 08:07:55 PM
read my other thread :p has a link posted to the shrine where this is also being talked about

Darth Viscera
Nov 22nd, 2004, 08:25:22 PM
Originally posted by Morgan Evanar
I can't even read it.

his post is so bizarrely incoherent that it makes me question whether or not I'm really awake and/or not drugged.

another vote for "i can't understand what he's trying to say"

TheHolo.Net
Nov 22nd, 2004, 08:41:07 PM
Hmmmm, maybe Dalamar did request a forum here. I cannot recall if I responded or not. Maybe that had something to do with the way Saharia left? If I did respond to Dalamar about it I would have hit him with the requirements. $50 per year, at least 10 members with at least 50 RP posts each, yadda yadda yadda.

And if you read his post and don't understand see this thread (/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37351) in the Shrine forums to help fill in some holes.

I should have been a little more specific with Alana about where to post the PM. >_< I figured it would go in a private forum and even said "share it with other Shrine mebers" hinting as such.

Navaria Tarkin
Nov 22nd, 2004, 08:48:03 PM
waitaminute - wasnt it at meras that he wanted a forum if I'm thinking right...

Navaria Tarkin
Nov 22nd, 2004, 08:49:23 PM
aha.. here ya go Ogies

http://meras.org/forum/showthread.php?threadid=6162

I wonder if this is what Dalamar is referring to

TheHolo.Net
Nov 22nd, 2004, 08:49:25 PM
I honestly can't recall.

EDIT: I don't think so, but maybe.

Navaria Tarkin
Nov 22nd, 2004, 08:59:02 PM
:: shrugs ::

Just trying, course it could have been a PM and him going good lordy 50 bucks.. and saying no too

:hug

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 23rd, 2004, 09:14:09 PM
I do recall him asking for a board, it was quite a while ago. I believe it was at the same time as the Krath was requesting their own board, and you turned them all down for space at Swfans.

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 24th, 2004, 03:10:17 AM
I believe it was at the same time as the Krath was requesting their own board, and you turned them all down for space at Swfans.

It was a long time after the Krath. The Krath went up at Meras when Jeseth was still here (2002). The Cabal took over there on 06-28-2003 and Dalamar made his request for a board on 04-22-2004. They (Dalamar/Kelt) were denied it, by everyone who is a mod at Meras (you included ;)), because they were both considered (to quote Morgan) "vastly incompetent."

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 24th, 2004, 12:28:24 PM
Well, yes I know i was part of that decision at Meras.... :o I thought they asked for space here too though.