PDA

View Full Version : RP staff - Participation required.

TheHolo.Net
Nov 22nd, 2004, 09:54:57 AM
As some may have noticed, or even may not have noticed, Eve has resigned from the staff giving the reason that she does not have the time. As such I am now coming forward to present the fact that we have an opening in our staff to fill. We don't neccessarily need it to be an Admin, but a RP mod (Boardwide mod abilities) is needed IMO.

So, I am now recommending s'Ilancy as a new staff member/RP mod.

Please, lets disucss, critique, or offer ideas and suggestions, before any final decision is made.

Thanks.

Shawn
Nov 22nd, 2004, 10:18:58 AM
I'm sick at the moment, but I'd give this a thumbs up. I'll post more later.

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 22nd, 2004, 10:52:55 AM
s'Il or Figrin :thumbup

TheHolo.Net
Nov 22nd, 2004, 10:55:26 AM
Figrin has been asked in the past (though not recently) and declined. I asked s'Il about it this morning and she is willing to become a staffer.

I do agree Fig is also a good choice, but would prefer to respect his wish of not becoming a staffer and not pressure him to be one, since he said no in the past.

Morgan Evanar
Nov 22nd, 2004, 12:28:36 PM
s'Il is fine, since Fig never ever has wanted the job.

Navaria Tarkin
Nov 22nd, 2004, 04:27:52 PM
crazy lady is good :)

And yeah, leave the Fig-man alone since the answer is always no. If we get desperate we'll beat him into a yes! >D

Darth Viscera
Nov 22nd, 2004, 08:13:52 PM
s'Il is fine, since Fig never ever has wanted the job.

ditto here

:thumbup to S'Il

Shawn
Nov 23rd, 2004, 04:52:14 AM
Longer answer: s'Il's a good choice. I know she has a penchanant for arguing (hey, I do, too), but I know she can reign it in while she's in a staff position.

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 23rd, 2004, 09:28:42 PM
silancy YES PLEASE WITH CHERRY ON TOP

...no I don't want her cherry.

...or do i? :mischief

edit: btw, announcements when things like this (eve stepping down) happen would be nice, as I had no idea.

TheHolo.Net
Nov 23rd, 2004, 09:32:34 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
edit: btw, announcements when things like this happen would be nice, as I had no idea. I'll make sure those that need to know do when things like this happen, just as I did in your case (check your PM box). :D

PS. That is a yeah from all of the active RP staff. Its a go.

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 23rd, 2004, 09:34:37 PM
damn that PM box! I just checked it though and... *grumbles and goes to check again*

edit: btw, I think we should remove Taylor Millard's mod powers, as it is apparent he is not going to be around to use them any time soon, and has not been for over a year.

Shawn
Nov 24th, 2004, 12:47:53 AM
I agree. I was thinking about bringing up the same thing.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Nov 24th, 2004, 04:08:16 PM
As much as it sucks... long time he's been up there as Holly said. He really should be removed as a mod.

Morgan Evanar
Nov 24th, 2004, 05:09:09 PM
Originally posted by Shawn
I agree. I was thinking about bringing up the same thing. I've brought it up before but the answer has always been no. -shrug-

Navaria Tarkin
Nov 24th, 2004, 05:10:25 PM
we just didnt want to do it at the time I guess =\ but a year and no show -_- i am going to have to conceed

Morgan Evanar
Nov 24th, 2004, 08:34:45 PM
I've talked to him on the phone a few times in the last couple of months. He has his own show now and no spare time.